/TPG/

Damn fine

Attached: 1cpR.gif (400x275, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5j16tA5g
youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for angelo

Attached: 1404455293985.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Oh

Big Ed aged into a damn fine actor. And he wasn't even working. How does Lynch do it?

>GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY
>GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY I LOOOVE YOU

Attached: 1553526705681.jpg (1218x685, 137K)

I remember early /tpg/, the Dugpa forum generation would speak of Hieronymus Bosch and his works, showing little rabbit-headed fellas and owls and such and triptych prints in Lynch's quarters.

Here we have an artist who painted stories, in panels. The most mysterious stories in art, baffling people for centuries, telling tales of angels and demons, weird little midget fellas, freaks, insects, fellas who turn into trees, and all sorts.

Frost blabs about the Revelation and suddenly it leads back to Bosch. You've got Jumping Lad out on Patmos, up to mischief. All these works about the different worlds, the Apocalypse and such. Woodsmen with ordinary things turned supernormal. Painted on oak, you see, on wood. We need to go deeper.

Attached: TwinPeaksJumpingLad.webm (1536x832, 2.99M)

Because he was Stilgar, and The Spice flowed within him. Billah Kaifa

Attached: Stilgar.jpg (476x418, 24K)

Infusing his emotion into the scene. Watching him openly weep while directing is as good as the scenes. BluRay deep cuts.

So I know that time isn’t linear in the Black lodge, but how exactly does it work? Is everything pre-determined?
>How did Cooper dream of himself meeting Laura 25 years later in the future?
>how did Laura see him in her dreams?
>how did annie communicate with her?
>what fucking happened to Jefferies?

enjoy not knowing, user. For some things there are no answers.

>Is everything pre determined

yes-ish

You will get more out of gathering together with a bunch of like-minded people with an interest in Twin Peaks and singing Row Row Row Your Boat together in a round of harmony, contemplating and discussing the meaning of the lyrics, than you will trying to answer a question with certainty. Lot of "how" and "what" there, we're not statting an RPG game on pencil and paper. Consider that life is but a dream and that things, Things as they Really Are, do not appear to us as such, and a tall bald guy calling himself The Fireman would as readily have -el appended to his name and be straight fearsome looking and unusual. Fury and beauty.

I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1497921748599.jpg (1280x720, 477K)

>it's been almost 2 years

However

• they were already there together
• they were already there together
• orally
• his investigations into Judy led him from South America to Seattle to the convenience store to above it, at which point BOB sent him back in time 2 years to Argentina using his Buenos Aires golden device ~11 am ARG on February 16, 1989 in order to fuck his shit and gather information, causing Jeffries to talk about Judy so that the man BOB knew he would and had possessed would hear him talk about Judy, therefore giving BOB information about Judy. Once Cooper was out of the room, BOB warps him back to Argentina, causing a maid to suppress an epileptic seizure and shit to come out of a bellhop's ass. Somehow they get him to the room, most likely with White Lodge assistance, and he's emergency evac-ed out of there through the phone in a combo play by Major Briggs and The Fireman, safely hiding out at The Dutchman's

Attached: TwinPeaksShitAss.webm (896x504, 2.99M)

Also since he was in South America for fuck-ever before and after 1989, after Mr. C became a thing is when the Colombian assassination happened because that's when the Jeffries / Mr. C connection began. Mr. C, posing as Cooper, is the one who put Jeffries on to this entity. Possible that a possession attempt at the store was foiled, causing Jeffries to realize WHO THAT IS THERE

>be Jeffries
>wear fat gold cross on neck
>foil possession attempt by BOB at the store
>be Diane
>be roastie atheist
>turn into clown world above the store via rapes

Honestly? can't wait to watch season 4 with you guys again

season 3 was fucking bananas

Attached: 1559260408819.png (561x592, 200K)

>Summer of 2017

Attached: Coop Falling.webm (850x480, 2.83M)

pic related is wearing a cross as well. she scared the shit out of me the first time I saw FWWM.
do you think there's a deliberate connection to jeffries? the cross is very visually prominent in the shot, too. except in the actual screenshot i'm posting, funnily enough.

Attached: 1462156461563.jpg (336x374, 29K)

I do, good sir, and have for some time, thus awarding you honorable mention alongside Democritus, Thales, Anaxamander, and Anaximenes—you have risen above the level of Hippo.

Attached: TwinPeaksFatTrout.webm (576x312, 2.98M)

Y-you too.
It's slippery in here. By in here, I mean behind the mask.

Why do threads always die on American times? Are there more Euro /tpg/posters?

No we get distracted on the Yea Forums board during television "prime time" when all the good shit comes on. By good I mean bad, which is good.

By this I mean that I'm here even when I'm not, because watching this trash reminds me how good that short scene of the Las Vegas news in The Return was. I didn't even catch it the first time, But once you know, you Know. Then you see that BluRay extra and see how much Joy he got making them shoot it 100s of times to get it perfect. The ultimate comedy filmmaker who cares not for such titles.

I keep your euro threads alive, there's no false dreamer for me at 5 am, 9 am, 3 am, whatever. Reave those cheebs and you're awake and dreaming, seeing through all the universes and posting truth bombs.

what are your wishes for s4?

Attached: jNuZLev_d.jpg (627x631, 52K)

Mental shit. Happy ending of Inland Empire was the test for "Ronny/ie Rocket" aka "Season 4" aka Untitled Twin Peaks Project (film / television / interactive VR headset game).

Attached: Last_judgement_Bosch.jpg (1768x1062, 407K)

Little rabbit head and tree fellas

Attached: El_jardín_de_las_Delicias,_de_El_Bosco_crop.jpg (581x1395, 1009K)

I just want Lynch to continue doing his thing.
That's exactly all I wanted and expected from S3, for Lynch to take me on a ride, and he did not disappoint. What a ride it was. I'd gladly go on another.
And "mental shit", also.

Attached: 1498702050379.jpg (866x960, 58K)

Las Vegas was, indeed, full of comedy gold. God, I love the Mitchum bros.

Egg

Attached: Johannes_op_Patmos_Saint_John_on_Patmos_Berlin,_Staatlichen_Museen_zu_Berlin,_Gemaldegalerie_HR_crop (878x1284, 1.4M)

is that really possible for old unemployed woman, like Sarah Palmer to live alone in the big house and have enough money to get drunk everyday? leland died 25 years ago.

Well, this finally is it Yea Forums, i'm just gonna end it here.
>epstien shit has made me lose all hope
>just lost over $4999 in stocks
>family hates me
>keep hearing nigs and gays giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every almosr day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked by jannies. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream url and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/5j16tA5g

~qr

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28S.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

For Showtime to not mess with Lynch this time. Consider how great and top tier The Return is and then consider a lot of the time was him butting heads with Showtime execs.

That they don't make it. Lynch fully disappeared up his own ass with season 3 to the point where only his most die-hard fans/apologists could appreciate it. I have no inclination to watch more of that trash.

Attached: dead.gif (250x231, 558K)

>listing niggers and gays having fun as a reason to kill yourself
good riddance

Attached: ec25642a145834b14f5c8594aa56f895.jpg (720x720, 131K)

Well, good luck exploring the Beyond, user.
I'd check the stream out of morbid curiosity, but I don't use discord so never mind

Attached: 1503289010572.png (1280x736, 536K)

That post is "spam" not copypasta like the one with the South Park image.

Fuck off, Quentin. You're deeper up your own ass than anyone.

Don't be falling for that, it's a disruption tactic, it's static, it's Jew-dy.

Attached: TwinPeaksJumpingMan01.webm (1536x832, 2.56M)

>OMG it's another surreal David Lynch production packed full of psychological thrills and deep existential subtext

Attached: 1560317553486.jpg (665x800, 157K)

>AND DEEP EXISHTENSHTIAL SUBTEXHT

Attached: [savagely mocks].jpg (1182x1080, 355K)

why did they keep this in cell, it seems like he need medical attention

I think he's actually in Chad's head. He's just there to torment him. No one else ever acknowledges his existence, unless I'm remembering wrong

What shall I watch after completing TP?
I feel like there is nothing that could hold up to it's level.
Tried some shows but nothing is giving me the special feeling I'm looking for.
I think true detective was the only one coming close.

>What shall I watch after completing TP? I feel like there is nothing that could hold up to it's level.

Attached: soi.jpg (548x707, 41K)

leland palmer, my arch nemesis

Attached: 1495845390854.jpg (2236x1261, 241K)

Did you not notice that Bobby and Shelly don't even notice their daughter is the new Laura Palmer and has been rotting forever, even with a witness to the impending doom having days to tell? Frosted. She never existed. And the man who saw? Frost.

WAIT A MINUTE

If Laura "just disappeared" then Bobby still owed that $10,000 and what? Thought she just ran off with it and fucked him over, went off with some trucker who could score better blow? Bank blown up before the safe deposit could be discovered full of money, therefore indicating a dark result for Laura Palmer for law enforcement?

>even with a witness to the impending doom having days to tell?
you lost me here, can you elaborate?

That guy walking his dog saw her fag husband blowing his brains out like days after she was dead and mouldering in her trailer. No one ever checked because neither Becky nor Steven ever existed, Shelly and Bobby weren't as hot for each other without all that Laura shit and made no baby.

Everyone is forgetting everything that doesn't happen again in the next iteration the closer they get to October 2 at 2:53 pm

T Bones is on TV right now on ABC, the leader of the Fusco Boys. Told you Americans are here when it's primetime TV time, even when we're not. We have to see our Fuscos and shit in other roles.

Attached: Bosch_-_Haywain_Triptych_crop.jpg (1886x1206, 494K)

Well the house is already payed off

Is it really possible that Cooper has never met her? Never been in a room with her. Never shit on the same toilet. Nothing. Coincidence? He says himself he never will in 1x04.

Watching the return with you all was one of the better times in this shithole.

Attached: 1538139799996.jpg (237x239, 14K)

he met her, he was in her house when they buried Leland

Cooper fell into Sheol and dodged the poopies

Attached: Bosch_the_Prince_of_Hell_with_a_cauldron_on_his_head.jpg (480x584, 172K)

So dale definitely has supernatural powers, right? All his dreams and his intuitive moments from s3(jackpots, insurance fraud uncovering) defitnely prove this.
Cooper broke the news about Leland to her

Well I think we should look at that scene then, and the one I've been demanding more scrutiny of since before The Return began to air (Sarah talking in her not-Jeffries voice). That was the big mystery of 2x22, not "is he BOB?" since that was clear and also definite by FWWM.

Laura broke the news that she was wearing her blue sweater and she had a turkey jerky freakout

nothing has brought me that much enjoyment since

was it good thing when coop send another tulpa back to Janey-E, i mean, it will be a bad for them, if he's anything like old Dougie, right?

It’s made from the good cooper though, it won’t be corrupted

I still feel like I've never moved on from there. In my mind it is still Summer of 2017, a warm night alone sipping coffee. Digesting the events that I've just witnessed, and sharing that same experience with all of you.

Wait was this in S1E4?

The old Dougie wasn't a bad guy, he was just a good guy who got into too much trouble for his own good

Attached: 1280x720.5.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Sometime early in the murder investigation Cooper curiously waved off ever interviewing Sarah Palmer, claiming that since she's psychic he ought not to since he's "a strong sender". No one says anything about it and it's fucking crazy, it memory holes itself like when he says early on that he acquired certain magical powers through a dream he had in 1984 an episode or two earlier.

didn't say he was bad, but he was no good for his wife and son, if not for Cooper their lives would go to hell.

This is a correct and simple answer.

This neglects the enatiomers that were used for each seed crystal, + vs -.

Plus think about Bushnell and the Mitchums finding out the man who inspired hope in them suddenly became a foul-mouthed lowlife bastard.

It is sad for you that these are the sorts of things you are left to contemplate, rather than enjoying thoughts of improved Dougie conjured from Cooper's correct seed.

The scene of Dougie reuniting with his family was shown to us in the final episode, after "the unofficial version" never happened. How did they even miss him? Was that "the present" he went back to or did he timewarp? How could this have even happened, unofficial / official / other? Contemplate this on the tree of woe instead.

because hope perseveres and love conquers all

:^)

Attached: 1497874166566.jpg (854x480, 25K)

I'd give anything to be able to go back to the time I first experienced Twin Peaks

Oh...

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

Primetime's over, late night is shit after The Late Night Wars. Watching The Return, 3x04. Limo for Mr. Jones.

Here's something. Watching shit TV I saw some scene in a school, and they had the same black & white pictures, large size, as appear in various Return eps. The Kafka was there, and in the Mitchum's security office there's another from the same series. All sorts of people on these, for schools and such. Who's the guy in Mitchum's? It's shadowy in this episode.

I wish I could go back in time just to watch doppelganger cooper’s intro, best part of s3. Kyle Maclachlan deserved an award

Real talk /tpg/, what do you think being an FBI informant like Ray Monroe pays? Enough for the outfit and Bog level plastic surgery? Seems badass if you can't qualify as a Special Agent due to being too badass yet otherwise qualified.

Questions
>What happened to Annie?
>Was Maddie Ferguson a tulpa?
>When we spend time with Gerard, are we spending time with Gerard, the arm, or MIKE? Does it matter?
>Whichever of them we're spending time with, why assist Coop long term on his end?
>Speaking of Gerard, was it possible he was harvesting small amounts of garmonbozia by selling mildly uncomfortable boots? Or as people broke their boots in? IS IT THAT DEEP?
>Do white lodge residents need garmonbozia as well or is that strictly a black lodge thing?
>Was Mr. C a thing already in 1989? Is that what the thread wants to imply with the Jefferies shit?
>Was the time we spent with Jerry in s3 just for fun?

I have the brain of a stoned slug. I need to buy a fucking shovel, so I can dig myself out of the shit. But I am a crying little baby who needs help. Fuck.

>blocks your path

Attached: AF7A52C6-B0B2-4653-B2FE-FE9D71A62221.jpg (240x180, 9K)

I'm watching the show and eating soup and drinking Coke and I'm more high than your slug. I read the first three. I will respond with Truth. The most important character in Twin Peaks is God. You get closer to Him in Twin Peaks than in the damn Lord of the Rings, have to go to the Silmarillion and shit for that. But not in Twin Peaks. MIKE saw the face of God, and was purified. And everything else, everyone else, who you think The Fireman works for, why he can't say in the hotel room. I'll read the rest later it's cooling off, my soup.

• She got Lynched
• She was a cousin, she hangs out in the Lodge now
• When? He's Gerard or MIKE in The Return but he's MIKE. He appears to our senses as Gerard. The Arm is the Arm and has evolved.
• Assist Cooper because Judy is in ALL houses, Black Lodge included. She told us in 2x22 and Cooper sees her in 3x01. And they like Cooper, everyone likes Cooper. Demons, angels, gangsters, little monkey fellas.
• Slightly more probable that he was obsessed with shoes because they don't pass through between two worlds
• It is not likely that they do since they've been half raptured or are angels like The Fireman and his cherub
• Jeffries knew Mr. C for a while at that point from their days together in the future having gangfucks
• Jerry is a mystery you should seek to solve, rather than abandon

>Jeffries and Mr. C early '90s South American gangfuck limited series
youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk

Sheryl Lee is amazing!

Attached: 1501348447402.jpg (467x700, 61K)

Twin Peaks has the balls of Erasmus, giving us MIKE a fallen angel (Mike minus -el) who claims purification after seeing the face of God. Mental shit on all levels.

I don’t think Mike ever saw the face of god, I think he was just lying to Cooper. His whole problem with BOB is him stealing garmbozia. Besides, who would be god in this case, a white lodge entity?

His bro The Fireman, the unfallen, the archangel. Gabriel? Raphael?

Don't try to deny it, you saw Laura's personal daimon and intercession by Ronnette. She's in her father's house now but mother is pissed.

No man, the big I Am. Every film is a universe, but there are layers. They all float together waiting to be born, while the Triune entities as they represent themselves to our senses hang out.

The kindly old man, his back turned. The young girl eager for the universes to be born (her joy at the chocolate she can have when they hatch). And the Pneuma, the blue woman, pronouncing the name of the new one.

Whose face would it be too much to see? Who will birth the egg and turn the dark universe gold? Guess or be forever Bozo.

The White Lodge is like an archangel fire tower looking over the woods that is spacetime, watching for a spark and assembling crews of holy men to extinguish

>People like Season 3
>People think it's "lynchian"
You guys have never actually seen a Lynch movie or Twin Peaks before, have you?

You can't slide the Truth with lies or even mere facts. In Twin Peaks you will find God is everything. Slide tactics are nothing.

Okay so regarding Cooper's "good" Tulpa that went "home" to Janey and child.
By saving Laura, Cooper created a new reality where Laura never died, just disappeared. More than that. The "original" timeline NEVER EXISTED, it was all a dream - and the dreamer was Cooper, a magician who has always existed outside time in the Red Room / Lodge. But in the new timeline, there must still have been an earthly, normal Cooper existing in the real world - erasing Laura wouldn't have affected that. We know there was always a connection between Cooper and Janey via Diane. Maybe that's why Diane claimed to hate her estranged sister - because in the new timeline created by magician Cooper, earthly Cooper never investigated Laura's murder, but instead met Janey through Diane, fell in love, got married, had a kid etc. And then one day this Cooper gets sucked into the Lodge (which he never even new existed) because of multiplicity / red Room / Lodge reasons. The tulpa of himself that magician Cooper created was actually a replacement for the new timeline's Cooper, NOT THE UNOFFICIAL VERSION'S "DOUGIE" TULPA.

What if it's past midnight and not 9:45

Since when did BOB have a 'golden device'? Did I miss this?

>go to sleep
>wake up
>thread still up
wonderful

Attached: 1498493388787.png (342x342, 142K)

he means the thing in the bowl that beeps and shrinks.

This .webm will drastically improve your day. Open at your own risk

Attached: 1498728825700.webm (530x500, 506K)

There is a schizophrenic person posting in this thread.

Are you hating on Ronnieposter? Please leave.

Attached: 1495774970680.jpg (440x440, 77K)

Attached: 158_23_dana_ashbrook_i_the_return.jpg (720x423, 76K)

you not being the brightest bulb doesn't make his ramblings schizophrenic

Best scene

what does this lad symbolise?