If you could rewind time to watch one (1) movie for the first time again, which one would it be?

If you could rewind time to watch one (1) movie for the first time again, which one would it be?

Attached: CCMvbhQUEAA7R-s.jpg large.jpg (542x174, 19K)

Go back and rewatch Rush Hour 2 for the first time in theatres with my brother. I miss him.

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie.

i unironically have tears in my eyes right now.

Paddington 2

based kanye

Avengers Endgame

Kanye is unironically right.

Son of the Mask

Always thought Akira was pretty overrated. It's a good film, but not this massive masterpiece which is often claimed.

The Sixth Sense
It was spoiled for me through an episode of Scrubs before I had seen it and would like to have the experience of watching it without any prior knowledge about the plot.

Black Panther

It was just such a masterpiece. The greatest thing to happen this decade.

Lord of the Rings. I consider the three movies one. Yes, the extended cut. In one sitting.

My life desu, my life

I'd rewatch return of the king. Got a phone call in the middle of the cinema that my dad was dying in the hospital halfway through and had to leave.

Great taste, user. I’m sorry for your brother

Says who?

And even so, it's still better than Spirited Away.

I can't get past the awful modern dialogue they juxtapose with beautiful Tolkien dialogue. It's like they're spitting on his grave while giving a eulogy.

Why do you have this niggers tweet saved on your computer you weird loser

>Paddington 2
>that final scene

Attached: feels.png (300x250, 33K)

Still better than anything Miyazaki has ever shat out in his life.

Rocco invades Poland

Fellowship of the Ring. Best theatre experience I ever had, and I still had my whole life ahead of me.

9/11 news report

Children of Men

Attached: British male, 2050 AD.jpg (550x374, 73K)

I'd wait a week memorize the lotto numbers then rewind time and win the lotto and watch whatever.

I'm sorry bro. Here have a free method to copy money.

Attached: 1289385552587.gif (475x469, 10K)

Interstellar

Saw 'apocalypse now' last week on tv. I wish i saw it in cinema

Good thing Apocalypse Now Final Cut is being released in cinemas, go see it!

I'd watch LOGH without the next episode previews.

None because I don't enjoy things anywhere as much as I did when I was still young and optimistic. All it would do is take away one of the few happy memories I have for a film viewing I'd forget next week.

Not to sound like fag but Empire Strikes back. I knew everything that happened in Star Wars in detail before I ever saw the movies and idk if “I am your father!” Would have had an impact on me or not. It’s more out of curiosity.

this. most of my favourite films are my favourite films because of watching them multiple times and reading about them

This is oddly the same for me, and I don't even know why. I guess by the time I saw them they were so culturally ingrained that everyone knew the story.

great movie and great dubs

nah

You should appreciate Akira for what it is. It’s an animation marvel and basically brought anime to the US but the story is kind of shit and Spirited Away is an all around better time

lotr or eyes wide shut

Did you laugh at the bloopers in the end too? Such a comfy choice. Keep your head up user

Attached: 1565508396722.jpg (640x626, 73K)

Fellowship of The Ring
I was fucked when I went to the cinema to see it with friends, and slept through nearly all of it.
Absolutely loved it when I saw it later on DVD.

Wrong

Pacific Rim

Attached: 1468605628930.png (356x333, 196K)

Hocus Pocus

moonstruck

Attached: 84010-moonstruck.png (1100x618, 635K)

I think for an artist though the aesthetics of the film are going to be much more evocative than spirited away, which is one of the comfiest movies ever made but Akria is much more challenging to your taste if youve never really seen anime shit before.

BASED

I'm a 30 something year old boomer and it's really hard to pick one. Some of the films I've seen were right for that time in my life. I appreciate them more for having seen them when I did and I don't think I could watch Return of the Jedi (for example) and appreciate it as much as I did when I was a very young kid. Hell, I don't now as is.

lawrence of arabia in 1962 in 70mm. or the searchers or one of the hitchcock ones shot in vistavision, which was arguably even better. more grain but more color and less distortion at least it seems that way to me

the original predator movie.

Dark City

Went to see 2001 with a live orchestra.