/nba/ general- Phil Weber editon

why isnt phil weber a coach?
>was the assistant coach for the entire 7 second suns 99-08
>offensive consultant for the back to back heat runs
>coached the indian national team
>coached several g league teams
Hes now on the pelicans staff, but he should have a HC job by now, he an offensive minded coach as well

Attached: philweber.jpg (700x500, 230.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjRkbDXMAV4
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33743708/la-clippers-paul-george-tests-positive-covid-19-miss-play-game-vs-new-orleans-pelicans-sources-say
nba.nbcsports.com/2022/04/15/paul-george-to-miss-clippers-pelicans-play-in-game-coronavirus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: embiid-joel.jpg (1024x683, 87.7K)

how many will he kill tomorrow?

Onto the next.

Attached: IMG_3422.jpg (1170x1319, 995.08K)

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xjRkbDXMAV4

>LeMickey "I don't think a lot of people was educated" James, Russell Westbrick and the Los Angeles Lelkers finished the season 16 games under .500 and out of the playoffs
>LeMickey was not good enough to get a team with possibly six hall of famers into the playoffs

Attached: laughingtakagi04.gif (639x720, 438.75K)

Because those niggas need a nigga

dont start lol save it for the game

congrats sunsisters. you dodged pg13 thanks to adam silver.

still showing your face? all they needed to do was win once and they failed.

Attached: clippersuck.png (1100x145, 11.93K)

Based Embiid taking over for LeBronto and bringing back the day of the rake

Attached: Eiz2vSbWAAA2rC3.jpg (298x223, 9.03K)

>los angeles fan arguing that the NBA rigged something for phoenix
the world really ended in 2012 this is just an eternal bizarro Yea Forums thread now

bro it was pg13 that sent the covid test in cause he was showing symptoms, nba doesnt give random covid tests anymore. still doesnt change the fact that the clippers only needed to win once yet they still missed the playoffs

source? oh yeah you made that shit up

>sunstards taking this shit seriously
KWABs

How is Paul George getting covid and not playing some kind of "rig"? I would ask for any kind of citation but I know its just cope.

I'm going to the bathroom. Anyone need anything?

You know he's a new fan lol Suns have been getting fucked by the NBA since before he was born

hes more than qualified bro, coaching a forgein team means that he doesnt have to talk to get his point across.

sunsisters are forever thankful they didnt run into this man.

Attached: 0_xP6YxPF4sVRS-p9g.png (900x294, 15.21K)

a nudie magazine

What are you talking about? There are unironic retards that actually think there is a conspiracy as to why PG didn't play against the Pels.

are there retards out there who actually think CJ McCollum is a better player for the pelicans than Brandon Xavier Ingram?

Attached: 160830_bi.jpg (756x440, 48.24K)

he didnt get covid. adam silver pulled some strings

fer sure b

Jimmy Butler only want the smoke from someone whose height doesn't start with 6 :)

god id fucking choke you if i knew where you were flyover clown nigga

>tfw no comfy four n twenty posting this post-season
>no more aussie streams with aussie commericials

Attached: 1626048279137.jpg (1279x720, 100.61K)

>suns beat them last year
>suns got better this year
>cloppers couldn't beat the twolves with kat playing horribly
>cloppers couldn't beat the fucking pels lol
But yeah the Suns were fucked because they are a bad """matchup""" to the Clipshits lol

>Frank said that George did not feel well Thursday and underwent testing.
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33743708/la-clippers-paul-george-tests-positive-covid-19-miss-play-game-vs-new-orleans-pelicans-sources-say

>The NBA reduced testing for asymptomatic vaccinated players. Fully vaccinated people are less likely to contract coronavirus and, if they do have a breakthrough case, less likely to suffer severe outcomes. The Clippers were fully vaccinated as of September, according to coach Tyronn Lue, though it’s unclear whether George received a booster. However, it sounds like George’s symptoms triggered the test, anyway.

nba.nbcsports.com/2022/04/15/paul-george-to-miss-clippers-pelicans-play-in-game-coronavirus/

The real redpill is the Clippers lost because they traded Pat Bev. He was the heart and soul of that team. Not a coincidence Minnesota is in the playoffs

>gets mogged by a kat-less wolves

>suns beat them last year
so
>suns got better this year
wrong and clips got better
>cloppers couldn't beat the twolves with kat playing horribly
bad night it happens
>cloppers couldn't beat the fucking pels lol
no pg13
you dodged a bullet

Attached: Satania Smugly Pointing And Laughing At You.jpg (611x755, 264.99K)

this nigga making them type essays

>getting worked into a seething shoot by a weeb multiple threads in a row
I thought non flyover land is paradise why are you always mad?

>clippers lost one of their most important players in patrick star beverley
>somehow they got better

No bro.

Can we stop have our daily suns/clippers debate and disscus why Phil Weber is not a head coach despite being more than qualified

Attached: stpetersgang.png (974x539, 845.62K)

how is this guy still around

Are they not doing the guarantee button on Inside The Nba, this year? That shit was great the last two years.

why doesn't he just kill himself?

Attached: 1612812126449.jpg (1638x2047, 1M)

No

Laker bros... what if...?

Attached: 1629769634982.jpg (960x960, 217.17K)

how very conveniant for pg13 to "not feel well" right before a big match with the pels.

Attached: silver.jpg (3210x3456, 3.22M)

Hey guys I finally found the Clippies in the playoffs. I had to go all the way to the previous season though, but they are definitively there.

Attached: Sin título.png (234x71, 2K)

You know why :)

what's with all of the flyover hate? it's nice to deal with a lower crime rate and not having to deal with constant traffic congestion.
"there's nothing to do there!"
none of you go outside and do shit anyways

Attached: nba_hair_rambis.jpg (2400x3300, 2.23M)

The silly part is I'm not from a flyover state.

>flyover cope

I really don't know. Budget?

he just spams nonsense that makes ZERO sense shitting the threads up. Id choke him out relentlessly if i find him

Hey guys I finally found the Suns in the finals. Their fans are somehow confident this won't happen again for some reason however

Attached: suns lose 4 in a row.....png (981x827, 355.02K)

damn he really moved those goalposts hard

What's the best flyover state?

The goalposts move every 3 seconds

LA and NYC are legitimately hell on Earth. I would rather live in any flyover area other than Chicago Detroit and the Deep South than those 2 areas. The people who pay 50% income tax for the privilege of living there can’t wrap their head around it though because of sunk cost so they just lash out

t. lived almost a decade in each city

>most 20 point comebacks in the league
>no more pat bev throwing late games
>maintained strong while pg13 was hurt
>terrace mann blossoming
>didnt get better
you dodged a bullet

What are the excuses going to be for the Nets when the Celtics ultimately win the series?

Attached: 1610502945517.png (704x512, 301.5K)

everytime you bring up that the suns beat the clippers last year they bring up the finals, which the clippers have never gone to in their 50 years of existing

>t. poorfag

A Ben simmons

>have to pretend to be a bucksfag to reply
Many such cases.

why do Knicks fans hate Trae Young?

Attached: file.png (998x866, 903.58K)

When the Mavs go down 0-2 today, will it even be worth it to rush Luka back for a game 3 onwards, potentially risking a catastrophic injury? I would rather just rest him and basically mind fuck him into getting in great shape over the offseason. It would be the perfect wake up call to get into shape, if it doesn't work, nothing will.

bruh

none of this matters. phil weber should have a hc job

>makes ZERO sense
What part of LeBron did not qualify for the playoffs did you not understand?

everytime you bring up the the suns would have lost to the clippers if not for adam silver intervention, they bring up that they beat us last year, which ironically has no reflection on the present

>they think someone like this will win a chip and go anything but 0/7 3pt on a pivotal game of the finals

Attached: 1637823515865.webm (782x896, 1.41M)

It is the most shameless shit

nigga on heroin

Guys the Suns game ended 2 hours ago why are you still seething

hope you suns "fans" enjoy your gift wrapped trip to the second round

>everybody talking shit ignoring that meme state has returned

Attached: 1629077162840.png (426x423, 174.68K)

No Ben Simmons LOL

Attached: 1649306580123.jpg (1168x1252, 92.4K)

i don't even know what flyover means anymore. is flyover picrel or just any town with less than 500,000 people?

Attached: Total-Flyover-Flights.png (1728x1148, 415.65K)

Their life long suns fans. It's kind of hard to calm down a 2 year old quickly

>suns would have lost to the clippers if not for adam silver intervention
thats your schizophrenic delusions
>they bring up that they beat us last year, which ironically has no reflection on the present
thats somthing that actually happened

right? these suns guys are very angry that i dare imply we would have beaten them lol its almost as if they think im right or something

Why would suns fans be the ones seething they won tonight

Flyover typically means not a west coast or east coast state.

it got run into the ground

>suns roster literally improved
>season record considerably better than last year
How can you unironically come to the conclusion that the suns didn't get better? You don't even have to be a suns fan to know this. Do you have a learning disability? I'll just assume you're shitposting because no one can be this stupid.

please keep up

>right? these suns guys are very angry that i dare imply we would
you lost to us last year and we are in the playoffs, the clippers arent

I think it's funny that anybody believes a team with Chris Paul on it will win a championship.

The Suns won a playoff game tonight
The Clippers aren't in the playoffs
Make of this what you will.

Hey guys, lifelong Suns fan here!

that's what i'm figured. in that case i guess my state isn't as flyover as i thought.

You're damn right we have.

Attached: ayumupumped.jpg (318x475, 48.38K)

well if my claims are so absurd why have you been arguing with me for 4 hours
matchups

2-years old "lifelong" Suns "fans" have already seen their team go farther and have a better season than the Clippers in their entire history.

Attached: plz-stop-post.jpg (600x450, 40.98K)