When will hollywood give an accurate portrayal of homosexuality instead of the fake veneer its advocates promote to...

When will hollywood give an accurate portrayal of homosexuality instead of the fake veneer its advocates promote to shape public perception?

Attached: 1565650568662.jpg (641x623, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4JBFPFDEUo
youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You just know they watched some slow burning bone chilling terror kino like the VVitcher that night!

I've heard hereditary and Get Out are their favourite horror films.

>these are the people who tell you to go back to /pol/

Attached: 1540763741338.jpg (400x400, 20K)

BUt he's not making a face at all. Dumb fags.

He's making such a coy and adorkable expression! Aww.

I've never wanted to vomit so much in my life.

>these are the people who tell you to have sex

Attached: cig.png (399x322, 42K)

Attached: 1111.jpg (78x209, 19K)

Why is poly shit the grossest thing on the planet?

Even as a fag, I fucking can’t stand that shit.

>these are the people shilling The Boys on Yea Forums

I had a gay neighbor who just looked like a normal guy and never bothered anyone or throws any parties or anything but one day I wrote the word faggot all over his mailbox and front door when he was at work and he moved away a month later kek

>men
>with other men
You have any inkling of how much shit has to go wrong, how many wires have yo be inextricably crossed in your head for you to find other men sexually desirable? Like, the poles of your brain have to have shifted, everything has to malfunction and go horribly wrong in ways I cant even begin to describe. Imagine. Up must be down, left must be right, I mean you have to be broken and just plain defunct on such a fundamental level that it truly boggles the mind to even consider it.

If you're a legit fag you should do the world a favor and go on a murder spree of other bug men, would be kino af and an atonement for your sins

You just described the female brain...

Eat shit and die you disgusting faggot.

Oh wait, you probably literally will. Carry on.1

what strong goyim role models!

based

Lmmaaoo

Attached: 1519237320389.png (1665x1049, 2.92M)

Women are made to find men attractive. Other men doing so outdoes any folly any women could ever commit

absolutely based

Attached: 1519237791973.png (1023x635, 593K)

Why are they all so ugly? attractive people don't do this

>the moment you release everything is already lost

Attached: boomer moron.png (1228x968, 1.26M)

homosexuals should be incinerated

you can summarize female brain damage as subjective consensus >>> objective truth

Objective observation.

faggots

get a clue

based

drink water

I don't even care about onions and numale and whatever bullshit, but I am seriously allergic to people being so brand loyal and actually basing their happiness on a brand. Prime consumer culture. America has to die so we can live.

Based.
Probably the only way for a queer to get into heaven.

cringe fantasy that one of yours

>no u
God I loathe fags.

decades of being self conscious about being ugly and not getting attention by girls coupled with insecurities going through an era of state ran media promoting homosexuality.

this is the end result.

faggot

cringe but redpilled

>my husband and three of my boyfriends
>my boyfriends have husbands
>and their husbands have boyfriends

this family tree is fucked up

This is a small but vocal number of gays

t. gay man who has been in a relationship for 4 years and doesn't do any degenerate shit

cringe

good news, this tree is self-pruning

Being gay is the height of degeneracy you repugnant fucking fag

seething

if only more jews were brave enough to wear the star of david on their person, to show how proud they are to be jewish.

Shit eater

Why does the sight of a couple boring yuppies upset you all so much? So two married dudes still like to get some on the side. Don't most married people still find other people attractive? "The day you stop looking is the day you die," that's the saying, right? At least they're not lying to each other and sneaking around. Nor are they shoving it in anyone's face, they posted this to a polyamory subreddit before OP posted the screencap.

>expand marriage to homosexuals
>they instantly make the words "husband" and "wife" utterly meaningless
Really percolates your pecans, doesn't it?

To be totally honest with you, I don't really care or think about it much when I post. I just like getting (you)s. Nothing against them really.

Pink mohawk dude?

cringe
cringe

sodomy is degenerate
pre-marital sex is degenerate

even if you don't perform sodomy on each other or you don't consider your wicked, sinful acts to be sodomy (incorrect), if you are having any sort of sexual contact you are a degenerate because you aren't married (because men cannot marry each other)

>two married dudes

Attached: 1462466970054.jpg (762x785, 193K)

Just sent this faggot a nice little message and the pozzed plebbit mods banned the fuck outta me what do bros this ungrateful little cumdumpster didnt even bother replying why are all plebbitors such raging pooftas

I hate boomers

>sodomy is degenerate
why
>pre-marital sex is degenerate
why

Imagine being a whipped bitch to anonymous fags on the internet

>novel written pre-AIDS by a gay man about how the gay lifestyle is a loveless degenerate community rife with disease and drugs
Adaptation when?

Attached: CBB4966C-3F17-42D2-8400-5DA25EDD7E78.jpg (220x322, 16K)

>Flamboyant gay on our team at work
>Can't stand him but keep up fake ass forcefield to appear nice and friendly
>The team is getting drinks after work one day and the flamboyant gay guy's boyfriend shows up
>Everyone is talking to him, so I grit my teeth and make an effort
>So ... boyfriend, what's James' best feature would you say
Oooooh lol probably his cock AHAHAHAHA or maybe his ASS AHAHAHAHA
>struggle not to curl my lip in disgust

I hate it, HATE IT

>polyamorous degenerate faggots are "boring yuppies"
>assuming all married couples engage in infidelity and attempting to hypernormalized sinful extramarital affairs

burn it all

Imagine seething this hard

btw his usernames in the photo i think we should all drop a message stating how happy we are for him

>So ... boyfriend, what's James' best feature would you say
what type of gay question is this to ask lmao

Thanks for the (you), faggot

Christ himself said so

God explicitly told us.

Wew. I wouldn't have made it.

not your personal army

>pre marital sex
>LARPing like its the medieval age
kys cunt

God isn't real and the bible is fiction
see above

Why do I /have/ to like anyone? Why can't I just remove politics from the situation for a second and think of the reality of it. We have like 5 random ass weirdos all fucking and sucking with no discretion. That's out of the ordinary, that's strange, that's worth discussing. It's not normal in any household, any upbringing. This isn't some tradition passed down for centuries, this is a clear deviation from the norm. Now we get to comment on it.

Do you think there's just one guy that sucks the shit off the cocks?

Have sex, with fags, gaylord

What like that Orlando nightclub shooter? He was probably closeted

Teach me how, you're the master

I was fucking struggling, that's sort of question the rest of them were asking, I have to appear as happy to indulge in this faggy shit as they are, I asked that question with a rictus grin on my face I HATE IT

God PERSONALLY obliterated the city sodomy got it's name from because the faggotry level became critical

Yea Forums - television & film

based
cringe, have sex

Attached: cigar.png (888x894, 520K)

God isn't real
>God PERSONALLY obliterated the city sodomy
God also told Joshua to slaughter entire cities, men, women, and children. Their heads were impaled. So?

>small but vocal
Who do you think you're kidding? We all know you bugfreaks sleep with ad many poofs as possible, that is a fundamental part of your nature. why do you feel the need to lie about it?

>Ian Shart

Sorta based? Unsure.

If I'm wrong, I'll never find out and never regret my life choices.
If you're wrong, you'll be sorry and you'll regret your choices for eternity.

I'm sure snorting lines of semen laced with amphetamines off your bro's anal prolapse is worth it, though. Carry on, sinner.

Cry more Yea Forumscksucker

as a homosexual male i fucking hate flamers

polyamoury isn't exclusive to homosexuals, brainlet

the heathens God led Israel to victory over were wicked and deserved to be eradicated

>spending all day having sex with the broskies
You may not like it, but this is extremely based and dangerously redpilled. Two high fives from me

Attached: 7E2201E1-6367-474C-8C05-0428CE3CC0A6.jpg (750x827, 74K)

Ah, Pascals wager.

Except you are retarded and are ignoring the fact there are hundreds of religions and are statistically very likely to be wrong no matter what.

>amerimutts

Attached: 1555781903175.jpg (320x216, 16K)

I dunno, I would make myself a harem of hot girls if I could

No religion but Christianity is true, though.

Yeah but no one cares about the mubunga people from Zaire's shit and piss god . The only god that matters is the monad

Why do benders feel the need to tell everyone else they're benders? Theyre basically like stoners but probably a bit worse

Not according to literally all the rest

How long did it take you to come up with that story? I hope not too long since it was horribly written. Why wouldn't you just ask a basic question like if he had seen any good movies lately.

they are all wrong

>current year
>believing in fairy stories
I tip my fedora to you.
Faggots are still filth though

Attached: 1548956832028.jpg (260x194, 10K)

They have just as much proof as you do.

>white people

youtube.com/watch?v=d4JBFPFDEUo

i am gay btw, if that matters

Not exclusive, but like AIDS and ass cancer it's much more prevalent.

Homosexuals are less cringe than incels

They don't have the death and resurrection of their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Their gods are nothing to the one true Lord Almighty.

>They don't have the death and resurrection of their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
According to who, the Bible? Nice circular logic.
>The bible is true because it says it's true.

Wow so are you always this autistic in social settings or just when gay boys are around making you nervous

I just think it’s gross. We already have a problem with HIV and most STDs, why continue to spread it because you can’t be okay with just fucking one faggot?

It screams of desperate over compensation because of a broken home life

>arguing with a larper
The fedora is strong with this one

Man's reason (inventing concepts like "circular logic") is flawed. The Word of God is not.

You are right. There are so many unironic ''Christians'' on this site now it's hard to tell

how easy is it to have sex as a gay guy?

God, I truly hate queer men. They are always fucking disgusting, deranged, borderline personalities, who cope with their literal insanity through constant sexual impropriety. Which is why I hate the modern push for homosexual marriage. The idea that queers could make lifelong commitments to each other is absurd. They are nothing more than base animals.

All faggots must die.

Based.
I just ignore the faggots I meet, I don't even want to interact with the vermin.

God's work, sir.

and Lot's wife got all salty about it

Easier than as a straight man but it still depends on how attractive you are. If you are some fat, balding, 35 year old neet you are still doomed.

Attached: 1560694243372.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

I used to fuck guys back when I was in art college because it was easier than picking up girls and less drama. But it’s not that difficult at all. A true pro faggots ass is ready to go all day every day

youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc

i ain't asking for me my dude i'm saving myself just wondering how many gays are actually virgins and not just degen faggots

>i'm saving myself

Attached: 1526964314011.png (420x420, 10K)

You ever spend time around someone really annoying who buts into your business? Yeah that's what these people are like. First I have a friend group, then a friend gets a girlfriend, then her roommate is some s*y queer genderfluid whatever like in pic related. Roommate starts getting invited to all the parties because the gf is coming to the parties. Then the roommate starts calling out 'offensive' behaviour/comments and just general shitting on all the banter purely for fun. Then eventually it gets to a point where if the four of us try to to hang out we just sit in silence while surrounded by lefties, trannies, and feminists and we're all sort of passive aggressively mocked until finally we cut out that friend. So now our friend group 25% smaller. I'm sure the cycle will repeat when the next one gets a gf. Gays will infiltrate your life through your gf.

But i am i've had plenty of relationships and chances to do things but i dunno just doesn't feel right

Why? Sex literally isn't a big deal despite what you might think from this site.

The male form is just more appealing aesthetically. A male partner whos disposition and personality is male is also just more desirable. It actually makes total logical sense.

i dunno i just want it to be special and with someone i'll be with forever

Get yourself a nice Catholic girl.

the alt-right sure does spend a lot of time seething about people they never meet in real life

Did you catch the AIDS?
What about poopypenisitis?

Sorry but you are living in a fantasy land, for 99.99% of people outside of romantic comedies that will never be the case.

I mean, continue if you want it's your choice but prepare to be disappointed, even if you do find someone you fall in love with.

It's a question you ask to a couple. What do you love most about your significant other? A normal woman will say his sense of humor or the way he treats me. A fag will say his balls or how tight his asshole is

This is the whole point: the push to normalise homosexual marriage is part of the agenda which is being implemented by the globalist communist/consumerist elite. They want to eradicate all traditional culture and religious ritual because it is NOT PROFITABLE. Their ideal world is one where family does not exist. Turning marriage into a joke like this is intended to render the institution meaningless so that eventually it is perceived as anachronistic and obsolete.

Lol no he didn’t you illiterate fucks

Also, a last piece of advice, if you go through live with this ''I am going to find someone special and spend the rest of my life with her'' attitude you are going to get your fucking heart broke dude, sooner or later. Like, badly.

I appreciate your concern and if that happens so be it i'd rather not throw away the chance
i've never been too concerned with having sex because i've had chances which is good enough for me

Attached: 1549515677332.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I once went into a gay bar. It was late and it was the only pub around so I didn't really care. On entering the establishment, I couldn't help but notice the smell of shit permeating the atmosphere. Is this the same with all fag bars?

Attached: 1563647891609.jpg (640x781, 85K)

A harem sounds cool in theory until you realize that after you cum you don't just have to deal with one annoying woman.

>"her"
I'm a faggot my man but more than likely yeah that'll happen oh well

I despise reddit. It is literally infested with disgusting queers.

>It was late and it was the only pub around so I didn't really care
Sure buddy, you don't have to lie on an anonymous board bro.

No. It was most likely just your upper lip.

If you need to ask 'why', then you too are degenerate.

Is the shit smell normal then or what?

The human race should embrace degeneracy. Look a bonobos compared to chimpanzees. Just fuck all the time, it will stop wars.

Disgusting, yet typical faggots. All human bonding is reduced to genitals rubbing together.

Unless you happen to have a big dick, you're never going to satisfy a woman because you're a boring pussy with autistically naive ideas on what relationships are.

No lol

Ain't going to change the way i feel my man

Attached: 1551985026209.gif (450x326, 3.41M)

>staring blankly
>"making a face"
Fucking faggots.

>I don’t have to explain my position to you
>it’s not my job to educate you pissbaby

As a lesbian I would like to distance myself and my fellow lesbians from gays, bisexuals and trannies. They are all degenerate filth in my eyes and the eyes of many like me.

yikes

Attached: 1562893171735.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

Faggots constantly broadcast their disgusting sexual predilections as a way of coping with the underlying awareness that their 'lifestyle' is a revolting aberration. It's an attempt to normalise it, also a 'reaction formation' to their own sense of disgust at themselves.

I mean, good fucking luck I guess. If you find it just keep a smile on your face knowing I'll be jelly.

uh-oh

Attached: 1559596449265.jpg (943x1200, 92K)

and yet San Francisco, Brighton, Amsterdam and your fathers weekend apartment still stand

And you know what we call a lesser brain in a superior body?
Frankenstein
's monster

Why do so many lesbians have such bad attitudes?

You seem pretty content with a more open idea of relationship and sex so nothing to be jelly about

Attached: 1565080774555.jpg (640x797, 79K)

>child
It was a 15 year old and they never showed the picture they used to bait, I suspect it didn't look like a ''child''
also
>breitbart
kys

ho boy

Attached: 1549155298326.jpg (1641x820, 320K)

Frankenstein's monster learned english by browsing paradise lost iirc, he's a superior brain in a trash body.

Because we keep getting lumped in with the GBT

Sadly, adoption is still lawful for them, and you know they will do it.

Yeah and straight pedo rings exist too, as in the one just revealed involving rich and powerful people. Your point?

You have the highest rates of physical abuse and murder in relationships so you're not exactly perfect either

>IT'S CURRENT YEAR YOU HARDASS, GET A CLUE *_^

Imagine actually believing women are more attractive than men lmao. Just imagine.

Attached: 5064EB6F-1D2F-4399-B75D-B5FA332B491C.jpg (640x948, 83K)

Is it more gay to be poly or to swing?

user, that doesn't happen and hasnt happened for anyone in decades. You can continue the way you are, hoping for a storybook-type romance to happen to you (which is what little girls do), or you can accept that it is unrealistic and enjoy some of the pleasures in life. You can do this without being a degenerate creature of desire, contrary to what you might think.

This is news to me. I thought niggers would be worse.

oh no

Attached: 1548993395971.jpg (863x611, 90K)

Jews are not straight nor white

Donald Trump was accused of rape too :)

Yea Forums please help me. I went out on sunday night and got blackout drunk after an argument with the gf, I woke up at 5 AM to a 50 year old man on my dick. I was raped by a gay man. I never wanted to know what the inside of a man's anus felt like. I never needed to know that sensation. Fuck I feel like dying now

Jesus who called the faggot internet defense force

Read it and weep

Attached: 1477221661301.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Poly, they're just bi sluts.

Literally nobody except Epstein was Jewish

do a documentary about you...

i don't think you're degenerate if you have multiple partners it's just what i'd like to have in life

>Charged

I'm a monogamist at heart who can't keep a woman and sleeps around because I'm an alcoholic loser asshole. I'd trade my entire 20s for a halfway decent exclusive relationship with a decent woman, though I will say there's a world of difference between good and boring sex and you can only really learn about that by either playing the field, finding a woman who has slutted it up, or by trying to emulate what you see in porn.

This is entertaining, and it's on a screen.
I've also seen worse reality TV shows

That is fucking retarded and I barely got through the first post

>If there is nothing inherently wrong with being a homosexual why would an all homosexual society collapse after one generation?

What cringe ass argument is that, you could say the same about an all male straight society, it doesn't imply anything morally wrong at all

that doesn't make sense, redditspacer. everybody wants to have a lot of sex with a lot of people, your parents did, their parents did, their parents did. the difference is we're all connected more now with technology to make it a reality.

That post is even too reddit for Reddit.

Why do threads like this make me feel like I'm the only normal non-autistic white dude who's not a virgin that still posts on this board?

>dipshit pol meme poster didn’t actually read the source

Uh oh

Sullins achieves this through a crucial elision between households in which a child spent some time in a home headed by a same-sex couple and families in which a child was actually raised, from birth, by a stable same-sex couple, a situation more auspicious for healthy child development. This conflation of household stability with parent gender fatally mars his conclusions, which are much more damning of gay and lesbian parenting than are warranted by his data.

Sullins claims that his study examines “children raised by same-sex parents into early adulthood.” But in fact, he has zero basis to draw this conclusion,

Fair enough man, good for you for sticking to your values

It's a shame you had to give up on your dream of a monogamist life but for most people it's probably not worth missing out on sex and probably ending up a single loser like me probably

Attached: 1546408383764.jpg (480x308, 20K)

>i'm acting like a normalfag and you can't stop me

Attached: im being a faggot and nobody can stop me.gif (320x320, 2.71M)

Except he limited the sexuality, not the genders.
An all-straight society is how we got this far. An all-homo society -regardless of the female/male ratio- wouldn't last at all.
Try harder, cock muncher

>I talk shit about faggots all the time
>Have a gf of 2 years
>mfw I have a grindr date lined up later

Attached: 1560356139840.jpg (470x595, 81K)

Had a flaming fag coworker once; we all went to a local bar after getting off work early before Thanksgiving, for a beer. I decided to fuck with the other guys and ask the gay guy all about his sex life. Dude was EXPLICIT. It was hilarious, the other guys were very uncomfortable

>Except he limited the sexuality, not the genders.
>An all-straight society is how we got this far. An all-homo society -regardless of the female/male ratio- wouldn't last at all.
That says absolutely nothing about the morality of being gay. An all infertile society wouldn't last either, that doesn't mean being infertile is morally wrong.

It’s just banal. The only thing more cringe inducing than the midwit who drafted this autistic screed In the first place is the people reposting it in perpetuity like its some profound mic drop.

>These are the kind of sick fucks who want the right to adopt children
>"C'mon son, we´re going to the park with your dad and his 2 boyfriends"

Fucking disgusting. I hope they already got AIDS from all their poly crap.

Also, I am reading it now and I have already spotted an appeal to nature in the first post.

> I decided to fuck with the other guys

I know this is very hard for lefties for understand ever since metoo but I'll try to make this simple:
accused =/= guilty

I say live and let live. Let the fags be disgusting abominations and let the fag haters hate those abominations. That way everyone is happy.

>Communists/Consumerist
Are you dense ?

It says accused in that screenshot too genius
>The pair stands accused

sus af

Being infertile isn't a choice.
>inb4 neither is being gay
Read the rest, rainbowknight.
No. U.
Do you know what ">" is for? It's not just to make the text look pretty for your faggot eyes.

Got eem

> I don't have to educate you

So that was you Mark? I'm calling the police on you.

OH NONONO AHAHAHA

Attached: 6849BE72-17CF-4BE2-98E7-4D233A77168C.jpg (594x1017, 240K)

Do these fuckers have jobs or what? When do the find the time to have three boyfriends and a "nesting partner"?

>my husband and gf
what? Is the writer female?

i hope this isnt a larp fucking kek

While "charged" also doesn't mean guilty it's a hell of a step up from accused and definitely more than Trump's been.

name the jew?

>he was 15 so it's ok
>b-but breitbart
kys

Based retard

t.tranny

for sure they get aids, feels good knowing they will all be dead in 10 years

HIV is easily treatable now, and with medication it can't be transmitted, nor develop into aids. You could expect to live a normal lifespan.

Apologize

Attached: 1l707t.jpg (640x480, 77K)

>Haha
And here I thought it was only ever ironic