The best nations in the history of football

The best nations in the history of football.
The definitive ranking.
Don‘t even bother posting your ranking if you‘re not Top 3 in this list, your opinion is irrelevant.

1. Brazil
2. Germany
3. Italy
4. Uruguay
5. Argentina
6. France
7. Spain
8. Netherlands
9. England
10. Czechia (Chechoslovakia)
11. Sweden
12. Belgium
13. Denmark
14. Hungary
15. Croatia
16. Serbia (Yugoslavia)
17. Greece
18. Poland
19. Austria
20. Chile

Attached: 0F773038-519B-4773-BC08-0E63D3A94E8F.png (890x800, 140.69K)

will we take #1 after DER FÜNFTE is achieved in december?

France is already 4th and soon will be first, the power of the black man is unstoppable

Not that I complain, but what's the reasoning behind Uruguay being over Argentina?

Gardel y el mate

Gardel is french and mate paraguayan

Same amount of World Cups, more Copas, while having 40 million fewer people. It‘s not even close really.

We have the same amount of Copas thanks to the Covid one.

Italy is superior to Germany stop coping

And we're at least 10th on this garbage list

>i was born a country that won top 3 imo so others that were not top 3 in my list can't post lists
You're either a woman or retarded as fuck. Probably both. Eliminate yourself from this planet immediately. Thanks for your cooperation, you kraut bitch dick rider.

we mog at least half of that list

Netherlands > England > Spain

>tfw half german and half Italian

Well the point still stands.
Also, like us, you humiliated Brazil in Brazil, which also gets you a lot of points

Naturally. Actually it‘s enevitable, we shall rule the world again.

but we are consistently top 16

We played 5 finals though. You fuckers are our problem.

Replace Chile with Mexico and the rest is alright

I wasn‘t even born here and I don’t even support Germany over my birth country, but you have to acknowledge greatness when it‘s in front of your eyes.

Give me 3 reasons why we aren't above the bottom 10 on this list

Well I guess, I forgot you existed. You can replace Chile if you like, but you‘re no higher than 12th.

That's the thing, Uruguay has a 100% success rate in WC finals.

the eternal Dino strikes again

>not higher than Czechia and fucking Sweden
On what grounds?

The USSR was also better than a lot of countries here.

Who?

This list is a farce

Italy should be above Germany. It's not just about NT performances. Which country has had more legendary players? Which league is historically better? Germany has Bayern. Germany is 3rd.

Italy can never be above Germany. The number of trophies says it all.

Fuck outta here Jersey shore.

>rate sweden above denmark
Absolute zoomer. Sweden has Zlatan and he has been nothing but cancer for the NT. On the other hand Denmark has the Schmeichels, the Laudrup brothers, Gravesen and is the only nordic country to get a balloon

Attached: Allan Simonsen.jpg (1024x678, 149.31K)

You jelly croat cunt? Gotta be careful about your stabbing maniacs.

>You jelly croat cunt?
it's impressive but you have no business being above anyone from 6 to 9
>Gotta be careful about your stabbing maniacs.
what stabbing maniacs?

I confused you guys with the serbs. Sorry bruv

Sweden Belgium Denmark czechia all dropped to the bottom of the list, Poland and Austria removed entirely Croatia and Chile moved up Hungary moved down

Uruguay should be 5 places lower on that list

Just post your list faggot.

How is Belgium 12th when their best result is wc 3rd place. We had better results.

Better consistency. You were good during the 70s and early 80s. Belgium had more good periods.

Extremely retarded list. Croatia is 4 places lower than Belgium (LOL, the only Belgian medal is bronze 2018, Croatia has bronze '98 and silver '18). The comparison of Croatia and Serbia is an insult to common sense. Serbia is not the successor to Yugoslavia, but even if it is, the best Yugo result was 4th place in '62 in Chile.

Literally Yea Forumstards don't understand football

np bro

So how far up will the USA climb after we win in Qatar? Number 5?

How old are you btw?

Toilet, now.

Imagine losing a WC final
Couldnt be me
5 played 5 won

This

35 years old, why you asking?

>everybody ITT not realising the whole purpose of OP was to vent his jealousy at England
heh nothin personnel germalerm

Belgium won the 1920 world cup and also we reach the final in 1980 and the semi-final in 86

Sorry

Attached: Screenshot_20220418-081822.png (681x420, 46.19K)

Since croatia existed we've been the 7th best nation in football
Thanks!

Where is Soviet Union/ Russia?

Why the hell is Greece there?

lmao the gall of this nazi cockroach

why serbia gets yugoslavia and not croatia too. Biggest drag on yugoslavia were quotas to include players from slovenia, macedonia and bosnia. If yugospavia had proper quality based team it would be just croatia and serbia with maybe some bosnians.

based

I feel like Hungary is too low. Would give them tenths place. They were the best team in the world for a number of years with historic importance and legendary players and games.

>Argentina
still do not understand why people simp for this country when they literally cheated

Attached: 1624485642002.jpg (738x711, 61.89K)

They won a Euro

thats one star then

>Chile mentioned
Nice.

1. England
2. Who cares all other countries are irrelevant

giving Yugoslavian achievements to Serbia, kek

this desu