Actors/Actresses and their stalkers

>Around 4am, the 53-year-old actor awoke after hearing a strange noise coming from the downstairs area of his Hollywood pad. When he looked up he saw a dark figure in the doorway of his bedroom.

>According to USA Today, the woman was aged in her 40s and she told the John Wick actor she was there to meet him. Being Keanu Reeves, he was polite to the strange woman standing naked in his house, but he immediately dialled 911.

>Police later said Keanu was “calm” and “polite” on the phone but urged them to move quickly. The police were fast to arrive at the house, and they detained the woman, who was later given a psychological assessment.

What's the deal with stalking celebrities?

Attached: 1542863933363.jpg (1024x1024, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/788237/school-of-rock-child-stars-miranda-cosgrove-stalker-suicide
amazon.com/Ultimate-Celebrity-Address-Phone-Book/dp/1411617533
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she hot

keanu reeves, thot detainer

I want kettle cooked jalapeno chips

>inb4 Bjork

Unironically how do stalkers even get celebrity addresses. I wouldn't even know how to find my friend's address without just tailing him home.

My gf on the left

Instagram pics, stalking friends and family members, posing as agents, etc.

I'm surprised people manage to sneak into celebrities homes. You'd think they would live in gated communities and have secure houses that are difficult to break into.

Keanu absolutely MOGGED by the little cutie

imagine if that little girl was the woman

she doesn't look 40
any pictures of the incident?

She doesn’t look 40.

idk, white pages?

user, just because you followed them home doesn't mean you're friends. Have you been taking your medication?

>OP includes a little girl
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

as mentioned, that info is readily available to user who is willing to pay a small fee

For me, it's salt and pepper Kettle Chips

Where do I look?

Keanu a cute, I agree, but be serious.

For me, salt and vinegar with ice old bangs root beer

>that backpack loaded up with cheap vodka off the shelf behind him

Attached: 1469061236606.png (382x442, 300K)

Is Keanu an incel?

Shit. Do you get your ice from the arctic? Fancy motherfucker.

what do you call keanu's hairstyle in this and how do i get it

>School of Rock star’s horror as stalker kills himself outside home after murder plot

>Former child star Miranda Cosgrove has said her stalker killed himself outside her home.
>Cosgrove, 27, who appeared in hit kids film School of Rock, said the unnamed man shot himself then set himself on fire.
>Miranda, who was once the highest paid child star in the world, says she only avoided being killed that night because she went to her mum's house and not her own home.

>dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/788237/school-of-rock-child-stars-miranda-cosgrove-stalker-suicide

Beat this, Yea Forums!

Attached: Miranda-Cosgrove-788237.jpg (620x413, 31K)

>the unnamed man shot himself then set himself on fire.
Gnarly

Attached: 1492062706326.jpg (1192x920, 271K)

>unarmed man shot himself

Attached: 1557502745955.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

The backyard BBQ are my favorite chips right now desu.
God damn those motherfuckers are the perfect crunch.

Attached: 1560643554182.jpg (1077x1332, 655K)

dyslexic

Attached: 3215412154857.jpg (824x988, 60K)

based keanu dated jamie clayton

Attached: keanu_jamie_clayton.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Lol look at these losers, at least I managed to kill my target

What do people get out of stalking celebrities, or even just being obsessed with them? I get normal stalking, you like the fear/pseudocontrol you can exert on someone. But with celebrities you're pretty much done the second you're spotted.

>I get normal stalking, you like the fear/pseudocontrol you can exert on someone.
you don't get stalking in any sense

Attached: DELETE IT.jpg (830x768, 499K)

>"No Winona, I will not fuck you"

Attached: IMG_20190715_212758.jpg (751x477, 38K)

Please tell me then, genuinely curious.

lol'd
Are you autistic?

How do I stalk my waifu?

Fucking kek

based retard

Nonsense, any man with a functional penis would pound her into tripe

you would be surprised how much shit is public record

That's actually a turn on for her...

>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

I know 2 gay guys who would fuck her. She's that hot. She gets hotter every year. NO WALL FOR HER!

>implying based Keanu didn't part the ocean and claim the child for himself

Keanu Reeves and his biological family are all part of the esoteric order of Dagon.

>In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to eternal bleeding. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

Then what's stopping any user from, say, getting cunny or Moner into their basement?

>the fear/pseudocontrol you can exert on someone
that's a very womanly perspective
pretty sure a stalker's main goal is to be full ghost recon

>an angry Keanu Reeves gave a private interview in 1992
>he told the 3 people that in the film Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, the phrase "be excelent to each other" was supposed to be "use accelerant on each other"
>he then proceeded to douse the 3 journalists in cheap gazoline and set them on fire

security guards, probably armed if they're in America

lazyness
fear of getting mocked by the captives for their general appearance and genital size
not being old enough to drive a car

Crazy people do crazy shit. Duh.

>eternal bleeding

The most metal way to die.

stalkers stalk people because it fuels the idea that they are actually apart of that person's life it starts off relatively harmless. They just want to be apart of the person's life and following them to find and address or something. But they end up becoming obsessive and deludes themselves into thinking that certain actions the victim does are reciprocating the stalkers feelings and they reveal themselves eventually. It can take days weeks or years but most stalkers always eventually reveal themselves

Funny
Incredibly Unfunny and not clever. You should feel bad for posting this Reddit cringe and I seriously hope you consider suicide.

Dan did it.

Attached: 269355_10150988.jpg (751x578, 98K)

>the unnamed man shot himself then set himself on fire.
How do I attain this level of power bros?

>Dan Schneider abused her
>Psycho stalker almost killed her
Poor Icarly can't take a break. Feel bad for her.

be a lousy shot

It's halepeeno

Well duh gay is a make-believe

There used to be a book published that had the phone #s for numerous celebrities and other important people, like the US President and the Pope.
And apparently it’s still available for $35.
amazon.com/Ultimate-Celebrity-Address-Phone-Book/dp/1411617533

Attached: 19094BC0-7E58-452F-93C3-166A161D3B1D.jpg (260x335, 25K)

Dan " shoot himself then set himself on fire" Schneider

Don't feel bad for this Hollywood whore. Dan gave millions in exchange for sex. She is set for life thanks to him.

I want to be stalked by cute little girls.

Attached: 722543-the-last-of-us-remastered-playstation-4-screenshot-the-last.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Foe me, it's salty milk

it must be feel so good when your pictures are getting liked by underage girls

Attached: 1564708973498.jpg (2048x1973, 699K)

yeah especially when you're a pedo

Let's say I want to take up the stalking of a modern celebrity. What do I do?

I've seen so much SFM of her that she's lost all appeal.

This, pro sports players do more than this, they have to stay physically fit for a set amount of years AND deal with the health issues down the line, she got some cum in her ass.
I'd suck a dick for like 100 grand easy

Bang posters are unforgivable. It's Barq's, you MOTHERFUCKER.

drake isn't gonna like this

You can't spend hush money if a coked up producer beats you to death after you refuse to let his five friends fuck you in the ass. It's not as easy as you think.

Damn the dude shot himself and set himself on fire without any arms?

Oh boo fucking hoo, she's still living a better life than everyone here with the simple price of taking some dick.
She shouldn't have agreed to it if it made her wittle stomach turn

I'd be more bothered by iron_manny118

Post the "budding" post.

The man is absolutely mad.

She is completely fucked up, have nightmares literally every night and hard-partying to forget. Hard to believe, but money is not everything in this life.

here you go

Attached: 1529868663578.jpg (1080x1080, 671K)

Not saying it is buddy, I'm saying she clearly made that choice.
Making a choice and bitching about it is something weak fucks are notorious for, maybe the next time someone offers you up a "Too good to be true" deal you either nut up and take it on the chin or don't take the fucking deal

remove ade

No with the instagram comment.

Thats makes it so much funnier.

She was too young to know better, like 12 or 13. You are too young, want to be famous and love being the center of attention. He is nice to you and you are nice to him. Looks like a fair deal, when only when you are old, you are aware of what really happened. You will never have a normal love-relationship with a man anymore, you are too damaged to believe in love.

Nice story, notMiranda.

Oh jesus christ, are you a fucking former child actor? Cut the fucking melodrama, you got taken advantage of, only difference is you'll never have to worry in your life ever again

tfw got molested but no money or fame, not set for life because of it
Even when molested, actors/actresses get it easy.

story?

My mom was a drunk and regularly took home men from bar's when I was staying at her place as a kid. One touched my peepee and I touched his. Also had sex with a 21 year old girl at 14.

Attached: stalker.jpg (775x515, 54K)

That's sad. Sorry to hear.

uhhh, where's his right hand??

That's so cynical yet true.

Its the internet m8, if people want to find you they will find you. Best defense is to be a nobody.

Is Keanu are recruiter for Epstein?

kino chips

i snuck into the neighborhood where the kardashians live, it isnt hard

Attached: goback.png (800x480, 189K)

This is the kind of guy that fawns over him here

average hebephile

imagine if the genders were reversed
the guy would have been shot and the news would have screamed about incels attacking women

>the unarmed man shot himself then set himself on fire
fuck you guys I'm in class and now everyone's looking at me weird

pedos get the rope

volcel

Is that child related to him? Her face looks like a feminine version of his

They’re wonderful. I love having a turkey, roast beef, and cheese bagel sandwich with them.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

she's paying the price for stealing the heart of so many young souls

>stealing the heart of so many young souls
>she was meant to get the boys watching
>dan made the show to cuck young boys
Does this man have no shame?

pour petrol over yourself. and shoot yourself in such a way that shot ignites it.

Tabloid Media gives that stuff out for clicks plus social media

this little girl could be an actress, she has weird charisma for a stupid child.

I like your version better.

>I know 2 gay guys
...okay

implying he was in any danger.

dafuqs all this about?

Dog trying to hide his face so he don't get put down during the arrest.

alright, which one of you did this

AKSHUALLY it says UNNAMED

She looks like a demon.