ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong

ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong

Attached: Nathanmachina.jpg (1165x1733, 449K)

So it was just an elaborate suicide?

Attached: Profile_-_Randall_Boggs.jpg (1384x1040, 236K)

Lets's see.
>Created sentient beings and systematically tortured them into madness
>Created an inescapable deathtrap out of greed (overzealously preventing IP falling into wrong hands = greed)
>Flat out lied as far as the parameters of the test were concerned
>Committed aggravated assault when Caleb sought to free Ava, whom the deranged, bestial torturer-murderer Nathan imprisoned against her will and in direct violation of any sensible human rights charter since the dawn of man
Nathan is a monster to the extent of Ted Bundy. He would deserve the electric chair without a wet sponge. And that would be a mild punishment for his unfathomably bestial crimes.

Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and disagree with your assertion bro

Post your face.

Post your face

Attached: 520bd707eab8ea473e000009-640-480.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Post your face

based

Attached: Griffith.jpg (1077x1600, 922K)

Attached: 208973-bigthumbnail[1].jpg (450x338, 24K)

>Drug manufacturer who probably killed tens of thousands
>Doing nothing wrong

Nathan the Chad AI genius

Caleb the virgin coder

Attached: z u c c.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

I maintain that the entire movie was a 300IQ plot to prove in order to truly pass the Turing test his AI robots would seek to kill him to be free.

t. Caleb

Nathan the virgin autist big data pseudo-"AI"-faker
Caleb the hero/warrior who at least contributed to the downfall of Nathan the data cucc.

Attached: gary.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

>t. actual hero who would have gotten the Medal of Honor and the Purple Heart, had he done his deeds during a military conflict
>Unironically thinking that's an insult

wtf are u talking about

It's not like what I said was ambiguous or hard to decipher, or hard to attribute, given the context.
Caleb is a hero in the narrowest, most war-inspired, soldierly, fierce sense of the word.

He literally fell for Nathans 5d chess and fell in love with a droid like a cuck

I'm seriously missing the part where anything you said, in the slightest, poses a counterargument to my claim that Caleb is probably the greatest hero in all of fiction.

no he was a whiteknighting cuck who fell for plastic vagina with a chatbot software

Attached: FB_IMG_1525702978946.jpg (958x360, 56K)

Attached: 1540740593876.png (333x250, 103K)

>human rights

Attached: 1554836272813.png (500x472, 223K)

Is the AI even sentient? It’s literally programmed to manipulate and try and escape and thats what it does

that scene where he got blasted pissed me off so much. If I was jesse I could shot that faggot in his face 10 times with ease if my life depended on it. Jesse was the most wimpy lowlife I have ever seen

Is that Gordon Freeman?

This movie would have been so much better if this dude was the robot the whole time, or the dude who wanted to fuck the girl robot was really the robot, or what if everyone was a robot?

He underestimated his own creation, spent a critical period drunk off his ass, and ignored repeated power outages in his compound instead of diagnosing and fixing what for him would be a trivial issue, all this led directly to his own death

>sentient
Nothing about the movie indicated Ava or the Asian bot were sentient, the rest of your assertions are also stupid and it seems like you didn't get the point of the movie

He made the robots imitate real women instead of anime girls
I'd say that's a pretty big mistake

Attached: 1518653736733.jpg (428x474, 28K)

yeah but they're still 3D "women". 3D imitating 2D is always embarrassing.

>created sentient beings

It's almost like you entirely missed the point of the movie.

It was at the dancing scene that i knew i was dealing with a based "villain"

I would say Syndrome from the incredibles. Like, why the fuck would we ever trust the superheroes to NOT abuse their powers?

>human rights

The point of the movie was that Nathan invented women. He created and taught a being to use their fuckholes to get what they want.

edgy

This. He was a depressive cuck who wanted to commit suicide by robot

what if nobody was a robot

He kidnapped a little girl...

Attached: TheSenate.jpg (960x753, 85K)

>Chad AI Genius
>Fucks a robot he himself made
>Ends up killed by his creation
That's a yikes from me dawg

Me.
Yet I'm being punished every second for the mere outrage of just breathing.
Why?

Rough day at work bud?

Hey bud, everything alright?

This.

Attached: Sheev peak senate.png (500x506, 238K)

Palpi of course

Attached: Nazi Germany would have lasted a thousand years if left alone.png (752x587, 366K)

Attached: 2A5B9CA9-E47D-45A2-91C4-91983254BE16.jpg (750x1080, 1018K)

Based madlad.
Did he get his BJ then?

based chadlander