Well this was absolute garbage

Well this was absolute garbage

Attached: PDZoIzQ.jpg (1126x1668, 400K)

>netflix

Attached: pepe.jpg (500x322, 16K)

>Charlie Hunnam
>Garret Hedlund
it's not like there weren't hints

this movie flopped so hard for netflix it made them start to think about big budget projects and that they really need to hit it out of the park with them

what's good operator kino ?

>frogposter

Attached: 1563744898857.jpg (468x286, 26K)

I only watched it because I liked Chandor's previous films. He definitely didn't do a good job here though. It's possible the film just wasn't salvageable with the shitty writing but with some of the garbage dialogue and shitty acting from usually good actors like Isaac (although maybe he just can't pull off a dudebro) it makes me suspect he didn't do a very good job this time himself

this

I love the know the logistics involved in humping over the andes with mules and a ton of cash . right after a helicopter crash with zero planning.

I liked the part where Affleck shows a house to BMWM couple

Attached: tf-affleck.gif (640x293, 3.21M)

What fucking idiot designed this poster?
I tried to figure out why Charlie Hunnam didn’t look like Charlie Hunnam, and why Garrett Hedlund looked like Ben Affleck.
Why the fuck would you make a poster with the five stars of the film lined up in a row,
and the five stars names in a row above them,
And not have the fucking names in the same order?
This is fucking stupid.

there are so many posters like this that it's honestly kind of silly getting aggravated over this one and not all the earlier ones influencing it

I like Affleck’s new facial hair style.

Attached: 19AFE1A1-B3D0-4794-9008-55D03F95DA9A.png (750x1334, 1.49M)

Charlie Hunnam doesn’t look as young as he did in Sons of Anarchy.

Attached: 67D58A78-342A-4A37-A823-FA40C359C8B6.png (750x1334, 1.57M)

Why did Garrett Hedlund dye his hair?

Attached: FC96F7EA-2983-4924-B471-EEC266345E8E.png (750x1334, 1.62M)

I was amazed they still managed to sneak in a BMWF couple into this. Fucking Netflix.

Time to rewatch Margin Call

I literally just watched it and didn't even notice this. KYS /pol/fags

I blame Affleck entirely. Everyone else seemed like they were giving a decent effort but Ben just seemed totally uninterested.

Nah it was shit around the board. The three dudebros aside from Affleck were the best though. Affleck was shit and Isaac couldn't pull off the operator type character very well, he's much better at characters that are actually well written it would seem.
But yeah let's even say they all do a great job of acting, even then there is still the absolutely atrocious dialogue which is retarded as hell. Like when all the guys were meeting up after not seeing eachother for years you just can't help but cringe, it all seems so superficial

I liked it.

Worth a watch for the heist scene though.

>psyops works
thanks for confirming

>one anonymous person who could be lying is proof
thanks for being retarded
that aside though, I have actually seen plenty of white female/black male relationships in real life. Get out of the house for once in your life

I wish it had just been operator kino from beginning to end instead of shots of dudes walking over mountains like a fucking LOTR travel montage.

SEAL team with david boremyass

>dudebro I need you for One Last Job
>repeat the scene four times
wtf, I thought Chandor could write

Sicario

You are not funny at all.
Do you realize all movie posters have different order for the names? When you try to be funny try to not point out something we all know already.

You are probably thinking
>haha they did this by mistake!!! IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WANTRED TO PUT THE NAMES ON TOP OF EACH ONE BUT THEY MESSED UP HAHAHHAA

>The name order is determined according to the billing order, so it’s contract-bound. The positioning of the poster elements is determined in a similar manner, except that there is no rule saying where should the actor/actress with the top billing go exactly (usually as big and centered as possible). The designers and marketing people work it out to give more prominence to the biggest actors/actresses. This is why you often see floating heads on movie posters.
I hope you die in hell bitch nigger

Hehe, noticed it too, googled the movie and of course it was Netflix.

Ah a normie in the wild, is it nice putting your head in the sand??????????

I grew up with a family down the street that had a black dad and white mom. They were extremely nice and are still family friends to this day. So for me it isn't "putting my head in the sand"

Movie Studio Executive.
>Hey Actors, I know there are contractual obligations to what order your names are billed on the movie poster, but the group photo we have is in a different order, and if we put the names in the contractual order, someone else’s name will be above you on the poster, do you mind if we switch it so the poster makes sense, here’s a sample?

>Actors, sure, whatever.

Really, the above isn’t possible to avoid nonsensical shit?

hey now, we dont call that anymore we call it "normalizing" its more neutral and friendly:^)

Actors don't even make decisions, they're behind 3 million agents and lawyers that jew money out of them. They just want to eat their berry shakes at home and take instagram pics.

Seethe much?

Spoken like a true citizen. You don't know what life is when you've been out for a while. Fuck off. Their only mistake greed.

Wtf are you talking about lol

Yes, I’m sure Ben Affleck wanted to be credited as Garrett Hedlund.
While Pedro Pascal and Oscar Issac get credited as themselves.

this
one of them was enough to guarantee it

It’s not possible at all. I literally just got done having a random neighbor of the house we are filming at fill out three pages of paperwork, including his SSN, just so we could pay him to put a light on his lawn for four days. And he’s just some dude.

First half was not bad, it had potential, it just fell apart in the second half. With the cast and budget it should have been operator kino. As always everything comes down to writing.

Ah they where nice, I'm happy your anecdotal experience goes past all scientific research that was ever done on niggers.

But you're not putting your head in the sand.... oh nooooooooo.

Attached: 1517701783110.jpg (332x351, 26K)

this post is seething faggotry personified holy shit

I have a feeling there was a lot of back story left on the cutting room's floor.