Goodnight tv

Goodnight tv

Attached: 1564707320693.jpg (728x971, 82K)

Nice dubs.

Attached: 1509207677461.jpg (716x768, 79K)

i cant relate to this because im not an alcoholic

wait, maybe he is having a massive orgasm from drinking Steel Reserve?

you should try it. its not bad.

How can you allow your life to turn into this?

>and this is our son, he's quite the film buff always chatting with his friends online

How do you not?

Attached: DA05E04E-63C2-4D36-BF6E-8911AB3E6EE3.jpg (236x282, 22K)

What's the easiest cheap liquor you can drink Yea Forums? I normally don't like shots or hard alcohol, but I can down a bottle of Seagrams like it's nothing for some reason.

easily

Literally me Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays.

why not?

vodka + chaser

Had a breakdown due to loneliness and finally started antidepressants.

Attached: 1463087974111.gif (250x198, 2.62M)

it's pretty easy
he could be worse honestly

staying optimistic, using the universal "sometimes it be like that" when life gets hard and shitty

>tfw looks even better than my room

How has no one ever noticed his dick in his hand?

For me, its Titos

uhh are you high?

Be careful about taking SSRIs. If you all of a sudden feel really really good, have a lot of energy, don't need sleep, are spending money like crazy, and feel like a demigod, you're having manic episode.

For me it's Stoli

Attached: RIP.jpg (530x630, 226K)

My flat mate always use to fall asleep like this. I can never sleep in a chair or anything other than a comfy bed really. I guess the alcohol helps.

Based

Attached: 3253315.jpg (804x802, 85K)

>tfw whenever I get this pissed (every other night) I make sure to climb into my bed every single time feels good man
my drunk brain must value comfort

>finally started antidepressants

Despite what Dr. Noseberg might be telling you, these are only going to make things worse.

Attached: 1557515570611.jpg (556x702, 75K)

i'm pretty sure serotonin syndrome is a very rare side effect of taking ssris

Is this the pinnacle of modern life?

Honestly he looks better than me and I don't drink, smoke or eat anything healthy (got hormonal acne still at 30 and look fucking disgusting despite the above)

Life is just luck of the draw.

>eat anything healthy
unhealthy* fuckin hell it's past 11pm I should go to bed

>Life is just luck of the draw.
that's a cope

Go fuck a horse, you broke-dick puddle of wet shit.

is he okay?
how is it a cope?

>how is it a cope?
You're removing yourself from any agency over your own life by reducing it to a mere luck of the draw. Yes a decent amount of it is genetic and the circumstances you're born into but much of it is also dictated by your own actions and the work you put into it.

How so?

>L33tSpartan86 has left the server

that does make sense. I still disagree.

>I still disagree.
Why?

I am skeptical and fearful of the side effects but giving it a shot. Can't go on like this anymore.

it was sort of me for years, i stop drinking because it makes me waste too many evenings where i can't focus for shit and even without that hurdle i still feel overstimulated, always catching up to books/movies/music/various issues and so on...

idk . . . if i ever really ever give up bigly i guess i could always come back to drinking, like most normies do i guess.

they are fun to abuse, drinking with them is a blast. have fun mate.