Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1503854073968.png (275x428, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0sOub8jY5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=q0Wx154M-kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do I still find this funny?

the owners. how much of a fuck up do you have to be for your labrador to turn vicious?

>that power stance

Attached: 1530649078650.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Because a beanet went to a white trash dudes house with an asian wife and did the one thing that all dogs hate, then filmed himself punch and kick the dog when it acted like a fucking dog.

???
Your dog becoming aggressive when you mess with it’s food is normal?

you have to train it when it's a puppy to not be aggressive. while it's eating, touch its paws, mess with its ears, grab some food from the bowl right in front of it. it's easy to train a dog to be a friendly pup, but so many people are lazy and shitty.

>you have to train a dog to be friendly

t. negro

Cesar that dumbass promotes pitbull ownership.

are you retarded? niggers don't train dogs, that's why all niggers are afraid of all dogs. they're used to ghetto pits that snap and attack at the slightest provocation. i've seen them flip their shit over a seeing eye dog before. I saw a nigger kick a puppy into the street while screaming chimp words about how it was about to bite. use your brain, user.

>HEY DOGGY PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=C0sOub8jY5Q

Get fucked. You never mess with a dog and its food. Food is the most important thing in its life. Be respectful. Give it some space to eat its dinner. Don't get me wrong, it should be reprimanded for stealing food or not waiting to be given its food.....but don't fuck it around .

Attached: 17jed9ic5yqssjpg.jpg (1600x900, 111K)

no. a dog is a beast. trained and domesticated by man to be a peaceful companion to its master. better to train it than just be a piece of shit like you suggest. there's no need to "be respectful" because a dog does not deserve respect. respect is reserved for humans who earn it. toughen up, faggot.

If a dog shows any aggression you put it down. There are plenty of dogs in the world but you only have one of each of your loved ones.

Obviously the dog, the inferior domestic animal

Dude none of my dogs have ever acted like niggers about food, I could come up and stick my hand directly in it and they won't react. Why do you let your dogs act like this?

what does this have to do with Yea Forums?

>I AM AN EXPERT OF DOGS
>doesn’t notice dog is angry
>AAAAAAAH HOW COULD I KNOW, I AM ONLY A EXPERT OF DOGS
He have the fault

What if my aggresive dog is my loved one?

Ever thus to pitshits.
Pits and staffys should be illegal to breed and take on new ownership.

Agreed. If you buy a dog that can't be friendly to strangers or is a total nuisance, you either move to a farm or put him to sleep.

>dog is angry
>I should submit to its anger

Found the cuck cat person

This guy is right. Feeding German Shepherds out of your hand when they're a puppy, petting them for no reason when they're eating out of the bowl, and forcing them to sit and wait before being served and eating, creates an adult dog who will patiently wait to eat.

Then you're a cancer to society for pandering to a dangerous animal that could hurt a human being

Holly was wrong

Attached: cesar-holly-much-later1.jpg (620x315, 38K)

Mexicans know animals

youtube.com/watch?v=q0Wx154M-kM

Patiently waiting to eat is an easily trained trait. It is about pack dominance and heiarchy. Giving a dog food, letting it take a few bites, and then going "psych, nigger. No food for you!" Is different.

>kid accidentally dogs when it's eating
>gets its face ripped off
and there you go.

How about training the humans to not let their toddlers play with the dog during the 2 minutes each day you feed it?

>Be respectful
I think you are forgetting who is the human and who is the fucking dog, here.

>train the humans, not the animals
n word you huwhat

Attached: 1565711587702.jpg (650x453, 44K)

Bssed, fuck dogs, i want to smash teir heads with a fucking hammerget fucked, all dogs should die

As much as you want to see a dancing cow, no one has ever trained one to dance.

If the only problem with your dog is that he doesnt like people fucking with his food, maybe it is easier just to not fuck with his food. Or not let your baby fuck with his food during the 2 minutes out of the whole day he eats.

Yea Forums? What are you on about?

hmm
Well I don't think it's a binary manner. It's not like the dog is either violent or docile. If it just lets out a bit of a grr (but never acts on it) that's different from violently snapping.

Cesar "I Can't Get Results Without a Shock Collar" Millan

Jesus this dude does not know how to make videos flow well

Who bought the fucking food? If my dog wants to act like a dick just because I touched his bowl he can go get a job and buy his own Purina chow.

It's from a television program.

t. Ahmed Abdul Hakeem Ishmal Muhammad

Well that was of course the whole problem. The white trash dude was the alpha, he had fairly obviously beaten that dog a few times. And the dog wasnt leaping for the food, which is a problem.

The dude put down the food, which is the sign that the alpha has given you your rights to be in the pack. But then this manlet Mexican comes up and takes way the food.

Every dog I have ever had got pissed if i tried to move their food bowl after i gave ot to them. But none of them ever tried to bite me. They just growled to show their displeasure. Because for fucks sake they wait all day for you to rewatd them with food.

But Holly didnt see her master. She didnt even see her masters pack. She saw some manlet mexican try to take away her food.

it was an asian dude

Why the fuck do you space your sentences like that

>It's from a television program.
nice redd*t spacing

no hables ingles

Attached: 1497029081178.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

Those are paragraphs.

Lmao fuck outta here

Its a meme bro. Apparently retarded people get mad at people posting in paragraph form, as if that giant block of text shouldn't have been broken up. So other people siezed on this stupidity and called it "reddit spacing", because anyo e typing multiple paragraphs had to be from reddit.

It's actually an ingenious meme from the best days of this site. So let them call you a reddit spacer proudly.

Attached: 79C26C2A-D50C-4728-8C94-C1CC77EEE8E8.gif (220x220, 1.13M)

You're giving him a belly full of treats, you devil.

>giant block of text
phone posters be gone

>aaaah, culero,aaaahhhh