Best villain since iw thanos?

best villain since iw thanos?

Attached: homelander.jpg (1088x680, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/television/comments/cjt17f/comment/evg0hom?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=comment_expand
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Y es best villain bro ye infinity war yeah marvel

Attached: 82251413-4DF2-433C-AE50-1D2F19CAFC41.jpg (633x825, 51K)

He's a hero though.
Well, he acts like real world SJW heroes do at least.

he just wants mommy's milk

I watched 8 hours of this but only in the last episode did I realise that he's a discount store Micheal Fassbender.

Why did he kill mommy then?

because she lied to him.

There was ONE SCENE that Amazon said FUCK NO, you have to cut. I couldn't quite understand why considering everything else we have in the show, but: Homelander, after being dressed down by Stilwell in episode 2, was standing on one of the Chrysler building Eagles. He pulled his pants down and started jerking off, mumbling "I can do whatever I want" over and over again until he climaxed all over New York City. We shot it! Oh my God, Anthony was the BEST in that scene. Amazon seemed to think it wasn't necessary. I thought it told me something about his psyche. To be clear, they've been great, that may have been the ONLY fight I lost in Season 1.

reddit.com/r/television/comments/cjt17f/comment/evg0hom?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=comment_expand

Most shilled after thanos

is that captain america?

He's like a poor mix of Michael Fassbender and Bradley Cooper.

Fuck amazon this show should have gone on Netflix.

No, it's Captain HER

He's better looking than both of those. Especially Bradley "jew nose and uneven facial characteristics" Cooper

get out

good shows always get shilled her

art imitates life

>villain

>Stormfront is joining the seven next season
Fucking hyped.

He's better character than thanos but that's not saying much

>discount
>poor
kek

Attached: boys hm.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

>villain