sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2022/essentials

>Guide to Football Manager:
guidetofootballmanager.com/

>Tactic and Strategy Guides:
community.sigames.com/topic/495115-tactic-and-strategy-guides/

>Training and Mentoring Guides:
community.sigames.com/topic/495114-training-and-mentoring-guides/

>Team Talks:
strikerless.com/2016/02/19/the-hartman-doctrine-why-the-hairdryer-treatment-works-surprisingly-well/

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe (2015)
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap(2016)

Attached: mefkxse4dus41.jpg (643x301, 6.75K)

>all my wide AM's are on terrible runs

What's everyone's favourite roles for them in a 433 (with a DM and 2CMs)

for me it's one IF and one IW with attacking overlapping full backs

Depends on your players really. Wide target men are fairly op if you're playing against team with attacking manlet wingbacks. Get someone tall and quick you can just hoof the ball out wide to them all game

how do i stop the mid-season slump guys

Attached: zxczx.png (280x321, 40.56K)

it's your tactics

Thanks for reviving the thread OP

I just got FM 2022, I tried playing FM 2020 for a few hours when it was free to play but there was too much to take in so I gave up. How do I get started this time around

I always heard United are easy mode but I've lost 3 and drawn 2 in my first 6 including a 4-0 loss to Liverpool.

man u suck in FM now compared to before, I think they did that on purpose for revenge for having to use 'Man UFC' as the default name. fuck the glazers.

Liverpool ironically are the new ez mode

just like my islanders

Jesus fucking christ what a wild ride

Attached: file.png (611x474, 166.96K)

Don't pick an Icelandic team

Choose a massive team and mogg everybody.
Then once you get bored choose a smaller team.
Also, checked.

Thanks friend

Why is /trb/ so dusted these days?

life happens...

>my first league game in charge ends 0-0
do i scold or congratulate

LOL one of these finally happens for me

Attached: ag19_divingheader.png (1920x1026, 2.88M)

>corner whipped in
>far post header into the net
>var check
>disallowed for offside
Fuck this fucking shit game.

>ball about to dip into the net
>retard that stood offside miles away with his 5 acceleration and 2 sprint turns into Bolt on crack and heads it in

Attached: 1375914101580.jpg (1280x720, 87.42K)

Correct answer is always demand more

not really sure how off field stuff works with football irl, is there an ideal time to resign players? if you plan on keeping a player is it cheaper to resign him with 12+ months on his contract or just keep waiting until his current contract is almost over? or does that have no effect on his wage demands?

You want to make long-term deals for top young players, don't let key players get down to the 6 months. 6 months is the magic number in FM because if his contract is up in june and it's january, you can lose him on a free transfer to foreign clubs. But the 6 months is also a great source of cheap signings, after all Barcelona's 23-year-old "prospect" that they've literally forgotten about has to be useful to someone

Wage demands are based on reputation and probably form - have some foresight, try to sign that long-term deal with your top prospect before he also becomes your best player. Even if his current contract is great, doubling his (low) wages to add another 2 years is worth it

Value is also a mess (people hate the new value range thing because it's clunky, but value was always bad, the game just needs a number to sort by) but in general you'll get a much higher transfer offer for a player with 4 years left than you will for a player with 7 months.

I managed to play a full season without almost any major injuries. The only major injury was to my aging CB who on one hand was still good, but I had three better choices on his position. Then in the pre-season after I'll got at least 1 3+ week injury every match I played.

Also, Pep Guardiola is a poop head for not calling up my two years in a row Golden Shoe winner to Spain's national team

It's /trb/, none of us have lives

>Also, Pep Guardiola is a poop head for not calling up my two years in a row Golden Shoe winner to Spain's national team
happens all the time, (((miles))) creams himself about realism then a player can score 45 goals in a season and not go to the world cup

true

and i forgot pic of course

Attached: file.png (1742x1080, 193.64K)

Has much changed since FM19?
Got the bug to play again but I dunno if I want to bother getting a new version (plus my graphics card has no working fans so I don't really want to play with a fancier match engine)

wide centerbacks :^)

this cant be happening bros i was in charge here

Attached: dogshit.png (820x540, 90.95K)

>concede
>berate players for being shit
>peg one back couple minutes later
>berate shout comes during our celebration
how could i forget that managers need to wait for the next available break in play to yell at the pitch. miles' realism strikes again

what do you do with angry loners /trb/?

Attached: file.png (472x180, 26K)

I really want create a 4 division first league. I know it really can't be done, so I'll have to make it a second division, but I'm real lazy to do it. I think the easiest way would be just to fill the 2nd division with brand new clubs, but I don't know if I'd get enough enjoyment out of it to justify spending the time to make 80 clubs.

rate this schedule /trb/

Attached: schedule.png (1223x571, 196.44K)

also here's an older screenshot of me knocking Legia out of the cup when I still was in the second tier of polish football (i got fucked up 4-0 by Wisla Krakow in the next round)

Attached: fmdlol.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

>losing to Sosnowiec
>4-5 to Lubin
>beating Lelgia
based
>lost 4-0 to Wisla Krakow
based.

What a fucking retard feature. A player who has NO AGENT demanded an agent fee. I turned it down to 0 and locked that fucking option and doubled the signing on fee instead and the dumb fuck broke off the negotiations.

What leagues should I run in every new save?

veikkausliiga

Attached: 1637676371219.jpg (720x395, 29.44K)

MLS

there are some world league databases out there that have like a 20+ league pyramid with teams all over the world playing in the same system

another /trb/ death incoming

is there any difference between a future prospect and a breakthrough prospect? how much playing time are they expecting?

breakthrough wants an occasional start or sub in league games

Man my laptop really doesn't like FM sometimes. On another note -
>Manage Sunderland to the Premier League
>In 2nd place on goal difference
>get offered the Liverpool job in December
>Take it
>Make up 10 points to be leading the PL with 2 games remaining
>Ryan Gravenberch gives the worst possible performance off the bench against Bournemouth
>Lose the title by 1 point to City
>Get smashed 4-nil by City in the CL too.
Hmmmm...

>tfw /trb/ is dead

>have a beast of a GK
>notice he doesn't start for the NT
>that NT main GK is even better
>manage to sign the starting NT GK
>mfw the sub GK starts riding the bench for club and NT to the same guy

shit must suck for him

Attached: ha.png (239x200, 17.45K)

Thoughts on the mobile version? Is it fun enough?

weak, might as well be playing a higher res version of CM00/01 and not in a comfy way

pain.

Attached: bullshit.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

>hilarious xg underperformance
>everyone who could've possibly taken a shot has a decent rating
lol

2bh, it satisfies me to know that FM Pep hates pure goalscorers as much as his IRL self does.

Attached: self exposed.png (877x719, 822.42K)

you need some brazilians on your team

>tfw you win your first UCL group stage game

get fucked, Valencia

No but I need a good central defender what nation produces the best central defenders? Serbia? Italy?

I got both of my current center backs from Colo-Colo lel

for me, it's holland and ureagay

>two blocks of time taken up for travel
>from Giurgiu to Targoviste
>a two hour drive

FUCK the region block, i'd be playing RIGHT NOW if it wasn't for that
how2vpn, i'm retarded

Colombia always has underrated regens

>check social groups end of season
>look to sell loners so squad is a single social group
>realise I am a loner
>realise I am kicking out someone and excluding them purely for being a loner