Untitled

Attached: 1560355768746.jpg (1133x745, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JIoZHGupZA8
youtu.be/PRMPQg43wgk
youtube.com/watch?v=q7Asf9n848M
youtube.com/watch?v=EHIlRy_Hmmg
youtu.be/6giqmaLzS50
youtube.com/watch?v=h9jsnAD4aNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sneed

WE

Dance wagie

I went to dinner at a mexican restaurant for my father's birthday a couple weeks ago and my mother made the wagies do this. I couldn't stop thinking about that image and it ruined the whole experience for me

Do americans really do this?

>my mother made the wagies do this
Why?

Because she can

Your Mum is a cunt

his mom is based for dabbing on wagies

>can't cook a steak to temp for shit
>nasty peanut shells all over the floor
>onion blossom a glib facsmilie of outback
Texas Roadhouse is such garbage
Also the workers are never allowed to check or ask if it's actually your birthday, so a kino move when leaving is to tell the hostess that it's someone at ANOTHER table's birthday and they're too shy to say. Wagies look doubly stupid when the finish the song and the confused person tells them they have the wrong table.

Imagine being a fucking minimum wage worker. Holy shit that'd be embarrassing to admit on a date.

Attached: dance wagie dance.webm (422x750, 921K)

Attached: 1563613443829.png (342x589, 292K)

i don't get it what's in the photo?

PLEASE MASTER BEZOS LET ME OUT, I HAVEN'T GONE TO THE BATHROOM IN 15 HOURS
PLEASE SIR I'LL WORK AN EXTRA 3 SHIFTS FOR FREE, I NEED TO GO NUMBER TWO, I CAN'T LET PEPE SEE ME LIKE THIS
*shits self, huge brown stain spreads through pants, shit splatters all over wagecage just as Pepe walks into warehouse and smiles smugly*
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1552926884320.jpg (858x821, 80K)

They're photos from a fairground ride and you're supposed to pay to get them. This chunker is taking his job to enforce such rule seriously

You're supposed to buy them, not film the screen. Usually the people working there don't give a shit, unlike this fucking bootlicking simp.

American moms are borderline retarded.

t. son of one

I thought it must have been something inappropriate like flashing the camera
that wagecuck really is trying to stop them taking a photo of the monitor cause they didn't pay the $6.99 holy shit lmao

I miss being NEET.

Attached: 1563722664160.jpg (1200x742, 148K)

When you ride roller coasters in America they take a photo of you during the ride. When you exit they have that stand where they display the photos. You're supposed to pay 15+ bucks for a printout. This wagie is ragie because you can pretty much just take a photo of the monitor and get it for free.
I know fro a fact his hourly minimum wage isn't affected by people "stealing" photos so he's just being a sperg.

Any other wagie kinos like Waiting? No, not Office Space I mean actual wage cucks who get paid less than $10/hr and have to punch in

Ok, so my thread about torrenting films is pruned for being off topic but this is allowed? Suck my PHAT cock janitor!

Attached: 1561493576297.jpg (1200x661, 71K)

Attached: 1549334230586.png (654x648, 137K)

are jannies worse than wagies?

>be me
>work for the government
>make shit but get great benefits
>spend most of the day reading
>office gives no shits, half are semi-retired old ladies who do less than me
>guaranteed job security, will get promoted within the year for doing more than an hours work a day

Life could be much worse

youtu.be/JIoZHGupZA8

This is totally normal. Nothing to see here.

Attached: B63897E8-1E57-492B-9339-3293C7E80346.jpg (701x793, 222K)

How do I get a government job?

Yes, because they do it for free.

Just larp and say you have one for upvotes.

Apply for some OPS position with the state, then immediately apply for internal hiring jobs.

yeah wagie jump around like a monkey for mr . shekelberg

to think people say americans have no culture

>tfw make just enough youtube bucks that I don't have to work

youtu.be/PRMPQg43wgk

Why do wagies do this?

>why do slaves toil in the fields?

>Football Pre-Game type pump up style Walmart cheer. Having fun and getting Associates motivated to get the day started. Had a blooper during the middle of it though-but Associates got a good laugh! Making work fun, is what it is all about!!!
Jesus christ fuck right off

you have to be 18 to post here

Don't you know about the bird Yea Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=q7Asf9n848M

Attached: BIRD.jpg (538x535, 39K)

I've got something sticky for you cunt

Attached: 1564511264125.jpg (224x225, 21K)

Clerks
I Heart Huckabees

For free? As in they don't even get payed?

They always say this shit is for "fun" and to get people motivated, it's really just for these bottom of the barrel lower mid management types to find an excuse to discipline anybody who doesn't look like they're giving this bullshit 120%

>my mother made the wagies do this
How? Also, is it possible to learn this power?

Attached: 1551653507865.jpg (374x347, 39K)

she pretended to go to the bathroom but really she went to talk to the manager. After the fact she made a point to emphasize that it was all free, and that she had made sure to ask the manager whether it was free

>tfw leaf and the government exclusively hires browns and women now since it's current year

Attached: I don't see you dancing wagie.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Attached: texas roadhouse.webm (1086x776, 735K)

These mid-management types are literal NPC's.The term is used for reddit or /pol/ posters but this is peak NPC.

That butter they have is God tier though. When I was broke in college my mom took me there for a birthday dinner (and no we didn't make the wagies dance). Then the waitress noticed me stuffing the bread into a takeout box and came back with like 3 more stuffed with bread and butter.

Fucking this.

*stomp stomp*
*clap*

I WANT A SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=EHIlRy_Hmmg

>came back with three more
Wagies can have the biggest hearts of anyone.

Burgerclap culture everyone.

It's creeping into the UK too
youtu.be/6giqmaLzS50

This guy gets paid 120k a year though. Not bad.

I'd rather kill myself than do that

that’s a nice story user, I hope you and your mother are doing well.
TR does have its flaws but that cinnamon butter is pure kino

i think those are the investors, not employees

THANKS A LOT JAPAN
youtube.com/watch?v=h9jsnAD4aNw

Attached: Helping-the-reddit-frog.gif (500x375, 618K)

Call centres are absolute hell for shit like this, there's always that one trainer that used to be an agent who does pointless "team building exercises" that involve making everybody run around, singing or some bullshit, and the weeks training you get is the BEST part, it's all downhill after that.

My first call centre job involved us running around the city centre doing a hunt that involved asking random people to do random things, one of the tasks was 'hug a stranger' or 'do a dance in front of a crowd', all this for a shit minimum wage job, 0 benefits and constantly being late home because you have to stay logged in until the very second your shift ends, so if you take a call then bad luck you're fucked

>Go to Texas Roadhouse for my birthday with my family.
>The wages line dance every hour on the hour.
>They all look dead inside.
>Mom tells one it's my birthday.
>They bring out a special chair on with a horse saddle on it and a big ass cowboy hat.
>Hop on and put on the hat.
>They clap and sing to me.
>Other customers join in.
>After song is over I scream "YEEEEE HAWWWW, DRINKS ON THE HOUSE!"
>Customers go nuts whooping and cheering.
>Manager comes out and says I was just joking.
>Customers moan and yell "Bullshit!"

Best 33rd birthday ever.

I dreamed I was old.

Attached: 1564974177721.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

COMING OUT OF MY CAGE AND IVE BEEN DOING JUST FINE

Attached: 1534828781975.jpg (1000x800, 149K)

I WANT A SONG