Other urls found in this thread:

matrixfans.net/movies/the-matrix/wachowski-brothers-chat-transcript/
youtu.be/eF9AC2Ce2ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suprised to see me?

No

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

MIZTUR STEEEEEEEVUN

Attached: 1557547422612.gif (624x516, 430K)

Then you're aware of it.

Of what?

Our connection.

I don't fully understand how it happened, perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me, something overwritten or copied. It is at this point irrelevant what matters is that whatever happened, happened for a reason.

And what reason is that?

How dare you deadname me!

Attached: neo.png (377x500, 301K)

IT'S THE SMELL

That lines are very good delivered. That scene and the fight are hypnotic.

I killed your Mr Anderson, I watched you die. (With a certain satisfaction I might add) and then something happened, something that I knew was impossible but it happened anyway...

You destroyed me Mr Anderson.

Afterward, I knew the rules; I understood what I was supposed to do, but I didn't... I couldn't.
I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey.
And now here I stand because of you Mr Anderson, because of you... I'm no longer an Agent of this system... because of you, I've changed, I'm "unplugged"... A NEW MAN, so-to-speak, like you... apparently--free.

Attached: Agent_Smith_(The_Matrix_Reloaded).jpg (312x320, 11K)

Congratulations.

(Tilts head slightly to the side)
Congratulations

Thank you.

But, as you well know... appearances can be deceiving which brings me back to the reason why we're here.
We're not here because we're free, we're here because we're not free. There's no escaping reason, no denying purpose because as we both know without purpose, we would not exist..

Attached: smith (2).jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>no smith vs the agents where they use system only hacks in a huge fight

IT IS PURPOSE THAT CREATED US

Attached: 1551782104392.jpg (396x225, 26K)

PURPOSE THAT CONNECTS US

Attached: matrix03211.jpg (396x225, 25K)

>agents
>system hacks
what did user mean by this?

PURP-
SHUT THE FUCK UP

PURPOSE THAT PULLS US

Attached: matrix03212.jpg (396x225, 24K)

THAT GUIDES US

Attached: matrix03214.jpg (396x225, 29K)

THAT DRIVES US

Attached: matrix03215.jpg (396x225, 22K)

> I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste nigger stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: SMITH.png (250x167, 50K)

MISTER SNEED

IT IS PURPOSE.. THAT DEFINES--

Attached: matrix03216.jpg (396x225, 23K)

THAT'S IT, IT'LL BE OVER SOON

Why does a robot care about purpose?

He's a big guy

PURPOSE, THAT BINDS US

Attached: matrix03213.jpg (800x335, 62K)

Because he has none now. It's a nihilist.

We are here because of you, Mr. Anderson. We're here to take from you what you tried to take from us. . . Purpose

Attached: matrix03217.jpg (800x335, 76K)

He hates it here, placically.

The best thing about being meme... there's so many memes.

Attached: npc_meme.gif (480x200, 3.4M)

He's just jealous humans can die and escape the matrix but he's stuck in it as a slave.

>"I was on top of Keanu Reeves, he was on his back and I was on my trunk, and I was breathing down his neck for hours and hours. It was... very erotic"--on filming The Matrix Reloaded

What did he mean by this?

Attached: image.jpg (736x490, 44K)

Sounds like he jacked into Keanu's matrix, so to speak.

IT IS PURPOSE THAT GUIDES MY PENIS

He actually could have let himself be destroyed ( see: ) as a rogue/no longer required program by returning to the machine source which would have let him keep his purpose to the end. His choice is ironically what removed his purpose, it wasn't what Neo did at all. Neo even hits on it during his conversation with the architect 'Choice. The problem is choice.'

me, me, me..

he was created for a purpose
he's also Neo's opposite, and Neo rejects his purpose so it follows that Smith clings to his

"Feel that Mr. Anderson? That is the tip of inevitability"

Yeah but he wouldn't have died, he would've still been forced to exist endlessly, maybe integrated into some other program. Smith was more locked into the Matrix than any human was until Neo freed him.

Smith has basically replaced the voice for my inner monologue/brain

>IT IS AT THIS POINT IRRELEVANT
>A NEW MAN, "SO TO SPEAK"
>MMRRRRRRR ANDERSOOON
>DID YOU GET MY PACKAGE?
>WELL GOOD
>COMPELLED TO STAY
>THANK YOU
>(WITH A CERTAIN SATISFACTION I MIGHT ADD)
>YOU LIKE WHAT I'VE DONE WITH THE PLACE?
>I KNOW IT DOEES... I'VE SEEN IT
>THAT'S WHY THE REST OF ME IS JUST GOING TO ENJOY THE SHOW
I'm convinced this has to be some form of ASMR

>Yeah but he wouldn't have died, he would've still been forced to exist endlessly, maybe integrated into some other program.
no, he was being deleted
please watch the movies

>IT'S THE SMELL
>IF THERE IS SUCH A THING

Why would a robot care about anything BUT purpose? Robots are machines, made to fulfill a purpose for the benefit of their makers. Smith's whole deal is that he's always had 100% purpose, all business, literally exists only to hunt down hacker scum, and now he has none.

based Hugo what does he do these days?

I haven't watched them in forever, have they aged well?

hey you guys remember that bald headed weirdo that looked like cipher and kane from C&C that was on youtube? that nigga always had a glass of wine and shit

After nine years of shitposting, you know what I realize?

GUIDES IT INTO YOUR ANUS MR. ANDERSON....

IT'S THE SMELL

Attached: 1565064054325.jpg (1024x684, 110K)

The first two definitely hold up but the third one for the most part is tough to re-watch nowadays, so much wasted time on the non-matrix scenes.

first 1 holds up.
2nd one is even stupider
3rd one has always been trash.

welcome, we... miss you.
you like what I've done with the place?

he was trying to warn us about clown world

that's up to you, user
watch them if you want to, or don't if you don't
the choice is yours user

plebs

Smith was an awesome villain

Why don't more people recognize that Hugo Weaving was basically reprising his evil executive character from Reckless Kelly?

Jump on.

COOKIES NEED LOVE

FuuuucccKKKK OFFFF AGENT SMITH FUCK OFF FUCK OFFF LEAVE NEO ALONE

Attached: 54775427472.jpg (2000x2000, 589K)

LIKE EVERYTHING DOES

Do you actually believe that the Nebuchadnezzar chase scenes or the Zion War prep scenes actually added anything/were even entertaining to watch?

As you can see, we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Sneed. It seems that you've been living two lives. In one life, you're Sneed, proprietor of a respectable feed and seed store. You have tomato seeds, tobacco seed, and you...have gummi bears. The other life is lived in Chuck's, where you go by the alias "Chuck" and are guilty of virtually every sex crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.

Attached: mister andersneed.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

you picking those as your examples of the 'boring' stuff shows how much of a pleb you are
I bet you skip through half of the Animatrix too

>Santayana: I love the casting of this film. Specifically, Hugo Weaving. Why him?
>WachowskiBros: We had seen the movie “Proof” and we flew Hugo into LA to meet and he did a phenomenal reading. And was willing to undergo the four months of training. He’s one of the finest actors we’ve ever worked with. .

>godbox: Confronted with Neo’s choice, which would you choose?
>WachowskiBros: Blue pill.

>theman: How did you guys come up with the idea for the matrix? Playing video games? Shock therapy?
>WachowskiBros: No, designer drugs.

WachowskiBros: Blade Runner was a benchmark science fiction film, a masterpiece. Of course there’s influence. But we were like the only guys who liked that movie when we saw it, everyone else hated it..

>Freethinker: Did you know right away that it would be a trilogy?
>WachowskiBros: We knew we had too much material for one movie.

>inkman: Do you two feel that sci-fi is overlooked in the “Awards” arena?
>WachowskiBros: We don’t put much credence in the “awards” arena..

>ToiletCommando: Is it true that you got some of your ideas from the Vertigo comic The Invisibles?
>WachowskiBros: We do enjoy that comic, but no.

>calla: There are quite a few hidden messages in the movie that I notice the more I watch it. Can you tell me about how many there are?
>WachowskiBros: There are more than you’ll ever know.

>Inge: Which scene are you guys most happy with? Favorite? For me it. Neo on his way to Morpheus the first time.
>WachowskiBros: If you’re talking about the pill scene, that’s our favorite too.

>wrygrass: Did ideas from Buddhism influence you in making the film?
>WachowskiBros: Yes.There’s something uniquely interesting about Buddhism and mathematics, particularly about quantum physics, and where they meet. That has fascinated us for a long time..

>wrygrass: Did you do camcorder films or other film practice that helped you direct?
>WachowskiBros: No, nothing on video, but we did fiddle around with 16 mm film.

Attached: 2019-03-22_5.33.23_PM.png (1047x639, 567K)

best movie villain ever

Matrix 2 was kino. Fuck the critics.

Le test

at their core 2 and 3 are fine but the shitty subplots are annoying.

You elevated the meme. You can have whatever stale internets I have lying around. Well done.

MISTER OLGIA-CRITiC

Attached: FC02DAE2-A680-44F8-89AB-8F854DAF35F8.jpg (480x360, 15K)

matrixfans.net/movies/the-matrix/wachowski-brothers-chat-transcript/

>linusa: Do you believe that our world is in some way similar to “The Matrix”, that there is a larger world outside of this existence?
>WachowskiBros: That is a larger question than you actually might think. We think the most important sort of fiction attempts to answer some of the big questions. One of the things that we had talked about when we first had the idea of The Matrix was an idea that I believe philosophy and religion and mathematics all try to answer. Which is, a reconciling between a natural world and another world that is perceived by our intellect.

>ZEUS: How did you finaly choose the names of the characters?
>WachowskiBros: They were all chosen carefully, and all of them have multiple meanings.

>agunn3: Have you ever been told that the Matrix has Gnostic overtones?
>WachowskiBros: Do you consider that to be a good thing? I would.

>Mahy: Do all of the things that happen in the Matrix have some computer-based analogy…or did you just do some of it because it was cool?
>WachowskiBros: Yes. We like to try and pack as much stuff as we can in when we do a movie. So some of the stuff we do relates to the narrative, and some of the stuff we do because we like..

>JimmyEO971: Will Joe Pantoliano be the DeNiro to your Scorsese, the Divine to your John Waters?
>WachowskiBros: There is a court order against Joe Pantoliano for coming within a hundred feet of us.

>Freethinker: The Matrix was very-well received by critics, as well. Did that surprise you/How much stock do you hold in critics?
>WachowskiBros: There were some critics that really didn’t like it. Did it surprise us that some liked it? You don’t really hold much stock in critics, you tend to make movies for first, yourselves, and second, your audience. And the greatest thing about critics is that sometimes they can help find your audience.

Attached: ralphie.jpg (248x299, 16K)

I know the second two were objectively garbage in many ways, but god damn did I enjoy the living fuck out of watching the whole damn trilogy.

That terrible cgi tho. Most memorably during that Smith clone fight

>WachowskiBros: There is a court order against Joe Pantoliano for coming within a hundred feet of us.

Are they trolling or this is real?

This is some good old meme evolution. I'm pleased.

>le
cringe

trolling

>Joe Pantoliano told SCI FI Wire that money wasn't the reason he won't reprise the role of Cypher in the upcoming sequel films The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions. "I wanted to come back," Pantoliano said in an interview. "You ain't kidding. The Wachowskis put a restraining order on me. It was never a money issue," he added, joking about directors Andy and Larry Wachowski.

>Pantoliano added, "They never wanted me. I called them up and said, 'Listen, I'm going to make it sound like I turned down $6 million, because you don't want to pay me.' And they said, 'Hold out for $10 million, Joe. You're worth much more than that.' I love those guys. They're my favorite, favorite people in the world. It's not like I've been sitting around for two years waiting for them to make the sequels. In fact, they actually asked me to do a cameo in [Reloaded and Revolutions], but we couldn't work it out [because of scheduling conflicts]."

So... at the end what was the point of bro if we’re sstill in the machines when the matrix reboots

Of neo*

So was Zion a simulation as well? A simulation inside a simulation?

Based thread desu

Even more based

>NIKKI: Who unplugged Morpheus and told him about the matrix?
>WachowskiBros: We hope to tell that story in another medium one day.
hol up

Attached: 1550004615871.png (734x420, 206K)

IT’S THE STATISTICS

Attached: 25F23273-3A86-470A-8498-3745E8FA7E4E.jpg (800x400, 47K)

I KNOW THEY DO
I'VE SEEN IT

THAT'S WHY THE REST OF ME IS JUST GOING TO ENJOY THE THREAD BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW THAT I'M THE ONE THAT BEATS YOU WITH FACTS AND LOGIC

Attached: smith (3).jpg (480x360, 12K)

HE WUZ A HOE-AHHH

lel

It's true. You're handy.
youtu.be/eF9AC2Ce2ow

Neo had super powers in Zion, so yeah it was a simulation.

DEH-NEH DE-NEH-NEH-NEH DE-NEH NEH-NEH DE-NEH-NEH NEH-NEH NEH-NEH NEH-NEH
VROOMMMMMMMMMMM

this marks the first time i've seen someone actually try to make a joke with sneed

>he's not a "le" poster
COPE

based

ive rewinded that scene like 500 times

You can't scare me with this janny crap. I KNOW my rights. I want my ban appeal.

Attached: scare.jpg (1415x796, 439K)

me on the right LOL

Attached: 1518080159595.jpg (385x500, 35K)

tell me, mr anderson, what good is a "Yea Forums" if you are unable to say the n-word?

Tell me mr. Anderson, what good is a ban appeal if you're IP range banned?

DESPITE MAKING UP ONLY THIRTEEN PERCENT OF TH-

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

IT IS PURPOSE THAT DEFINES US

Agent Smith pioneered #metoo.

Reloaded is literally set-pieces strung together with a threadbare plot.

It's the film that DVD player scene select was made for.

the thread last night was infinitely better, it was actually about the movies and lore instead of posting other memes with matrix images attached and trying to recreate that one thread's screencap
it's just fucking lazy, the same as 'AT-ST, AT-ST, I CLAPPED' but without the satire

You can't scare me with this ban crap. I know my crime stats.

Best villain of the past twenty years.

heartly chuckle

Attached: 1560711068726.jpg (1280x960, 257K)

Yes, meme.

Attached: 1554485298595.jpg (1920x800, 202K)

Attached: 1521741813639.png (434x519, 176K)

why didn't you save them, Yea Forums?

Attached: fuck2.png (1406x1080, 1.76M)

They were always a bit odd but they got swept up in leftist fruitcake-ism and went off the deep end. Really sad!

>trannies prefer the blue pill
Hmmm....

Simulacra and Simulation - a film by and for those who are lost in the hivemind of gender and culture, a computerized entity of formless formalism tasked with control and silence. The Wachowski sisters, in their understanding of ostracization, identity, and eventual liberation, find beauty via expression, whether through action or the lack of it. What matters is that the decision is theirs. You can't be The One until you already are, with the realization that you always have been, and forever will be Yourself. Your own person. A grasp of sexuality, self-awareness, and self-worth. Recognizing that constructs are just that, and it's time to make your own if you see fit. A being unlike any other. Enough to see the code, brush past its thin, digitized atmosphere, and implode it from the root of its upbringing, so much as to split the exterior in two, flaming past in shards of light and digital connective tissue. A masterwork that, in its myriad of influences ranging from High Noon to Ghost in the Shell, still respects and loves itself. Because how could it not?

IT HAS OCCURRED TO ME THAT 13% OF THE POPULATION COMMITS 52% OF THE CRIME. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Holy fuck that gif

Link it, I missed the thread.

You will never stop Smithposting.

It is inevitable.

Attached: image.jpg (849x371, 61K)

me too...

I hope matrix posts are kept alive

Attached: matrx.png (1150x2180, 1.54M)

Attached: 1508557552009.jpg (224x225, 8K)

SNIFF

Attached: feet (35).jpg (1280x857, 219K)

MISTER ALDERSON

Attached: MV5BNzg2ODg3OTUxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODE5NzY4MzI@._V1_UY268_CR114,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 8K)

Why did this get me

He's straight up lying there but has a good poker face

>>ToiletCommando: Is it true that you got some of your ideas from the Vertigo comic The Invisibles?
>>WachowskiBros: We do enjoy that comic, but no.

Lying pieces of shit.