Sam Claflin as Oswald Mosley in Peaky Blinders

Sam Claflin as Oswald Mosley in Peaky Blinders

Attached: 1565684955182.jpg (630x446, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rJY6NhccW4c&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there any leaked audio of him speaking? The make or break for anyone cast as Mosley is how much gravitas they can muster when you get them behind a podium. The man was a rhetorical god.

holy shit is it time to pick up peaky blinders again? I stopped watching when it went to (((netflix)))

seriously? cant wait to see how they fuck him up

I tried to watch this dumb fuck show, and gave up after like the first episode whe some dumb Irish whore was signing while cleaning spitoons

There's no way he can pull it off

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ

On one hand more people will know about Mosley, on the other, they're gonna demonise him .

Attached: ....png (730x621, 643K)

It's still good bro, zero cuck shit, Tommy fucks girls and destroys Commie parties in Britain, it's good shit

It's tedious garbage

Not beady enough

kys it's a great meme show, you watch it for the style, the cinematography, the performances, and enjoy it
fucking cuck

good, you filthy ang*Oid

cope

Attached: Oswald.png (838x959, 252K)

he was a brainlet, if he didn't market himself as a far right nazi he would have had more success and wider appeal

They're going to give him a whiny voice and make him a drug abusing degenerate who probably has a fetish for beating women.

Sweet

Attached: 1544410376515.png (390x372, 66K)

All of those things are kitsch crap which attracts guzzling retards like you who clap when somebody walks in slow motion

"peaky bloinduhs are an equal opportunity gang m8"
> *visits jew bar where niggers are fucking white women*
"oi this is bloodeh brilliant lads, get our peggy along"
> *marries a gypsy*

>brainlet
Most definitely not.
>if he didn't market himself as a far right nazi he would have had more success and wider appeal
Kinda agree, he was much more of a pan-european nationalist than an outright fasicst. He could've saved us all from this eternal hell but he was too kind and wanted to stop the war before and during it's campaign which he was arrested for. imo, he cucked by not wanting to stage a coup when he had a chance.

Attached: Mosley art.jpg (360x270, 14K)

go away autist, go watch some garbage like Tarkovsky and Malick

I think it's more likely they'll go with a depiction of him in line with the intelligence services' contemporary assessment that he was much less intelligent than and dominated by his cunt wife. I don't think that's altogether fair but considering how upset certain Yea Forums types will manage to get over something so slight it won't be a complete loss.

If Sam Claflin enjoys a joke he’s Sam Laffin

I'm 4 episodes into the first season. Does it get better? I'm about to drop it...

>if he didn't market himself as a far right nazi he would have had more success and wider appeal
you mean like he did in the 20s where he got nowhere? he had more popularity in the BUF than he ever did before. mosley in Labour was literally decades ahead of his peers but got nowhere

Just drop it, it's not for you, tasteless swine.

he has a lisp

Just look at how happy he is Yea Forums

Attached: Mosley and the gals.jpg (1500x1078, 621K)

fucking fascist dog

why don't we revive the BUF uniform lads

>go Tommeh, shag dem sexi femoids Tommeh, walk in slow motion Tommeh, mumble summit mildly threatening Tommeh, wish I were you Tommeh, BY THE ORDUH OF DA PEEKY BLINDUHS heh heh,

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>He doesn't support Mosley and his fellow gamers

Attached: British Union of Gamers 2.jpg (893x1200, 106K)

>pants going up to his belly button

oooooohhhh nonononononon

Sadly, I believe political uniforms are banned. Still got my Fencing gear for Mosley larping though.

Attached: Mosley fencing.jpg (2048x1560, 1.09M)

He's is the most dapper mother fucker around.

Attached: Mosley2.jpg (460x276, 27K)

fucking casual

Attached: buf before after.webp.jpg (620x381, 53K)

W-Will?

Attached: 1565438907975.webm (800x640, 2.99M)

oh no no no no

Attached: Prince George laugh.jpg (624x936, 70K)

Address me as "Leader".

Attached: BUF_officer_uniform.jpg (1117x1446, 176K)

fucking hell fire. They both look mongy as fuck. shave for crying out loud.

Attached: Hepburn and Mosley gang.png (525x700, 286K)

Mosley was a gamer? Sign me up! I spend every second of my day playing Company of Heroes, nuDoom and Trine!

Mosley was the very first gamer.

Attached: British Union of Gamers 1.jpg (473x580, 67K)

coh online was my jam. terror squad whoop whoop

You mean the Wehr Terror doctrine? I always use that too, the rest are useless.

BIDIO GAYMUR

can someone give me a quick rundown on Mosley
I see him posted kind of often and I don't know anything about him

That's is nowhere near as shocking, though. People tend to forget the whole NAZI = DEVIL thing wasn't really prevalent back then. Unrelated, but US was always biased towards racial eugenics and Hitler's crazy ideas didn't seem so crazy early on. Just like in UK it was all silently swept under the rug with time.

Attached: george_lincoln_rockwell-american-nazi-party.jpg (900x477, 91K)

Is this show any good? I watched s1 and it felt like a drag from time to time.

netflix is going to make this genuinely kind man into some twisted Hollywood caricature of a loon with crazy aspersions who leads "tha notzees" into killing "muh based foreigner jew paki nigger" so the bloindahs and their new communist party will have their loony nazi enemy humiliated and everyone clapped...
this show has taught me that women are weak but you should act like they are tougher/smarter than men, the communist are silly children but in the end they are the plucky good guys, morality is favoring drunken whoremongering money launderers who are without a doubt far more moral than any Belfastmen whit a goal and swagger to clean the streets of crime from an already poor and squalored place, and just because jews, gypsies and niggers make up the crime in a British nation the Brits are just as bad.

Attached: 1565474047371.jpg (892x938, 52K)

14^

Attached: 1565672781286.png (680x779, 556K)

Beady eyes, ANGLO lies
Muffled Aryan women's cries
Aryan children, big and small
Bomber Harris kills them all
Left, right, right, left
ANGLO sows the seeds of death
Not a stone is left to stand
When ANGLO flies across the land
After starting World War One
The ANGLO's work was still not done
So joining with the Pole and Jew
He made a new one: World War Two
To sate his thirst for Aryan blood
That he wanted, that he got
Now Dresden is devoid of cheer
Hans have fear; the ANGLO is here

bump for PEEKY BLINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=rJY6NhccW4c&t=

Ignore the slightly cringy editing, I couldn't be bothered looking for a better version.

Peak comfy show
I like to dress up as Tommy and pretend I'm a gangster lol

Is there a reason why he dressed like a James Bond villain?

beady blinders

based

gaymers rise up

looks good desu

GUARD THAT SACRED FLAME WHO WILL RESCUE ENGLAND

Attached: PAY-MAIN-THP_CHP_100618SLUG_2588JPG.jpg (615x409, 46K)

Why are anglo dogs so evil???

if they weren't evil they wouldn't be anglo

>didn't invade other countries
>wasn't outright anti-semitic, just thought jews shouldn't act against the interests of the country they're in
>didn't believe in the "muh aryan ubermensch" bullshit
>respected other races and thought everyone should have a homeland

Mosley is how you do fascism right
Take notes, hitler

Attached: 192919119102.png (500x487, 70K)

>didn't invade other countries
No shit, retard. England already expanded as much as possible in the previous century.
The rest you mentioned is just Mussolini's deal applied

Fucking cool

>Rhetorical God that couldn't convince a single constituency to vote for him
Sure thing mate

>Hitler's crazy ideas didn't seem so crazy early on.
He only had right ideas. I'm pretty sure history has exonerated him right now to anyone who possesses more than a few brain cells in their head. Everything he said has come true.

Iirc despite how badly the BUF did, the Communist Party of Great Britain did worse. No point in voting for them when Labour is the more sensible option. That and the many rumours the BUF we're taking money from the Swiss Nazi party among others meant neither were destined to do well in Britain

Based

Might ask my barber for the ol' Oswald.

>elected several times as MP
>known in parliament as its greatest orator
>creates the economic policy labour will steal for its own two decades later
>founds a party and almost immediately has support across the nation
>The Establishment so scared of him they conspire to ban his party from the elections
Oswald's Golden Age was stolen from us

They never had elected members above the level of local councillor. Even before the Public Order act.

Mosley should have stuck with Labour. He'd be well promoted in the Attlee government and a potential PM after he steps down as a youngish figure on the right of the party.

BEADY

What could’ve been. Despite my love, I’m thinking of leaving England. It’ll soon likely be so inhospitable, that’ll it’ll be impossible to develop a home for my children.

What they’ve done to this country makes me sick. Complete and utter betrayal.

yeah thats pretty cringe bro

Who is Anya Taylor Joy playing?

Attached: detail.d3d97bfd.jpg (635x390, 289K)

WHENZA NEW SEASON?

Most seats they got were only in local councils mate, and they were never going to vote for them when there was already two established parties. What ideas did Labour steal from them? How did neither the BUF or Communists manage to do anything of worth in Britain during the most politically unstable period of the 20th century? A few street skirmishes and almost wins in seats don't count for shit, the BUF being merely a blip in British political history with no real impact. Who the fuck was going to vote for a party that looked like twats with belts up to their torso?

August 25 onwards!

Is it gonna simulcast anywhere or is it only on big black channel

BBC only but you can just torrent it

God Himself couldn't convince most of England to vote for anyone outside the Tories or Labour.

Attached: 1552533157475.jpg (1024x843, 547K)

Why did he go full retard with the fascism party idea, he had zero chance of winning. Garbage political acumen

He was a man of principle. Most people that fall into the political extremes are. They don't want to politically navigate their way into power. They want to stand by their convictions and draw others into them.

I know, I just know from this post that all the problems you have with the country boil down to "too many brown people :("

>Married twice
>First wedding was in St. James' Palace, King George V attended
>Second Wedding was in Joseph Goebbels house, Adolf HItler attended
Yeah, I'm thinking based

>black shirt
>ankle-length white skirt
>permed bob
no thanks m80

I started watching this show with my housemate in uni, by the time we'd got to series 3 he'd unironically got Tommy's haircut and started wearing a flatcap

literally what countries did England have left to invade that wouldn't push their shit in