Trying too hard:the movie

trying too hard:the movie

Attached: bad.jpg (2048x853, 1.41M)

Elaborate

i keep putting off watching this
is this full of actual fag shit? i watched annihilation expecting it to be a normal scifi movie but it was shit and it threw a cuck scene into it

Nope. It's a surreal kino about Nicolas Cage losing his goth gf and taking it out on the people who did it. No other bullshit.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Stop trying to take it too seriously. It was pretty funny

ok cool that what it looks like
maybe i'll watch it later if i can just stop posting on this stupid website

*that's

>dude just half ass a movie and then act like you're being ironic when everyone says it sucks
Nice advice OP.

This. It's a good, slow-paced, pretty movie full of weird humor, about doing drugs and going ape shit in the 80s.

bloody revenge flick on acid. cool tone but you do need to be in the mood to watch something weird.

How was it trying too hard? Cosmatos actually made a decent fun movie instead garbage like beyond the black rainbow

The director said it was about Trump so you tell me

accurate

It tries too hard to be quirky and weird. It was okay but could’ve been much more.

dude what if gels

Attached: mario bava.jpg (1000x563, 70K)

nah stick to your echo chamber

it was like they got a bunch of late 20 somethings in a room and ordered "write me a weird revenge movie set in the 80s. make sure to emphasize 80s and weirdo shit."
i'm a big fan of over the top or "corny" or weirdo movies. This one felt like it was tryharding to be that, for a zoomer audience that has never seen base material

>echo chamber
what, Yea Forums? Nigger you're in my echo chamber lol. You can go to the one with the gas.

Attached: 1564189355672.jpg (185x272, 5K)

i wish they had tried harder on the action sequences

It was a good flick. Hated gonna hate

*tips fedora* well spoken fellow gamer

beyond the black rainbow is a million times better

this

*dilates* well suicided my fellow tranny

Imagine everything cool about the 80s and everything awesome about batshit Nicolas Cage performances, then a hack “filmmaker” comes in and desperately tries to bottle and manufacture it. And it’s somehow 10 times shittier than what you think.
Nothing pisses me off more than when people try to emulate something that was natural and then force a shitty facade into existence.

first half was top tier kino. but after the burning it kinda lost it's way

OP here thanks for putting it into words better than I could. 100% this