How embarrassing is it for Hollywood that a children's cartoon does strong female characters better than them?

How embarrassing is it for Hollywood that a children's cartoon does strong female characters better than them?

Attached: 1482109062962.png (1440x1080, 1.34M)

Mainstream American cartoons generally fall under the umbrella of "Hollywood," user.

i want to fuck azula

katara had to overcome challenges and become strong overtime. she still had flaws throughout the story too
hollywood tries so hard to be inoffensive, their strong females just end up being abrasive goodtwoshoe mary sues

>he wasnt a ty lee guy
yikes

this
only faggy submissive types like azula

For the edgy 14 year old me, it's Mei

Korra exists to be BLEACHED.

excuse me gentlemen but for me its Suki

How does it make Yea Forums incels feel knowing that they couldn’t go back and watch avatar today without accusing it of feminism?
>NOOO YOU CAN’T HAVE KATARA FIGHT A TEACHER THAT REFUSES TO TEACH WOMEN
>NO YOU CAN’T HAVE SOKKA BEATEN BY A GIRL WITH A FAN
>WHY IS THE MOST POWERFUL EARTHBENDER A 12 YEAR OLD BLIND GIRL??

Attached: FED72259-BFF9-40E3-8834-4D0B14E7E337.png (885x851, 1.37M)

All the major female avatar chars were Mary Sues.

They cute, i dont give a fuck.

HNNNNNNGGGGG

Attached: crush my head between your thighs plz.jpg (325x355, 21K)

Reminder she's 14

>girl gets magic powers
>can be useful despite being physically weak
>everyone gets magic powers
>girl doesn't even have to be limited to support role, can fight with the best of em
Really, how hard is that?

you sick fucks

That episode was a cop out

in real life, women are the weaker vessel and nothing will ever change that

have children

Reminder they're cartoon characters that don't look/act the same as their real life counterparts, nor fall under the same legal/moral guidelines.

Attached: Korra BLEACHED swastika tatoo.png (540x699, 388K)

Attached: 1552733443786.jpg (795x960, 111K)

>not wanting to tame and dominate her
outwardly aggressive, dominant girls always make the best subs.

Yea Forums incel here. Avatar is feminism done right.

Attached: Toph smug.jpg (1070x1070, 140K)

This. The only reason we don't like feminism is because feminists are ugly fat ogres. If feminism was being spread by cute 14 year old asiatic brown girls we would be all for it.

Since Katara was facing actual systemic oppression and not a mythical patriarchy her feminism was justified. If they had her waterbending men for manspreading on the Ba Sing Se public transport it'd be a different story

This. I also want to penetrate Toph's small body and make her act submissive and feminine like she'll do around nobody else.

Toph is only 12, user. Please do not sexualize.

Attached: Toph upset.jpg (1440x1080, 241K)

Don't forget making her wash and lube up her undoubtedly calloused feet for footjobs

>>NOOO YOU CAN’T HAVE KATARA FIGHT A TEACHER THAT REFUSES TO TEACH WOMEN
You know that if Avatar was modern that Katara would've beaten the Master in a YAAAAS KWEEN SLAAAY moment. It's sad that the show following logic and having the novice lose seems very restrained now.

Why didn't earth benders just dig giant holes with their feet to discover oil? Why did firebenders have to become wageslaves

So do I

>strong female character
What does this even mean.
I have never heard anyone say "strong male character". It's like someone projecting their insecurities.

Pretty sure they don't care, user.

>tfw no Korra gf

She's a petite little 18 year old to me.