I can't take it anymore, he's driving everybody comptelely loco

I can't take it anymore, he's driving everybody comptelely loco

Attached: benzema2.png (720x405, 530.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2016/06/02/les-citations-deformees-de-karim-benzema_4931167_4355770.html
lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2021/05/21/les-intox-du-rassemblement-national-sur-karim-benzema-la-france-et-l-algerie_6081012_4355770.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that he considers himelf Algerian and chose to play for the french NT to have a chance to win something, not because he cares about France.

There was a time when France considered Algeria inseparable from France

not my problem you lost your bet

Keep being delusional boludo

MOGGED

Attached: file.png (665x174, 14.34K)

Do you think he can reach 30 and beat Lewandowski in the CL ?

Benzegod

Dilate.

Attached: ProudAlgerian.png (654x391, 56.6K)

Get mad

Attached: benzemanl.jpg (940x528, 107.47K)

Wrong. I like him, he's a beast. And he's proved to have taste as well by using France instead of his country to try to get a World Cup, like the rest of the "French" NT.

Him being good at football doesn't change the fact he's a disgusting Bougnoule.
At least he defended Valere Germain when no one else did.

why are you mad then ?

Cope

Goals in the champions league is a given. City are quite leaky at the back this year, especially if their midfield gets overloaded (Camavinga, Casermiro, Modric = easy dub)

Never said I was, just that he considers himself an Algerian, you got mad at it and replied with this

Not me

>that he considers himelf Algerian
he is Algeria, he is a literal citizen of Algeria (dual citizenship)

> to play for the french NT to have a chance to win something, not because he cares about France
you're just misinterpreting his interview, as many did back then. He corrected this misrepresentation of his words a long time ago.

el colombiANO señores

but you mad since the first thing you brought in the thread is muuuuh he is not french reeeeeee

Listen you dumbass, he LITERALLY IS algerian, and in that interview back then he was trying to appease the algerian fanbase by sugarcoating his decision to play for france by saying that he loves both france and algeria but france is a better choice sport-wise.
The dumbass trying to form a narrative around that interview got debunked a long time ago.

Brave of you to assume you’re talking to a Frenchman just cause the flag says france bro, statistically there’s a 50% chance you’re speaking to an ngubu or a nafri

>h-he was trying to appease the algerian fanbase by sugarcoating his decision
Ironic that you talk about narratives, stop making shit up.

why are you so mad he scored a 90+ goal ?

I'm not, it's literally what Benzema said about that interview trying to correct the record, because that shitty ten seconds out of context clip has been used against him everyday since a decade now.
and doesnt really transcribe what he said, he clarified his words later on.

He was saying, per his own words, that he loves both, but France was a better choice for his career, this interview was made in the context of him chosing to play for France over Algeria (since he can play for both, as he is algerian)

This annoying shit has been going on everyday since more than a decade now.

Please cope some more.

Let's debunk OP to end this shit thread

lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2016/06/02/les-citations-deformees-de-karim-benzema_4931167_4355770.html

Karim Benzema's distorted quotes about the French team and Algeria
Criticized for his exit against Didier Deschamps, the striker is also a victim of messages that distort old words about the selection.

Distorted statements from 2006
But in this chorus of criticism, a little music takes up former statements of the footballer to try to present him as a "bad Frenchman" with a good dose of bad faith. For example, this message from Marion Maréchal Le Pen who invites him to go play in "his country" (which would be Algeria), relayed thousands of times on Twitter:

The comments quoted by Marion Maréchal Le Pen date from December 6, 2006. Interviewed in the program "Luis Attaque" of RMC, Karim Benzema explains why he chose to play for the French team and not for the Algerian selection.

Luis Fernandez: "Karim, so, the Algerian selection, is it possible for you or it is more possible the French selection..."

Karim Benzema: "Well ... No ... Earlier I had a discussion with the president [and] the coach, we talked well now I say Algeria, that's it ... It is the country of my parents, it is in the heart. But afterwards, it is true that I will play in the French team. I will always be there for the French team.

1/2

2/2

The comments quoted by Marion Maréchal Le Pen date from December 6, 2006. Interviewed in the program "Luis Attaque" of RMC, Karim Benzema explains why he chose to play for the French team and not for the Algerian selection.

Luis Fernandez: "Karim, so, the Algerian selection, is it possible for you or it is more possible the French selection..."

Karim Benzema: "Well ... No ... Earlier I had a discussion with the president [and] the coach, we talked well now I say Algeria, that's it ... It is the country of my parents, it is in the heart. But afterwards, it is true that I will play in the French team. I will always be there for the French team.

Luis Fernandez: "If I understand correctly, you have made a choice, your choice is the French team.

Karim Benzema: "Yeah, that's it.

Luis Fernandez: " It's not Algeria... "

Karim Benzema: "No."

Florian Genton: "At some point you asked yourself the question anyway Karim or directly you said it's the French team for the sporting side? "

Karim Benzema: "Well... It's more for the sporting side, because Algeria is my country, my parents are from there. After, France ... It's more sporting, that's it."

The words of the Real Madrid player were then condensed and rehashed to give the quote, therefore, relayed by Marion Maréchal Le Pen. He never said, however, "France is just for the sporting side.

The words have nevertheless remained. Just like the fact that he does not sing the Marseillaise. History retains less that he also said: "It's a dream for me to play for the French team", that he tells over and over again that it is in the region of Lyon (in Bron, where he grew up) that he feels the best, or that he says that not being selected for the French team for Euro 2016 was the biggest blow of his career.

Another debunking article lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2021/05/21/les-intox-du-rassemblement-national-sur-karim-benzema-la-france-et-l-algerie_6081012_4355770.html

WHY IT'S NOT TRUE
1. Karim Benzema never said that France was "just" for the sports side
These accusations against Karim Benzema distort what he has said on the subject. The former Lyon striker never said that France was "just for the sports side", contrary to what Jordan Bardella claims.

Born in Lyon in 1987, Karim Benzema has dual French-Algerian nationality. He could therefore, in theory, play for one of the two national teams. But he quickly chose, as he explained in 2006 in the program "Luis Attack" of RMC:

"Sportingly, it is true that I will play for the French team. I will always be there for the French team.

During this program, the footballer is challenged several times on the subject, for example when the journalist Florian Genton asks him if he asked himself the question of playing for Algeria, or if he said directly that "it [was] the French team for the sporting side. Karim Benzema then answers:

"It's more for the sporting side, because Algeria is my country, that's it, my parents come from there. After, France is more sporting, that's it.

1/2

cope, benzema is algerian and his heart belongs to africa

Attached: didn't read lol.webm (635x800, 2.99M)

2/

In this interview, Karim Benzema explained his choice to wear the jersey of the French team rather than that of Algeria. A sporting choice, then. At no time in this interview does the player discuss his relationship with France, or compare his attachment to his two nationalities. This does not mean that France in itself would have "just" a sporting dimension in his eyes, as the journalist of Franceinfo Salhia Brakhlia reminded Jordan Bardella.

The footballer, moreover, returned to the question in 2017:

"When I say that, me, the sports side, is that at the time there was no photo in fact. We talk about soccer, there was no photo between Algeria and France. It's not a question of "I feel more Algerian", France, I don't know what... It's nonsense.

2. What he really says about France
More generally, Jordan Bardella and Stephane Ravier blame Karim Benzema for not respecting France. Notably because he does not sing the Marseillaise.

Certainly, the player is not among those who sing the national anthem before the matches in selection, and he does not hide it. But does this mean he is not interested in the country where he was born and has lived most of his life? "It has nothing to do with [the fact that] I don't like the French team or I don't know what, as I could hear," he retorted on RMC in 2013. I like the French team. As I said, it's a dream for me to play for the French team. I'm not going to be forced to sing La Marseillaise."

In fact, he made similar comments in the documentary Le K Benzema, broadcast on Canal+ in 2017:

"You have to tell people that they do not worry. I do not spit on the jersey of the French team, on the country, as I could hear. I love the French team and I enjoy every time I play for France."
Here you go, DEBUUUUNNNNNNNNKKEEED, fuck you and fuck your shit bait, faggot.

why it's sudaca flags with the poltard rethoric ?

Autism

Rodrygo scored a goal and made an assist
no one is talking abouthim

>City are quite leaky at the back this year,

Least goals conceded in prem, zero goals conceded in CL knockouts? You aren't doing shit unless you're liverpool.

Is that all the cope you could pull out of your ass? ngmi.

el congolumbiABO, senior y senioras

Based German autist. That number may be way lower desu.
I am myself a Colombian. I’m pretty sure I have done 50% of all frog flags post in the last week. So the possibilty of an ethnically french post in sp give a french flag should be 25%.

Attached: E1634EBE-B0F9-4C31-87B7-F3C6D35284F0.png (200x356, 130.21K)

Based schizo shitposter.

tap in hero.

Why is it always Sudacas who're seething in this thread ?

How cam I get a Marion Maréchal Le Pen gf ?

like 95% of French players

>ethnically french
Those words have not been a thing in a hundred years

>Is Deschamps really racist against North Africans?
Unironically yes. France is a black and white team only in his ideals (which btw correlates with the whole Metropolitan France majoritarily white and overseas France majorotarily black concept). Even in 1998, he didn't even like Zidane but had to hide it because we won thanks to him. There's a reason why most of French lists always contain 10+ blacks, 8-10 whites and maybe 1-2 token Arab guy.
Remember Fekir? He used to be promising. He joined the NT and Deschamps broke him mentally. He did the same with Aouar. Made him join the NT to prevent Algeria to have another French formed player, but as soon as Aouar joined the NT, he got benched and Deschamps publicly talk shit about him.
Now the core base of the French NT is literally 1 or 2 Nafri in 23 players.

Based autist

Why does he hate North Africans? Seems France in general doesn't like them yet they have so mnay, what's the point

you better check le grand rempla/sp/ement is real

Attached: ADC36E43-5442-4C4F-9497-BE9CA0F8ED1A.jpg (225x268, 21.6K)

Benzema es argelino Y FRANCÉS
Cope with that

Go fuck a donkey nigger

North Africans and France have been enemies for all of human history

so benzema is basically an old world chicano?

Algeria is the Mexico of France

The ability of the "french" to deny reality and seethe in spectacular fashion at it is astounding itt.

A lot of immigrants are like that here in Europe, even until 3rd generation for some. I think the black ones at least in England are the ones who have integrated most.

i thought identity crisis was solely a north america thing

And yet half of France is North Africans?

Half of Africa is French

>french "people"
KWAB

Thats like Özil and Gündogan. Reoccuring scheme with non native players in Europe

oh non non non....

Attached: 3346662-68413508-2560-1440.jpg (1200x675, 168.66K)

He's not wrong lol, cope and seethe