Andy Dick suckerpunched after a show

Unfortunately, he survived. What did he do this time, Yea Forums?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7351145/Comedian-Andy-Dick-knocked-unconscious-outside-New-Orleans-nightclub.html

Attached: Andy dick.jpg (306x459, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgiah7cn6I8
youtu.be/d8j5s-xdok4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes a notorious shithead, hes a mentally broken faggot. chances are he deserved it. and will deserve it in the future, fuck andy dick

>t. reddit
Andy Dick is based and /ourguy/
>buuh he killed Phil Hartman
Nope, Phil fucked a crazy woman, it isn't Andy's fault she killed him.

Let's hope for a speedy recovery

Is this a new elastic man cast?

it was clearly a Hartman fag
>duh its Andy's fault for giving my wife some coke because months later she shoots me

>washed up, drug-addled sociopathic loser
>based
the real basedbro is the nameless chad who sees a cunt he doesn't like at the club and smashes his lights out no matter how famous he is

dont give a fuck about hartman, andy dick is a massive faggot who is mentally broken, hes slowly but surely blocking himself out from other comedians by being a shithead around them. hes a degenerate drug addict too with a serious problem. He also has a track record of constantly asking to suck other comedians dicks and causes problems.

the quicker he dies from an overdose or aids, the better

Based Jon Lovitz strikes again.

cope

i heard hes good at sucking and fucking

Watch him on Tigerbelly with his coked out assistant/lover to see why this guy got knocked out. Guys a real jerk.

apparently he brought like 15 drug addicts into bobby lees house when he did the podcast

dont forget the fact they brought 10 people into their apartment too and it got really weird

Is he gay? He always strikes me as a gay man but I’m not sure

he is bisexual

Cope with what? Andy Dick getting his shit wrecked?

>hartmanfags and bobbyleefags
good to know the correlation

Attached: yuck.jpg (256x179, 19K)

>defending andy dick
yikes

fags going shoulder-deep in other drugged fags isn't weird for them, it's just another weekend

>sucks cock
>"Is he gay?"
What do you think?

This. He's a bisexual degenerate but he's funny and never gets gigs anymore for being too high test.

according to him he doesn't suck cock

You wish he was gay: youtube.com/watch?v=Zgiah7cn6I8

Based

youtu.be/d8j5s-xdok4

I heard on an Adam Carolla podcast a few years ago he was literally living in some persons garden shed.
This was about that time he got kicked out of some club for being a drugged out loser that was reported on that gook news show with the crazy CG graphic reenactments. I doubt he has gotten better.

Basically his wife divorced him and took most of his money so he had to live in a shed and that's when he got sober.
I used to listen to him on the "Skull Juice" Podcast with Dino Stamatopolous in late 2016, he was totally sober and actually sounded pretty with it, I loathed him until I listened and realized he was actually funny but also a deranged yet self-aware guy. Anyway, last year he apparently """sexually harassed an intern""" who worked at Dino and Dan Harmon's company. Now he's unemployed and I think he's back on coke.

hes not sober anymore, hasnt been for a while

most likely it was someone he owes money to for drugs

>that time kimmel dragged andy off stage by his feet for groping ivanka trump
Nowadays, he'd just start crying.

Attached: JIMMY-KIMMEL-LIVE_IVANKA-TRUMP-ANDY-DICK-GROPE_1120.jpg (1280x731, 83K)

watch his episode of tigerbelly. it's a trainwreck in the best way

So, a coke user?

Please be aids.

Literal cuck shed. fucking kek.

Attached: download (4).jpg (530x463, 54K)