He still has his dvds out on the bookshelves

>he still has his dvds out on the bookshelves

Attached: 2712442.jpg (296x296, 12K)

Most of mine are gathering dust in a cupboard. Never bought any blurays.

>books
>DVDs
>bookshelf
Get a load of this boomer

My job means I go into a lot of people's homes. I always do a quick mental calculation when I enter someone's house for the first time. If they have more DVDs (or VHS or whatever) than books visible in their home then 99% of the time they are a garbage person without exception.

>he doesn't keep his DVDs next to the videogames in the fridge

Amerifats live in cardboard houses tho

All discs should be ripped and on a media server.

do you really believe those people have read all those books? where would they find the time?

Euros don’t have air conditioning

Does this make them last longer?

No, retard.
I have VHS tapes and a Nintendo 64.
A few of my VHS tapes are the full series of Samurai Champloo recorded from Adult Swim with commercials.

The same place people find the time to be on this site hours on end

Books are the only acceptable physical media. They're classy.

DVDs, Blurays, CDs and Video games are just tacky junk cluttering up your house. I gave up on that shit years ago. Digital is king. Except for books.

I'm NEET and I spend all my time reading philosophy and history, learning languages, watching TV and sneedposting on Yea Forums. I haven't been outside in 2 weeks atm.

I have one in every room and I live in Slavland

This. Disk media get damaged too easily and DVD cases look like shit. There's no reason not to use downloads. Books on the other hand look nice, feel nice and smell nice, and they can last for decades in perfectly usable condition if you keep them well. Personally I can't even read books other than physical ones

>I'm NEET and I spend all my time reading philosophy and history, learning languages, watching TV and sneedposting on Yea Forums.
by which you mean
>1% of time spent reading philosophy and history, learning languages
>99% of time spent watching tv and sneedposting

You are the garbage person

So are you faggot.

Nigga why the fuck would I have a bookshelf, I just listen to audiobooks.

never claimed I wasn't

DVDs are great, very intimate which is what I want from my physical media.

Lots of old stuff is getting put out on DVD because its dirt cheap. I have lots of old Super Sentai on DVD, and even though thats rarely how I actually watch them, its a nice novelty.

>very intimate
how

based 90's aesthetic chad

Still have gaming magazines from 2001 and before lying around

Fite me zoomeroid

>he has DVDs, Blu rays, VHS and Laserdiscs

Attached: 1559822065383.jpg (321x322, 27K)

Why would I display the books I've read? I don't keep them. I already read them.

Nope, I've learned 3 languages over the past 3 years and have a pretty thorough knowledge of world history spanning from the Bronze Age to the modern era. I also know a lot about prehistorical geological epochs and the types of fossils found from each. Also read most ancient Greek and Enlightenment philosophers and learned the complete history of Christianity and the details of every branching sect, as well as the basics of every other major religion, including reading their holy books. In addition, I learned to play the keyboard, mostly classical compositions. That's still a work in progress though, I can't play anything advanced.

I am self-motivated. I just hate normalcunts and normalcunt society. Retail makes me want to commit suicide and I have no job prospects or confidence in social interaction. I cannot "sell myself" well. So I stay home with my parents.

and? imagine caring about something like this

>doesn't keep his old books for his guests to borrow and enjoy
lol fag

Attached: 36188169_2093060007601897_3662698202508820480_n.jpg (384x384, 19K)

I'm not sure if something is wrong me with because I've never met another person that does this, but once I watch something or read something I get rid of it. I have no interest in re-reading or re-watching things, so I have no books or movie in my apartment. And if I torrent something I immediately delete it after consuming it.

Fully unique cover designs unlike blu-ray with their cuckold blue band (very important), nostalgic low resolution and UIs, dimmer and comfier image because they didn't fuck with the sharpness trying to make things HD, fully autonomous unlike streaming, less options and distractions.

>his guests
The only person I've let in the past 4 years was a plumber.

>zoomers like this fuckface are now nostalgic for fucking DVDs
Anyone under 24 should neck themselves.