What's the kino equivalent of The Black Parade?

What's the kino equivalent of The Black Parade?

Attached: 81o6k0bPesL._SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 343K)

IDk prolly some wannabe deep beta male trash like Donnie Darko.

demon dayz

shit
i honestly thought it was on Yea Forums for a second

Edward scissorhands

The Umbrella Academy comic was by the singer, wasn’t it?

I don't know, some faggot ~le dark reddit shit? Probably something from Tim Burton.

Yeah

Any good melodrama that leaves one with a sense of mediocrity after completion. Those ITT who are saying ‘a Tim Burton film’ either haven’t listened to the album or haven’t watched a Burton film. Dark yet whimsical aesthetics aside, there is almost nothing in common with this album and Burton movies, except telenovella-esque drama.

TBP is more Burton-esque than their other albums
But if I had to guess, tv or film, Supernatural.

Attached: 1558075245905.webm (480x608, 1.34M)

Unironically the Harry Potter series, if we're comparing the success and overall fanbase.

Best song on the album ?

For me it's "Famous Last Words"

based party animal

>Not Mama

AND WITHOUT YOU IS HOW I DISAPPEAR

Disenchanted

The titular song, of course :>]

>WHEEEEEEEENNN YOU GO WOULD YOU EVEN TURN TO SAAAYYY I DON'T LOVE YOU LIKE I DID YESTERDAY.

Attached: jammingout.jpg (746x541, 45K)

This
I think the worst is Teenagers. Just a boring song. Don't get the hype

It isn't boring, it just feels out of place on that album.

This but unironically. The Black Parade is easily the best track on the album.

Vote for this

Honestly the entire album is so great that the whole thing is a favorite. But Famous Last Words and Welcome to the Black Parade are probably the standouts.

Honestly the closest I can think of is Jacob's Ladder.

What's the Hot Fuss of television and film?

Attached: The-Killers-Hot-Fuss_582106.jpg (820x820, 111K)

Daredevil

WHEN I WAS A BOY...

Fpbp

Kick-Ass

this isn't up for debate btw

>Sweet Revenge was 15 years ago

Attached: 1394062557857.jpg (550x366, 60K)

>YesterDAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY OHOH! I DON'T LOVE YOU, LIKE I LOVED YOU, YESTERDAY

Dead!

what's the slayer of film?
I'm thinking the omen or rosemary's baby

Attached: slayer.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Yeah, I think this is the closest

>tfw been on this godforsaken website for so long that I remember "WHEN I WAS" was the sneed of all boards.

um

Attached: Avenged_Sevenfold_-_Nightmare.png (300x300, 197K)

obviously Evil Dead 2013

What is the Hybrid Theory of film?

Attached: hybridtheory.jpg (1410x1390, 741K)

See

And the memories from junior year in high school come flooding back in. Fuck you anons

Lol. I used to listen to this while working out as a fat teenager.

only cringy ass pastie crackers listen to this
tfw used to slap all of their homework on the floor when i walked past them

The Matrix

party animal is missing a hand wtf

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 05d854fa1b4d9c56a156ed83894cdfa6.jpg (610x926, 63K)

Big Fish

Mama

Yeah, he's writing for DC right now.

damn, got it on the first post

Attached: rampage.jpg (881x1210, 327K)

I think you meant The Matrix 2

cancer

House of Wolves

nah, edward scissorhands would be the movie version of pic related

Attached: it aint art but the comparison to drowning is apt.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Welcome to the Black Parade is just too iconic for me to not choose it. Really though, I love that entire album, I even occasionally find myself humming it still to this day.

The fact that you get 7 different correct answers is proof of how incredible this album is.

Faggot contrarians on this site will shit on it and then tell you OK Computer is the best album of all time. If you ask them which song off it is the best, they’ll compete for the most contrarian answer.

>Faggot contrarians on this site will shit on it
It's just people that never got over their hate boner for bands like that at the time, and probably thought listening to 80s dad rock was cooler.

*brap*

ooooohhhh NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*SQUUUOOORRRRTTLOOORRRRLLAPPAPAPPAPPAPPAPAA BORRRRT BORRRRT*

*BRROOMMMFPFPPPPFFFOORORRRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSSSQUOQUOQUOQUOQUQOUQOUSSSQUOQUSOQSUPLAPAPAPAPPAPAP SPLAT SPLAT SPLPLLLSLSLLSLSLLSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOODODOOODOOODOOODOOODODDXXXUSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK* *BORRRRRRRRRRRRRTTLOROROLFLSOOFOFSLSLSSSSFFFFORRP FORP FORPP FORP FORRRRR-RRRRR -RRRRR -RRRRPPPPPAPAPAPAPAPPAPAPPPPAAAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
*ROWWWLOPP BORRT BUOOORRRPP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPNNNNNFFFFFOOOOOOORRRPPLPLFHJJHHFSBRLB BLORRRRRRRRRRRRTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
*BRAP BRAP BRAP*
*BRAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BRAPPPP*
ughh.... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*SPLOP SPLOP SPLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOPPPPOPOPLOLOLOLOLOLPP SPORRRROOOLORORLLLTLLTLT BRROOOOOAAAKKQUUOOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPIPIPIPIPIPI* *FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST* *FSSSSSSSSssssssssssss* *wipes*
*PARRRRRRRRRP BRROOOOOPOPOOPOPOPOP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*stand up*
oh... OH NO NO NO NONON ONO ONNO STOP BOI
*squats*

*inhales*
UHHHHHHH *FRRPRPFPPPRPPRFDPPPPFPFPPFPFPFP *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* FFRFRRRPRPPPPPP BRAAAAAAAMMMMMMP* *BLOOOOOOOORRRRRRRPRPPP NUUUUUUUOOOOOOORRRRRRRRTTTTTT NUORTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL* *SKWASWAKSWAKSKAWSKKSAKS* *BRAP*

UGH
Ugh... fuck... FUCK HERE COMES ANOTHER CACAAAAA
*SQUELCH BROP BRIMPF TARP NUORP BROOT LOOF QUORMPF BRAPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*licks anus*
*walks away

A little piece of paper with a picture drawn
Floats on down the street til the wind is gone
And the memory now is like the picture was then
When the paper's crumpled up it can't be perfect again

Attached: 1524913150466.png (655x509, 25K)

Right, concept album about a cancer patient dying in his bed, and then there's this teenage anthem about being an outcast.
Great song, one of my favorites, what's it doing here?

Even the band said it was out of place for the album, and for me it just doesn't jive with the rest of the feeling and sound of the album so that's probably why it's my least favorite

The song was probably some holdover from the Revenge era that they didn't finish until later.

What's Dopethrone?

Attached: 445460.jpg (1600x1200, 1.43M)

For the life of me, I can not get into radiohead.
I don't know if it's because of how pretentious they sound, or how uninspired the songs seem with an overly drab undertone, but alot of artists I like say that radiohead is an inspiration, and afterwards, they made shitty albums (Ihsahn for instance).
It doesnt help that pitchfork and Yea Forums believe that band is the second coming.

Probably Mandy or some shit

Based classic AFI, that shit was great