I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1426977891282.jpg (3658x2634, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sJcIYuHZZc
youtube.com/watch?v=-OMLHQYL2sE
youtube.com/watch?v=83Axp5ETZaI
youtu.be/mNiqpBNE9ik
nytimes.com/2015/05/10/us/billionaire-lifts-marco-rubio-politically-and-personally.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he got full of himself and comedy stopped being the priority

He owned Tucker and triggers conservitards. I’m thinking he’s based.

Not very difficult tbdesu, but still based

>the golden days with back to back daily show and colbert report
>mfw the two shows interact

Attached: comfortable.jpg (665x783, 111K)

>He owned Tucker
I thought he was just a comedian, not an honest broker desu

it was nice but then they started doing identity politics

Why does he garner such hatred among the sexless masses?

I don't get it either. I used to be a republican growing up and I still loved The Daily Show.

>Stewart gone
>Noah is shit
>Colbert ditches "Colbert" and forgets how to be funny
why did it all go so wrong?

Attached: 1553824711437.jpg (793x786, 54K)

he's a left wing bill o'reilly i dont get the fuss

>dude are you wearing a bowtie haha
>also no I can't be criticized I'm just a comedian

Fuck back to pol with this racist shit.

man his schtick aged horribly

Bill O'Reilly wasn't a comedian and Jon Stewart wasn't a newsman

they serve the same purpose

>Noah is shit
trevor noah is funny though and he triggers right-wing retards just as much, if not, more

the anita episode was the deathknell for it all, execution style

he's not very smart

>wow I'm a real news pundit guys
*someone calls him out with a critique*
>DUDE IM JUST A COMEDIAN LOL

Stewart/Colbert was the GOAT late night combo. Sad how much we have fallen since then, especially Colbert

>and triggers conservitards
>dfending libtards
This is going into my cringe folder.

People would have to watch him to be triggered by anything he says

Attached: 1563918951753.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Guess it worked on this conservitard.

He's a washed up Hebrew that peddeled the exact same crap Colbert sells today. Daily Show was never good.

The racism in this thread is upsetting my wife’s son

Noah so insanely shit,legit so insanely unfunny and probably seething everyday that his father is white and he is a half breed.

his ratings aren't bad and his youtube videos get a lot of views and are always trending

More as it's about libtards watching him and agreeing with him and hoping he triggers anyone.

This

hahaha no he's funny. you're just an angry tiny-dicked right-wing incel

Attached: magawojak.png (190x266, 8K)

He's awful user. See the light.

You don’t understand how memes work do you?

you understand that "trending" just mean promoted right?

Pretty sure psyops as libtards or alt-rights on the webz to make either side look retards is exactly how these memes work child.

>always trending
So do ASMR eating vids. Youtube is literally an entertainment ghetto wasteland.

>trending
imagine being this fucking gullible.
for a professional studio show his views are embarrassing too

Wrong side summerfag. I’m putting you on a 3 month lurking program. Don’t post further until you complete your program newbitch.

Dude's head is up his ass. Tries to wiggle his way into political debate then retreats under the pretense his bullshit can't be called-out because it's comedy.

>implying

Attached: 1327222165441.gif (403x234, 1.99M)

such a Jewish display of rhetoric

YNDTP

>reddit gif
like clockwork

>look it up
>he never even said it
why are incels up in arms about a fake quote?

bait?

such a virgin display of butthurt

Sexual frustration and they weren’t old enough to vote in the last election so feel left out.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sJcIYuHZZc

How the fuck did he get away with this

Attached: 1535245011184.jpg (179x282, 15K)

bait?

Sounds like you took him more seriously than he did. He knows his checks came from Comedy Central.

I want to go back

Attached: sadness_is_closer_than_it_appears.jpg (552x446, 21K)

based

Lurk more reddit kid.

Im calling leibowitz's cowardly "Im a comedian lol "jewish, not the poster that I was replying to

>Remember when Jon Lebowitz destroyed bowtie Carlson on cnn 20 years ago?
This is you. This is what you sound like. Go away old faggot.

there's pretty much not any likable comedians doing trump commentary in this age.

bill maher is pretentious and slightly annoying, though he's probably the least bad of the bunch
colbert is not very good outside of his satirical conservative role.
trevor noah is condescending, has a nails on chalkboard voice, and is in general just not funny.
Even that hack david spade has his own late night show now, and surprise, it sucks fucking dick. What an unfunny hack goddamn he pisses me off.
Then there's the other failed shows they tried to have to replace colbert / stewart, that edgy comedian who's name escapes me and larry wilmore, who just wasn't funny at all.
Jimmy Fallon is pretty trash, as is
Jimmy kimmel is garbage.

who else even is there, am I forgetting anyone else? The state of late night tv right now is horrendous. Nothing eill ever replace the era of kino that was Stewart / Colbert / Conan in the early to late 00s.

Do Leibowitz and Colbert ever think about how they helped get Trump elected? Like their liberalism was so smug but then they always said "I'm just a comedian" when they had to defend it, so people just realized that all news was fake.

Don't forget all the great correspondents

Attached: daily-show-news-team-10062015.jpg (620x413, 96K)

he sounds like a fucking android when he talks

Samantha Bee does something like 8 garbage episodes a year and is still propped up.

>trevor noah is condescending, has a nails on chalkboard voice, and is in general just not funny.
i disagree

anyway, almost all of the comedians on the left are funny.

no one on the right is funny though and that's probably why right-wing retards are so triggered

Attached: magalol.png (633x758, 133K)

>being this new
I miss being this new.

>He owned Tucker and triggers conservitards. I’m thinking he’s based.
Hardly

it was a different time friend

i'd be surprised if their egos weren't big enough to think that they lost a bet yeah

Why is that? Because he speaks proper English and not broken American English?

he didn't, some sjw gook tried to cancel his ass

I don't really hate what Trevor says, it's his voice, and the unfunny as fuck correspondents.

i like his racist takes on Africa

Noah has an incredible talent for fucking up amazing lines. He should tone down his smugness as it only kills the comedy

because he reads a teleprompter poorly and it's clear he has nothing in his head that a bunch of writers didn't come up with. he could be replaced with a cartoon and no one would care as long as it was black

cringe

i also forgot about John Oliver, though his show focuses on more than just politics I guess and some of his segments are ok, but in terms of humor his show is pretty devoid of it.

you understand you live in a world of your making, right?

>"Colbert" and forgets how to be funny
Find me one clip of him being funny. I dare you

>Mostly white males,

What did they mean by that?

That’s getting away with it.

here i'll sum up what he would be like this day and age:

BLUMPF BAD

youtube.com/watch?v=-OMLHQYL2sE

Attached: 1561853137357.jpg (625x626, 40K)

Ironically John Oliver was hilarious when he replaced Leibowitz for like 6 months leading the Daily Show. Should have just taken over instead of doing his faggy once a month hbo preachfest.

fpbp

It was pretty severe backlash for 8 years ago before everyone went full niggerstein.

because it's something that fits his character you cocksucker?

WoW! That's just so racist.

Attached: 53357eb96da81149772ad297-750.jpg (601x437, 41K)

what are your hot opinions on Jon and the first responder versus congress?

>27second span of audience sounds followed by the same joke and additional seal clapping

Attached: 20190813_000857.jpg (405x378, 129K)

Someone should tell Colbert that Emma Watson and many other cream of the crop white chicks love Asian ding dongs deep inside of them

Get a chuckle out of me but desu this is a pretty lazy bit. I think posting on this site for so long changes people into not actually finding things genuinely funny anymore, but rather getting a dopamine rush at the idea other people are getting offended at something, and then mimicking what would be laughter.

Colbert's current state is particularly sad because he probably had the edgiest funniest show on TV 20 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=83Axp5ETZaI

Kek nope they have little dicks.

How easy it is for libtard 4channlers to get triggered. LEL

what's weird about Stewart is that he was never a political comedian, this was just a gig he took over that turned into a big hit

same with Colbert really

He didn't own anybody.

He just divided the nation and make sure nobody debates anybody anymore.

i wish andrew schulz covered politics more often

Tucker could run circles around Stewart

Pretty much this, libtards love to control the narrative to prevent them from being proven wrong or exposed to their own hypocrisy. I always do everything in my power to counterpoint their brainwashing idiocy.

Cut your dick off tranny

So why didn’t he?

>debate

it would've been fine if they were actually debating. tucker isn't a debater, he's a propagandist and fear-monger

Bullshit, he was funny until the end. Compare any Jon Stewart to modern political talkshows and he'll always win

Kek he triggered all the conservitards in this thread. I’m thinking he’s pretty based too.

>fear-monger
Is he? Or does he say the truth and it makes you afraid? It should.

Things r*ddit says

I don't watch cable to prevent from being turned into an idiot, who is Tucker?

second coming of Hitler in a bow tie

Washed up news guy who got owned by Jon Stewart in crossfire.

i remember watching him when colbert and carell were still just correspondents
that was max comfy

a whore who sold out for chump change to billionaires

>Stewart, Colbert, Carell, Corddry, Ed Helms, Samantha Bee all on the same show at the same time
Yeah, those were the days...

Attached: 1532120811239.jpg (1080x2075, 120K)

>Samantha bee
Cringed hard.

She was good on TDS though

>Why are you guys fighting? Stop fighting! You're dividing us all AND wearing a bowtie

How did he own him again?

Did you even watch the video? Just listen to the audience tucker got fucked.

You mean, you didn't find her to be grating when she was making fun of people you hated and when your politics didn't radically diverge from hers on issues that you cared about?

i've wanted to beat on Nancy's Walls ever since i was a kid

not him but she basically did the same thing as all the other correspondents, which was asking stupid questions with a straight face

what she does now is not that

Why?

>he owned Tucker so hard that he got butthurt and went out of his way to get him fired from CNN

Okay

i was able to hold it together until the mother

Have you watched his bit when assange was arrested? It sums up everything wrong with is way of doing the show perfectly

Attached: Smug lib.jpg (818x802, 152K)

>Did you even watch the video? Just listen to the audience tucker got fucked.
You must be trolling. Audience laughter from idiots aren't a measure of anything. Moron

Exactly
>dead serious
when he thinks he made a good point
>lol i was just kidding bro, all i ever tell is jokes
when he gets proven wrong

Sounds like you're retarded, since all I did was recount what he said.

Love all the /Pol/-pots getting triggered.

Fight on brother

Imagine thinking he would be "DRUMPF!!" like the rest of them.

A very based man who triggers trannies.

His voice is so jewish and grating.

youtu.be/mNiqpBNE9ik

>YOU DON'T OWN AMERICA (white man), YOU DON'T OWN PATRIOTISM (white man), THIS ISN'T YOUR COUNTRY (anymore white man).

And the idiots clapped.

>jew literally mocking whites to their faces while crowing about the end of their control of their country and they think he is their ally

I'm a white dude and I didn't take it personally. He's talking more about "Christian right" snowflakes.

Smacking down the Christian right sure is relevant and productive.

whatever demographic you identify with is next

>libtards
Fuck off back to Facebook and Reddit, faggot. Fuck you, and fuck the election that brought you here, newfag

Imagine how fucking emasculated you have to be to openly cheer for the destruction of your culture with globalism.

>
>Love all the /Pol/-pots getting triggered.
>Fight on brother
How do you condense so much obsessed cringe into one post? Holy mother of embarrassing, you must be young.

>thinking culture even matters at all
You're retarded. Go back to the_donald, newfag.

lmao

You need to go back r*dd*t incel.

Sure, because you're already cucked to hell and back. He doesn't have to worry about you.

I identify as an American, but after that not very strong with any particular constituency. I don't get too emotionally invested in things I have no influence over that don't directly impact my life.

What have they done the past couple of years? Oh yeah, blame mass shootings on video games. Boomers need to be culled

You faggots came here during the elections, and you know it. Stop fucking living in denial.

Destroy all globalist. They need to be purged before they kill all you ever were.

SEETH harder r*dd*t incel. Also, HAVE SEX forever alone virgin.

Worst, least intelligent post today, a fucking sneedpost has a higher IQ than this retarded statement.

Gottem, incel.

based

Attached: tool.jpg (908x627, 104K)

I hate Colbert and (((Stewart))), but this goy was a massive kike puppet as well.

nytimes.com/2015/05/10/us/billionaire-lifts-marco-rubio-politically-and-personally.html

Literally owes his career to a zionist billionaire.

HELLO NATION

remember how sincerely based this show was?
like when Colbert got his fans to spam some Hungarian bridge-naming contest, and won?

Attached: 112ff1f5358b5dd2b33dafe2102d2af4_xl.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

While Obabo was either continuing or expanding upon Bush Jr policies both Jon Leibowitz and Colbert sat on their hands... along with the rest of the Corporate News Entertainment Industrial Complex. That and allowing FAGA (Facebook Amazon Google Apple) take over.

This is why Wikileaks and Bitcoin become prominent during that era. Also Stewart and Colbert and neither comedians nor entertainers. They are pundits.

Attached: obabonewsweek.jpg (1550x2100, 527K)

and now the president IS a Zionist billionaire
God I love this country

Im literally married, but feel free to try agin you zoomer newfag

Yeah same here

I saw one where this fat black lady was talking about how cops are using bola guns to nonlethally disable people and she was getting all upset about it, then talked about how she wanted one for the next show when Idris Elba came on.

Then a transgender lady came on to talk about her book called "Sissy"

It was surreal

it's literally the SOUL vs SOULLESS meme. noah has no soul