I'm watching The Boys and it's not sòy because it's GRIM and DARK and criticizes superheroes!

>I'm watching The Boys and it's not sòy because it's GRIM and DARK and criticizes superheroes!
>no dude you don't understand, it's NOT sòy even though it revolves entirely around comic book characters you don't fucking get it dude I'm not a sòyboy!!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (454x520, 78K)

Attached: reviewget.png (492x240, 262K)

cringe

i want to have sex with you. i'm a girl.

Is this thread number 10 for you? Keep up the good work though.

>a movie/tv show is bad because it’s based off a comic book!
300, happy, Fight Club, v for vendetta, the Mask, kick-ass, Sabrina the teenage witch, sin city, etc are all based off comics

Check'em

Calm down, Virgin. No amount of whingeing is going to trick anyone into equating your Marvelshit with The Boys so you can ride its Kinotails and feel better about your puerile quipshit by association
Check ‘em

Attached: 93FC593F-5DE2-4517-BB95-450DBD5F4909.jpg (253x199, 13K)

Fight Club is the only good one there and it's based off an actual book and not a comic book dumbass

WHEN I WAS
a young warthog

Attached: wheniwas.jpg (400x235, 24K)

>I'm watching The Boys
based.

You're retard. Fight Club has a graphic novel sequel, but the movie is not based on it.

fuck Rich and Jay for making a video about this horseshit show.

SARCASTICALLY ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOURE MAKING YET ANOTHER SUPERHERO REVIEW DOESNT MEAN YOURE NOT MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOTS I HATE YOU RETARDS MAKE VIDEOS ABOUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT GOD DAMNIT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

The sequel was a comic, tho. Based Palahniuk
Also:
>Sin City
>V for Vendetta
>300
>”bad”
Lmao. Ask me how I know you’re a Virgin, user

Attached: 4118E900-C261-45A2-87CA-8F447F1434A8.png (1247x729, 93K)

>[brings up Reddit Letter Smegma out of nowhere]
Holy fucking faggotry, Batman!

Attached: DD79A656-2591-4A28-B2F8-EEE66D59F540.jpg (458x960, 38K)

Then Fight Club shouldn't be included at all, dumbass
>Defends comicbooks vehemently and makes shit up
>Calls others virgins
We used to beat people up like you.

I dare you. Lmao. You would wilt away like a crumpled Kleenex if you ever saw me in public

Attached: 9ABFD968-88F8-45F2-8678-CB0D6C3229E0.jpg (1125x1998, 1.37M)

That's a cute pic of your bf. He must have scored a serious big fat bottom bitch like you.

Do you have kik? :3

>Netflix shills on suicide watch
Get on your knees and please Bezos, cuck

>Resorts to posting pics after getting called out
As you can see I work out at the library, brainlet. :^)

All those muscles and still insecure-posting on an anonymous Czech stamp collecting forum.

Attached: gamers.png (151x147, 50K)

Cry more, Schizo
>claims he’d beat someone up
>gets instantly emasculated by the sculpted Chad he deigned to insult
>cries that pictures were posted publicly mogging him for all to see
Lmaooo, so good

Attached: C7D0A39C-D850-4599-BF13-9D3AC60A586B.jpg (1097x1723, 235K)

This shitty wojak posting is so terrible that I'm starting to think it's actually marketing for amazon. Like if you keep seeing clearly retarded threads mocking a show, you'll want to actually watch the show just to see what the sperg spamming the same image over and over is going on about. So either OP is an amazon employee, or he's just a retard unintentionally promoting a show he hates. Works for me either way.

Have you ever so much as touched a woman, user? Be honest

Fuck you look good. Serious question though you ever been in a fight? Someone would need to have a death wish to start shit with you irl

dubs and i get a gf

>claims he’d beat someone up
Yes, I'm tracking your IP as we speak and going to kick your ass when I find you.

Thanks, bro. Yea a couple times in college, but it was typically a group thing e.g. some guy hit one of my bros and then a lot of fists started flying. I did deck this one guy who I caught stealing bike tires on campus though - that felt good af
No, sry

>Posts pics of himself in an argument
I know you haven't.

It's getting to the point that the anticapeshitters are as cringe as the capeshitters

Ever lost a fight? Not trying to shit on you just wondering. Also how tall?

OBSESSED

Sòy is a state of mind and you have stage IV, cumguzzler.

Yea, my cousin kicked my ass once haha. Between 6’ and 6’1”, he’s 6’4” but we weigh about the same
Men shouldn’t be so transparently jealous, user. That’s a female trait

>Jealous of someone so insecure they are compelled to prove themselves to anonymous strangers
Lol. You wish.

Imagine weaving conspiracy theories to convince yourself you're not a numale faggot who watches disney garbage all day to distract yourself from your shit life.

i dont need muscles my nigga i carry 24/7. brains over brawn. being a gymrat wont save you from hot balls of lead travelling at 2000 miles per hour. i would suck your dad's dick you faggot retard

This is the worst attempt at damage control that I’ve seen in a decade on this site and 15 years on Internet forums more broadly^
Says the NEET futilely trying to get an empty last word in insulting his obvious betters rather than just closing the tab. Nice

Attached: A1653FC6-8EA3-49A1-823A-D912E348471A.jpg (480x601, 318K)

do you want to pound my asshole?

wagecucking is peak s o y

Who raped you?

in other news, all modern tv is trash lmao

>He says as he also attempts to get in a lame insult
>He will reply to this post with another lame insult thinking he is anyone's better
Nice. Dude. Niceeee. This totally doesn't change the fact you're assblasted because you didn't know Fight Club wasn't a comic lmaoooo

Attached: autism.png (492x419, 308K)

>implying i'd be scared of an iphone poster
you would run away though, you've got too much to lose

Wasn’t the one who posted the initial list, Champ. I’ve read Fight Club and Fight Club 2, I know which one has pictures
Heh, nice

Attached: 0E90EEE4-4774-45CA-8FE6-088847DE35F4.jpg (511x452, 55K)

>can't even refute despite the meme lingo
LMAO I'd love to see you storm him only to have a hole put through your brain, leaking creatine brain juice out all over the pavement. Muscles have been obsolete for decades, your peak potential was literally in prehistoric caveman times hahahahaha

who raped you?

I raped your mom lul

Bruh that's some real Creatinebulging you got going on there

>thread mentions the series is sòy and not much else
>rest of the thread is personal bickering and lame taunts
That's it? The series must be a 10/10 if you guys can't find a single flaw. Gotta check it out, thanks Yea Forums!

>guy post 1 pic of himself
>everyone starts getting insecure
never change, Yea Forums

Attached: 1561884128226.jpg (225x225, 7K)

really tho, the boys screamed of /pol/ , a big bad jew company manipulating congress,having their own nine eleven and women being spineless bitches how do you guys not ended up worshipping it as redpilled?
You have the superheroes saying they're a whole different breed and calling normal human "mud people"

Super hero movies aren't onions because they are super hero movies. They are onions because they are cookie cutter safe products made so basedboys can feel like a geek for a couple hours and sell toys.

chinlet

I don't get this basedjack that's being spammed, it doesn't even look like a real person.

>insecure autist posts about his favorite buzzwords

based + redpilled