DEN: Nikola Jokic posts 25/10/6/3/1 line in G1 loss
DEN: DeMarcus Cousins ejected during 4th quarter of G1
TOR: Pascal Siakam goes for 24/7/3 and three blocks
TOR: OG Anunoby scores 20 in Monday's loss to 76ers
TOR: Scottie Barnes' X-rays negative, MRI coming Sunday
TOR: Jurassic off the mark: Gary Trent Jr. goes 2-of-11
PHI: Joel Embiid goes for 19/15/4 in easy Game 1 win
PHI: James Harden turns in 22 points, 14 dimes in win

Attached: 22ploffs.png (1200x675, 701.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXFMlHpF1w
streamable.com/739a12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Game 1 on the clock

Attached: 1649216634279.jpg (1125x1461, 124.38K)

>LeMickey "I don't think a lot of people was educated" James, Russell Westbrick and the Los Angeles Lelkers finished the season 16 games under .500 and out of the playoffs
>LeMickey was not good enough to get a team with possibly six hall of famers into the playoffs

Attached: laughingbrat.gif (421x450, 392.66K)

kek your image isn't even updated to have the pellies advanced LMAO WHAT AN IDIOT

what a shitty op atleast use the current playoff bracket with todays wins

does anyone feel like they would be fine with an underdog cinderella champ? wouldn't mind the wolves winning it all desu.

Giannis has the title on the bag. Go Greece!

i really thought ja morant would come back different (humbled) but my nigga got the wrong mentality. its something he'll learn along the way but as of right now he doesnt play winning basketball

luckily for him hes really good so he's able to carry some games, but its pretty evident that some of the grizzlies players shrink when ja is playing. mostly cause hes selfish asf

nets celtics better be fucking litty

I'd love to see the Wolves win
I'd also like to see the Hawks win for no real reason other than it'd be fucking hilarious

This. They won't figure it out this year. When they do, that's when they will be real contenders.

My team is in the playoffs and I am fine with any team winning.
LeMickey not making the playoffs made me much happier than my team winning the Finals could possibly make me. This is already my favorite season in NBA history.

Attached: 1619934131721.png (1024x767, 654.5K)

>anthonydavisinanygivenyear.png

Rat fucks

Why did he play Luka in a meaningless game?

Attached: Jason_Kidd_Nets_coach_cropped.jpg (1279x1733, 1.33M)

Even when I watch teams I don’t care about the refs make everything awful to watch.

craptors just dont have that DAWG in em

Attached: 1650166481507.jpg (2048x1365, 244.88K)

based evangelion chad

Attached: 9B7AF0E9-6D8A-441D-AABD-EF48BDD5445B.jpg (622x771, 74.03K)

He wanted to beat the Spurs.
He likes beating things.

statpadding

He wanted to go hard for the Mavericks-Spurs game to fuel the rivalry
Of course it ended up biting them in the dick hard because if Luka doesn't come back ASAP Mavs are getting fucked

luka wanted to statpad

shut up dickhead

The worst part of watching any NBA game is all the free throws.
Make all fouls 1 point plus the ball. There, I fixed the NBA.

even if he comes back he won't be close to fully healthy. the series is over

No. I hate watching free throw competitions

my idea is that at the end of the year they should find which fouls are occurring the most. the next NBA season, they should just make that thing legal to do. and download the most commong flagrant one to a common foul. they've basically done it with carrying, traveling, not calling rip-throughs, etc. it should just be formalized.

watch G-league

Who’s the NBA equivalent?

Attached: EEF2377A-79BC-48BE-84D6-A9DBB93D42EA.jpg (1913x1077, 183.38K)

Its not even about what the refs consistently do, but what they can do without scrutiny. You can call soft as fuck fouls on a player in the first quarter and put a key player in foul trouble, making it extremely difficult for them to be aggressive.
At any time they have the power to tech a player on soft shit and when they get rightfully upset about the call and try to walk up to you to understand what the call was for, hit em with that second T and they gone.

Players can get fined after games for shit they do that's out of line and all I ask is that the refs are held to the same standard. Do a legitimate review of a game that has heavy officiating and alot of foul calls and then fine the refs who got it wrong

well, Stephen wardell curry ii lets other men fuck his wife and he has a frail little twinkish frame

Scottie Barnes

don't worry leafbro. as you get older you grow out of this mindset and just learn to appreciate watching basketball. usually after about high school or so.

Attached: 1650004258499.gif (470x296, 3.91M)

Jokic for settling for teammates that are perpetually injury ridden and not telling his FO to trade for real players.

do people really get this butthurt at foul calls? i mean it IS part of the sport. sure it can get a bit much some nights but its not like it makes the game SO bad that i don't want to watch anymore. plus, it's a good time to piss

in my experience it's usually women that complain about fouls, but i guess women will complain about anything

must be some filthadelphia fans in this thread rn
no one wants to see this flopping shit every possession

no one wants to hear you bitching all night either loser

its like going to a baseball game and complaining that the umpire has a bad eye for strikes and balls (your mom doesnt though) and expecting things to change like having a robot umpire. it just kills the inherent human err side of the sport if you got rid of it or made it 'perfect'

go watch street ball if you don't care about structured rulesets

leafs actually ruin this board so much

JA MORANT IS AN EMPTY STAT BUM. NO DOG IN EM
HE A PUNK
A BOZO
A WEENIE
A SQUARE
HE FINNA BE DOOKIE DOO DOO FOR THE THE REST OF HIS CAREER
GET HIM OUTTA HERE
THUG

delete this

Attached: 1618737897672.png (614x582, 585.73K)

crazy how luka still hasn't won a single playoff series since being drafted

what is /nba/'s certified anime

Attached: 44235831-9E59-42A3-B05D-FDB6DEF426BB.jpg (750x1323, 126.31K)

the eternal fraud

The NBA is the most crooked of all of America's major sports leagues. The league office will blatantly use the officiating to rig games and put their thumb on the scales. If you can't see this you're either a moron or you haven't been watching long enough.

I have actively lost interest in basketball because of this, and nowadays I do not really root for teams. I just watch the NBA to shitpost.

Attached: https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_0fcc7da8-f4de-4a90-99b5-90c365a65045_3907x2867.jpg (3907x2867, 1.4M)

my warries

Attached: 1650179935824.jpg (614x921, 160.7K)

meds

Attached: 1624980444115.jpg (345x198, 31.44K)

Serial Experiments Lain because everyone here is a schizo who spends all day online

Thats a very gross looking woman
She needs to eat a hamburger

All bitches are dawgs so therefore all dawgs are bitches

i'm not even a philly fan but i'm rooting against the raptors because then maybe a bunch of them will go away. they're like locusts.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXFMlHpF1w

21 just said he aint dodging no smoke

most of them won't leave because they are also full time shitposters sadly
maybe if we really let them have it over the raptors they'll get worked up and leave

Attached: nba.jpg (445x621, 232.5K)

streamable.com/739a12
One of the smoothest jumpers in the game. Book is going to have a big game tomorrow

Funny choice of words you chose to choose. i see it as a sign of respect more than anything even though i know you're just being your usual disengenuous self

Attached: 🐐ABLukaDoncic.jpg (2000x2500, 308.01K)

cope aside i give more credit to guards like book because they aren't carried by their genetics like giannis and embiid are. not to say they don't work hard too but players like them will always have an easier time scoring compared to guards.

Who are the biggest players whos contracts will be up this year and where might they go?

>1 views
you uploaded that specifically for your post instead of just making a webm?

Attached: do-not-talk.jpg (425x312, 15.16K)

Attached: 16486324857.jpg (1200x675, 122.08K)

Jokic and Embiid sucked today. My kawhi would never.

>Jockitch

this retard will lock up kyrie

Attached: 1650181656718.jpg (678x452, 32.88K)

I miss him so much bros

Attached: 1562563103716.png (480x684, 1.27M)

Seriously, how's this series going to go? Everyone is suddenly talking up the Nets. But how good are Tatum and Brown, for that matter? They've played really well all year, and they do have a past history of turning it on in the playoffs.

Attached: 1386918959.0.jpg (1200x800, 85.67K)