Untitled

Attached: 1649685320881.jpg (634x674, 63.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wY6SyKBi5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do Russians bend over for autocrats so easily?

Attached: gayputin.jpg (522x420, 28.86K)

Я ycтaл, Poбepт

I'M DROWNING ROBBIE

MARIUPOL FC IS PLAYING DIRTY ROBERTOV!

Prosto pizdec, Roman

because they like to bend over in general (hence why they have the highest rates of HIV in Europe)

kwab

>Says westerner who has spent the past 2 years wearing a face diaper and getting vaxxed out of fear of punishment from the Government

it will literally be a 10-man Mariupol when they take it over lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=5wY6SyKBi5U

They still haven't conquered it???

Azov FC have parked the bus

IM TIRED VASILY

Russia is an actual joke right now

Its like 30km away from the border. Any day now. Surely. Trust the plan

Two more weeks?

I CANT BREATHE

Attached: 11721983712445.jpg (1800x1200, 184.34K)

Now that the dust from the Moskva has settled, is it the most embarrassing war effort of all time?

two more battalions

Attached: 134235435.png (1409x1388, 1.45M)

Two more weeks bro

Attached: 1648046066633.png (475x464, 183.77K)

FOOKIN DIRTY TACTICS
FOIGHTING BACK LIKE THAT
HOW DOES UKRAINE FC LIVE WITH THEMSELVES

and they completely destroyed that link now, probably forever

>tf
you would know about destroying links innit

THAT'S NOT THE GUERRA BONITO WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE

The thing about Russia is, they always try to winter it in

Fookin' 'ell Wobbie, just let me tell you that things wouldn't be going like this if Capello wasn't fookin' let go.

I love how they cry about US arms aid yet their nation only exists because of the same programme.
Still. Fuck Ukraine and that LITERAL clown zielinski.

Z

what do you mean, Croatia and Serbia? we weren't so friendly with them before the war, it goes way before that.
meanwhile like 100% Ukrainians today understand and speak Russian despite it being a much different language than Ukrainian, it was mostly a very positive relationship throughout history.

>119493646
3.5/10

>119493689
Germ being cucked - what a suprise.

Z

Ukrainian is more similar to Russian than any other slavic language though, isn't it? Not sure about Belorusian, but Russian and Ukrainian are mutually inteligbleI believe

ukrainian is just a russian cossak dialect with polish influence
most of ukr understand russian thoguugh
but most for russians cant understand spoken ukrainian(but written is easier)

>100% Ukrainians today understand and speak Russian despite it being a much different language than Ukrainian
LOL

belarussian just like ukrainians - a 'weird' russian
they have common roots, but compared to modern russian they have more weird sounds/weird writing/lithuanian-polish influence

its the same shit. like a heavy scot accent v posh londonoid. they would be able to converse normally.

>ukraine troonies surely they will back down any day now.... i give it 2 more weeks
KWAB

Attached: 1647288189935.jpg (1258x1470, 430.67K)

Belarussian is closer, Ukrainian is in some ways much more similar to Polish than Russian. There is some % of intelligibililty but if two Ukrainians spoke and didn't want to be understood by a Russian standing by they could pull it off. Slovenian is something like that to Croatians. Meanwhile Croatian and Serbian are 100% intelligible, that's why I mentioned Ukrainians knowing Russian well as an example of positive influence.

Daily reminder that 95% of all the war rapes in Ukraine are being committed by Chechen Muslims, but the Western media will NEVER bring it up. They're always just "Russian troops".

lmao clown world is peak comedy gold

Attached: 1628705151411.jpg (1024x917, 82.89K)

It will fall eventually, only a matter of time

Why do some Slav countries use the Latin alphabet, while others use the Russian one?

PHAHAHAHAHA KEEP COPING
THE REDDIT FORCES WILL PREVAIL

Attached: 1646403205312m.jpg (768x1024, 188.31K)

Memes-aside, it's interesting to see what this'll mean for the Ecumenical movement going forward. Pretty much all the major Christian denominations are furious with the Russian Orthodoxy for just serving as a propaganda mouthpiece for Putin during this.

cafflic/orfodox innit

Typically Orthodox countries use slavrunes (except for Romania, I guess because of their linguistic similarities to French and Italian), while Catholic slav countries like Poland and Croatia use the Latin script

Ukraine is fucked no matter what, they should just surrender
But they want to larp as Westerners

I mean sure but the fact Russian has taken this long and is probably unlikely to take the North/Kyiv is just embarrassing

Attached: mayor of kyiv.jpg (1284x1624, 133.81K)

unironically never stopped being serfs, just when they thought they were out the commies pulled them back in

good post

Could he save the Russian war effort?

Attached: 8b6ef9bcac9aebda98dc1ab48bfc3154.jpg (1200x630, 46.29K)

propaganda is one hell of a drug
nice photoshoot though

They're taking the entire Eastern half

my boy putingz... heh... just needs more time...

>UK flag
>Diaper
Kill yourself you fucking bender

He... he monke...

Attached: 1645869370302.png (700x432, 451.75K)

post vaccination status

What is there to fight for? Kherson and Crimea are perfectly fine

i'm still not sure why russia thinks the lie that the moskva wasn't sunk by ukraine but by their own incompetence is better

Why exactly is the Russian military so incompetent? Has the budget just been sapped away by corrupt government ministers? Do they just recruit bottom of the barrel gopniks? Is it the alcoholism?

Bald fraud manager, many such cases

They took management lessons from Manchester United.

All of the above and then some.

Attached: aftv.jpg (581x695, 71.66K)