>April 22
John Riel Casimero vs. Paul Butler

>April 23 ESPN+ PPV USA BT Sport BO UK
Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte

>April 30 DAZN
Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano

>April 30 ESPN USA SKY UK
Shakur Stevenson vs. Oscar Valdez

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (720x500, 136.06K)

Ugas was robbed

Attached: garbage_thread.jpg (874x547, 87.11K)

His eye was leaking blood dummy.

His right eye was obliterated

Bait or cope. Either way kys.

how was that cruz fight before ugas spence? Looked pretty bruttal.

Spence's gloves were loaded

Ok but was he not close to koing Spence? You didn't see thing fucking traps he was setting? Spence was getting over eager and was about to get fucking dropped for real this time

It was fun but Gamboa took a lot of damage, bunch of brutal knockdowns but he kept recovering instantly. Cruz came out and mauled him, true to his namesake.

Gamboa got battered. Fun fight though. PitBULL can throw bombs.

almost put gamboa in a wheelchair

ugas was taking every shot. Nigga's defense was shelling up waiting 4 the storm 2 pass. except it never did. air roll's workrate is relentless, & when he realized it, he was already done for.

And the gay ass ref was cheating him the whole fight. 88-82? Are you serious? The judges was fucking bought out. Ugas was robbed and deserves a rematch before Crawford-Spence

Yea the highlight reel just now showed pitbull throwing some crazy punches. Might have to watch the reup on this one.

Crux murdered him from the get go. Gamboa was pretty much eating everything at the start of every round. Surprised it wasn't stopped earlier.

It was fun

Bruh he was eating way too many shots and not landing any punches as he couldnt see out of his one eye, it was completely swollen shut. Those last two rounds Ugas could only land a few punches while Spence laid on the volume and landed clean shots that were rocking Poogas head back. You a cubum or something because this is some serious cope

Ending was anti cimatic. I am left wanting more. Who else?

That was the round before the eye got swollen. After that he didn't do much.

this. The ref saved Spence.

Did we watch the same fight? Ugas wasn't rocked ONCE you fucking noodle. Perhaps you're mistake for the OTHER dark gentleman who was rocked MULTIPLE times? YDKSAB

Not me. Ugas has no power, he was getting beaten up. He had one moment where he could have turned the fight in his favor and let Spence off the hook.

he was close. he was setting up traps

New P4P just dropped.

Attached: P4P new.png (533x228, 26.67K)

I could unironically beat Cryan Garsoya in a street fight

6 days.

Attached: FuryThrone.png (812x593, 482.76K)

I know it's wrong, but I was really hoping Ugas continued so I could witness a nasty KO by either fighter, or something. Now I am left feeling empty and sad :( Crawford won't fight Spence

>Tysoy

How much did Kinahan pay to get him up there?

If his trap was suppose to make him hold his guard and take punches then the trap worked I guess.

GGG number 2? Wtf??

He has the 4th best resume right now and beat his competition at their peak.

im watching the cruz v gamboa fight and the announcer just said gamboa got trained by a cuban olympic trainer? Cuban boxing school once again looking silly in the pro arenas. His trainer even tells gamboa he can't go punch to punch against gamboa and to play it smart lmao.

what is Beterbievs flag

against cruz*

Makes sense if it's a mathematical formula with GGG's only loss coming from #1

Russia, but in a shitty dark mode.

Treu

ue

Apparently not because Ugas got rocked plenty of times. Was literally eating uppercuts all night. His eye and the rest of his face wouldn't have swelled up so bad if he wasn't eating that many shots. Ugas did fine in the early rounds but he really adjusted poorly once Spence started to lay on the hurt. Once the eye swelled up it was over.

Shouldn't be any problem getting the Crawford/Spence now. Even if Crawford stayed with Top Rank an undisputed fight would be enough to get promotions to work together.

so which one was your fav fight tonight?

Is it cringe to wear fighter merch? I kind of want to buy one of those purple Spence shirts to use as a gym shirt.

Attached: 03884D76-A450-4C64-B0A6-47FAC0775CC0.jpg (400x400, 18.08K)

So many good fights tonight.
I’d rank Spence Ugas first and Butaev Stanionis second, that was a great one. I like Cruz but Gamboa seemed shot. Crowley was interesting but I felt sorry for the Mexican dinosaur.

Cruz pinging Gamboa all over the ring I guess

Is Crawford still in the middle of suing Top Stank? Does that affect his ability to make the Spence fight?

That last punch cruz landed vs gamboa was filthy. This shit was loud af haha cot damn.

I mean most graphic tees are “cringe” to begin with depending on who you ask. Just get a spence shirt if you want and rock it.

as gym shirt they're definitely ok
left it and dissed Bob Arum in his presence

Who knows if that litigation is ongoing, but maybe. We know that Terry out of his element in the courtroom. That ring IQ only goes so far outside the ring you know?

He showcased why cRyan Garsissy ducked him, he'd mop the ring up with his unconscious body.

I have the whole no boxing no life get up. Its only trash once the fighter gets exposed, EG joshua.

supposedly oscar offered 1M right after the KO,

He'd be landing shots like this all night.
Yeah...I think he'll stick with Maxi Hughes for now.

Attached: 1626327340131.webm (920x740, 2.89M)

to sign cruz? lmao

> not a single W for cuba
maybe lets stick to baseball brehs.

>cRyan Garsissy
what did you mean by this

>That ring IQ only goes so far outside the ring you know?
much less against a jew.

not to sign him but for the ryan fight, it shoulndt be taken seriously because it was made on twatter

this Ryan non existent head movement will simply be too weak against cruz. tank was barely dodging cruz.

graphic tees are based and i would've bought a Holyfield vs Douglas tee if not for the kike selling it for 50 dollars

Attached: 20220417_130546.jpg (4032x1908, 2.72M)

Correct, especially a jew who was a lawyer for over a decade and likely still has many friends in the courtroom. That’s how Don King got away with literal murder.

based,

Tank got seriously worked by Cruz. That's a fight that the LDBC ain't gonna be bringing up anytime soon.