You now replace the MC of the last movie or tv series you watched, what do you do?

You now replace the MC of the last movie or tv series you watched, what do you do?

Attached: 1564650952800.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Replace it with what?

sneed

MC means main character

>Just watched Big
Before turning back into a kid, I'd get all the money into a duffel bag or some shit Jesus what an idiot that kid was

local zoomer here, don't remember the ending of that movie but did he fuck any girls as an adult

I know. My question is with what do I have to replace the main character.

I rule England with Skade as my queen

Attached: 1564418275476.webm (1152x648, 2.83M)

Sneed or cia.

Trips of autism

I introduce Jay Neilson and Dough Marcaida and yell how much time is left for the people making knives

I would absolutely love to see him hatefuck Captain Marvel

>I turn into Godzilla

I start growing dope, stealing car radios and every now and again I’ll get thrown in jail after telling Randy and Lahey to fuck off.

Well the war in the Pacific is about to go from very bad to fucking diabolical for Japan

Try and get into the underground pokemon fight scene.

This is such a shit thread

how do you achieve this smile?

Bang my cocksucker gf, Starlight, every night.

Attached: Starlight-.jpg (640x360, 14K)

I try not to fuck things up with my girlfriend while also trying to bang my hot lesbian boss at least once or twice
t. Agent Holden Ford

By having no lips

pfffAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Sans titre.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

I've been watching Banshee, so I replaced Sheriff Lucas Hood, who's played by Antony Starr who played Homelander.

So I am now a criminal disguised as a lawman who constantly bangs every chick he comes across.

Also Banshee is a cool fuckin show and that dude is a great actor.

Attached: Antony-Starr-as-Lucas-Hood-in-Banshee-antony-starr-39874897-2000-3000.jpg (2000x3000, 676K)