I didn’t know normie sitcoms were such big money

I didn’t know normie sitcoms were such big money.

Attached: B553FD88-4DA6-4D50-AE17-F0CAD2B97EF1.jpg (1125x861, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nzv2ZA4nJp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1.5 billion
fuck outta here

who the hell even watches big bang theory

MEEEEN

why do you think they keep making them? They're cheap to make and print money, even the shitty ones.

I'm not trying to be edgy or contrarian but I have never seen an episode of this show neither how I met your mother or broke girls it's outstanding to me that 90s Era sitcoms are still popular

too many retarded boomers watch that stuff.

once they die out, that shit is gonna be gone

Gen z kids watch the office and friends

I've had to sit through both of these, My older sister is a proto-boomer and during the stint I lived with her these were the only things she would watch. I will just say that the shows are not enjoyable.

what does tv think of two and a half men

>who the hell even watches big bang theory
My parents had an episode on last time I visited them. There are a few good jokes here and there, but the over use of the laugh track is nightmarish

two and half men is high T kino

I'd understand if your parents were watching Two and Half Men (the Sheen years at least), my parents like that show, but Big Bang Theory?

How young are your parents?

Aren't those shows warner properties? Why would they pay for it?
The show has bigger ratings than Got if I recall correctly.

Netflix paid like $100 mil to keep Friends for an extra year.

If you get streaming services to watch old sitcoms, just buy the fucking boxsets.

millennials have kids that are old enough to post on Yea Forums old man

My boss (who is 50 and has a PhD in chemistry) watches that shit.
I know physicists who watch it. Taste is independent from education and class.

50s, but they have a lot of younger friends that recommend them stuff

I Could Pay 100 billion for pizza but i won't

I thought HBO was for people who think they are intellectuals since the shows on HBO are deep and for adults.

Well then.

>My boss (who is 50 and has a PhD in chemistry) watches that shit.
Of course he does.

>The show has bigger ratings than Got if I recall correctly.
I seem to have underestimated this show's appeal.

literal boomers

>who the hell even watches big bang theory
I saw a manchild on here earlier gleefully crowing about how the new Avengers flick made X billion dollars, so I assume that guy. Hell, at least Big Bang Theory wins awards

Marvelshit is pretty much the exact same humor as The Big Bang Theory, just without the laugh track

dont hate the big bang theory but the amount of money upsets me

>he's not watching the big bang kino
youtu.be/Nzv2ZA4nJp0

Ratting doesn't mean anything here you retard. GOT is the biggest show of the decade. It's on paid tv channel and bb theory isn't.

>WB could pay $1.5 billion for their own shows
And people think they AREN'T incompetent?

>Got
Which is also one of Warner's shows so are they paying to stream that too?

big bang theory comes on after the local news, so that probably plays a big role

didn't they already spend billions on friends? Why are normies so fucking obsessed with the most mediocre, trash and forgettable network sitcoms?

darlene is good

>I didn’t know normie sitcoms were such big money.
The Office and Friends are by far Netflix biggest shows. And WB will have friends next year

It's not really HBO streaming it's WB's service. WB has a fuck huge library of shows so I don't know why they just called it HBO Max.

Weren't fans smart enough to record everything?

They aren't. Stop falling for clickbait

No. There's people who will buy "The Infinity Saga" box set at $400 dollars when they could grab each MCU movie individually for 5 bucks each

People who are baffled at how the most successful ideas are generally also the most mediocre and assume the free market is failing somehow never factor in the cost of production in return on investment. The most consistent way to profit from a venture is to pay very little money for the most blandly acceptable product in demand, then use marketing get to the best margins possible.

huge international audience and resyndication potential. basically nu-seinfeld.

Warner doesnt own CBS

I can't believe there are retards who actually enjoy that garbage.

what the fuck do you think normies do/watch in their free time?

>is to pay very little money
>cast members were being paid millions per episode

>NBCUniversal paid $500+ million for The Office, and HBO Max shelled out $425 million for Friends

>Sony Pictures Television is looking to sale Seinfeld streaming for around 400m after the deal with Hulu ends in 2021

Doesn't warner already own both? Or does Paramount have the rights?

HBO max will probably be the best streaming platform desu.

I wonder how many people have to subscribe to Disney + just to pay the Simpsons cast?

not that many, the simpsons cast are a bunch of retards that don't know how to negotiate...also, voice actors can easily be replaced, not like mr.bazinga, retards need to see that guy specifically.