PREMIER LEAGUE SUNDAY MATCHES THREAD

Two PL games today at 2:15pm involving European semi-finalists and a relegation-threatened side with a new manager.

>Newcastle United v Leicester City (live on Sky Sports PL)
>West Ham United v Burnley

NEW: Dúbravka; Krafth, Schär, Burn, Targett; Shelvey (c), Guimarães; Joelinton, Almirón, Saint-Maximin; Wood.
>Subs: Darlow, Dummett, Lascelles, Ritchie, Fernández, Murphy, Willock, Gayle, Longstaff.

LEI: Schmeichel (c); Justin, Amartey, Söyüncü, Thomas; Tielemans, Mendy, Dewsbury-Hall; Pérez, Lookman; Daka.
>Subs: Jakupović, Pereira, Evans, Castagne, Choudhury, Albrighton, Maddison, Barnes, Iheanacho.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WHU: Fabiański; Johnson, Dawson, Diop, Cresswell; Rice (c), Souček; Bowen, Lanzini, Vlašić; Antonio.
>Subs: Areola, Fredericks, Coufal, Noble, Král, Masuaku, Benrahma, Fornals, Yarmolenko.

BUR: Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski (c), Collins, Taylor; McNeil, Cork, Westwood, Cornet; Rodriguez, Weghorst.
>Subs: Hennessey, Roberts, Bardsley, Long, Brownhill, Stephens, Lennon, Barnes, Vydra.

Attached: PL 2022-04-17 2.15pm.jpg (960x1280, 559.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2022/apr/15/burnley-sack-sean-dyche-in-midst-of-premier-league-relegation-battle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit teams

why do so many English teams have claret as a color

Why does god curse some footballers with incredible footballing brains and talent but weak bones and joints?

Attached: llaaa.jpg (2400x1600, 179.52K)

sovl innit bruv

Basically, Aston Villa were a big deal in the 1890s and 1900s.

ASM to have his twice seasonal game where he has end product and gets a brace

Now that Dyche is gone from Burnley, I have no interest if they survive now. As nice as it would’ve been to cuck Everton into the Championship, they’re not doing that now.
Leicester v Newcastle will be your standard late game of the season fare and be of poor quality too. Expect the Geordies to be too relaxed and get thumped

It’s to even out their stats. Llalana would be like a FIFA custom player with maxed out stats and greater than Pissi or Pisstiano except for his fragile body and ligaments preventing this unfair advantage being inflicted on anyone

>Muh Shearer
Won fuck all with Newcastle. He's a fraud.

some great games saved for easter sunday, cant wait!

He was never that good desu, looked one step out of his depth at Liverpool.

dyche is gone! what!

he was one of the best in the early klopp 'what the fuck is this squad' era

>ASM on left
>Almiron on right
>Wood in middle
0 crosses incoming
I wonder if this even works in training

Happened on Friday, bewildering decision: theguardian.com/football/2022/apr/15/burnley-sack-sean-dyche-in-midst-of-premier-league-relegation-battle

burn dead

yeah, Ben Mee is now player/manager

he's been in the job almost 10 years and has yet to deliver a single premier league title.

Wait. They're still doing the kneeling? Even the most Wakanda larping BLM shitter isn't even doing in the US.

brexit match

oh, I suppose you think george floyd being kneeled to death should just be swept under the rug, hm? that we should stop honouring his memory because 'it happened ages ago'? you make me sick

Today we are kneeling for our Lord Jesus Christ is risen

Attached: cosplaying baby.jpg (640x619, 195.79K)

That's unbelievable, if they stay up now it'll be a true miracle. They'll be Stoke-tier in two seasons without Dyche.

I thought you were joking and had to look it up kek

Yep, that's me. You must be wondering how I got into this situation...

Attached: Me.jpg (1767x1325, 160.18K)

Wouldn't getting on your tip-toes be a better way to honour our lord's re-arisal?

who is the stupidest player you've ever seen lads?
For me, it's Almiron. Genuinely looks like he has a little monkey brain and plays like it as well. I would estimate he has an IQ in the 80s.
I know footballers don't really need to be intelligent, but it must be tough explaining tactics through a language barrier to a troglodyte.

ALMIRON INTERINO ADAPARE ALMIRON

kurt zouma looks like the dopiest window licking gorilla n-word I ever did see

What’s the more Kino match to watch? Got wham Burnley on atm but I miss that nigga dyche too much to care about it

Attached: 989924E5-EECA-47A1-BABD-639093412DDD.jpg (1200x1200, 242.84K)

>Leicester change 8 players from midweek
>"you wonder if tiredness will become a factor"

Attached: 1648519206767.jpg (763x593, 27.36K)

Saint-Maximin has fucked up and lost the ball every time so far

>Eddie Meme

well worked corner that

>Poocastle

that's his speciality, last game was like that too

goalllllester

Cheeky corner that

Wegkino incoming

oh he dead

Heem sleepy leg bendy

Show the replay of his leg snapping in half you weak cunts

CAM ON BURNLEH

CAM ON NOOCASTLE

Phew

The vax strikes again..

WEBM PLEASE

Not a fan of modern players crying when their opponent gets injured 2bh

vlasic must have done that to someone in the past

Couldn't really see anything except for him going down quickly and they didn't replay a closeup, at least on my coverage

Is burnleh on the telly?

Tielemans is shit

oh god crowd ded aswell

switched coverage to the leicester game because westwood's legs went backwards and he's getting treatment

Must've been bad, channel changed to NEW-LEI

Really being shown up by Dewsbury-Hall this seaon.

Wtf are modern players seriously so /weak mind/ they’re almost in tears cause an opponent gets injured? Roy Keane would break the other leg

COME ON YOU HAMS

if his foot was hanging limp and backwards like in some of those NBA games i could understand it, anything less is baby behavior
there's no good angle to see what actually happened though

Joelinton has absolutely terrible positional awareness especially with goal kicks. Dude is always in the wrong spot

That's a fucking goal.

>schmeichel
howler

Steffen redeemed

Have to give that surely

someone ded in the crowd now

cam on hammers

christ almighty

OHNONONO canine bros

Based Australian refereeing

Time to get rid of schmeichel, he's just a clown now

WEG

Have you seen Fifa recently? Adama Traore is 2 footed with 99 shooting.

No, lad.

I guess having the height of the iron fucking giant helps a lad like weghorst