What is the best ever video game movie

What is the best ever video game movie

And why is it the 1994 movie Street Fighter?

Attached: be4ee6880802b95edb0da2fdd0beca15--kylie-minogue-street-fighter.jpg (407x594, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs
youtube.com/watch?v=BiExlLCI710
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being retarded and fuck off

For me, it's Mortal Kombat

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

not even Kylie with a dildo in her ass could have saved that shit movie

Attached: 6wBfey6EVR5qxYLB8pxoTVQYWkS.jpg (1800x1012, 153K)

Do you mean a film based on a game or a film trying to mimic a game ala Ready Player One, or Gamer?

Attached: 1451233360209.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

The correct answer is Uwe Boll's Postal and all you shitheads that have seen it know this.

Best scene in the whole movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs

>It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair. Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking. It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand.
>I showed her my Thailand
what did JCVD mean by this?

The first silent hill movie is the only decent movie based on a videogame desu

Attached: HUEHUEHEUHUE.webm (250x368, 402K)

Wasn't Jean Claude fucking Kylie and ruined a marriage and the whole cast was fucking whores in Taiwan while filming?

Are you clinically retarded?

Stop pretending you dont like streetfighter

Its great as both a comedy tongue in cheek dumb movie and a genuine action movie

This, the undisputed only good video game movie. I heard Silent Hill was okay and people seem to like the Resident Evil movies but they look like dog shit. I think I saw the first one. Mortal Kombat has not been topped, maybe the new Mortal Kombat movie will be cool

Nothing will ever even come close to the original movie theme

I find it really funny that the 90s had a better track record with video game movies. They were cheesy as hell but they owned it. And at the time they actually were written better than the games. Street fighter and Mortal Kombat were action kino. MK: annihilation is camp kino.

>you now realize this film exists

>people seem to like the Resident Evil movies but they look like dog shit
As resident evil movies they're indeed dog shit but pretty fucking kino as action movies

patrician taste user

Attached: mortalkombat.jpg (600x359, 99K)

SIlent Hill was not so good. FF Advent Children is probably officially the best studio video game film, abeit animated. It was not really all that great either, but better than Silent from memory.

They have never tried to make a good video game film. Odd considering how many wild stories and universes are around.

I prefer the sequel

Attached: v8UMMTuc3Q4CU3c7p2pyqpMtoGT.jpg (342x497, 60K)

Was Hitman really not that popular?

>that vega vs chun li fight
Peak animation

Ponder the aroma

Attached: 156879b02c8b5.webm (480x206, 240K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BiExlLCI710
The Journey Begins

I rented this fucking thing so much I’m pretty sure it’s what got me into kmfdm as a kid

Patrician
That opening fight between Ryu and Sagat was beyond kino