The.Last.Black.Man.in.San.Francisco.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO

>The.Last.Black.Man.in.San.Francisco.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO

>A young man searches for home in the changing city that seems to have left him behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0FnJDhY9-0

I heard you guys like movies about black men so here's one for VOD Tuesday

Attached: NCg6m9UHl.jpg (219x325, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco#Race,_ethnicity,_religion,_and_languages
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the trailer made the cinematography in this film look phenomenal. i may give it a watch thanks op

Anyone have a public link for this. I don't want to lose my ratio on a private tracker, i have subpar upload speeds.

are you telling me there are no niggers in SF? well shit guess I will be moving there then

the dead don't die when bros

>Anyone have a public link for this
yeah its magnet:?suckmydick

Don't be like that user

Attached: 1564121212340.jpg (586x524, 42K)

>are you telling me there are no niggers in SF?
there are, but they are homeless people who bug you for change and the needle users in the tenderloin and the black students who go to the art schools and state schools for a shitty liberal arts degree.

How do I download this?

Found it.

Suck my dick.

use the force

finally some kino around this place!

>10 seconds in about how blacks built the entire city with they bear hands

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco#Race,_ethnicity,_religion,_and_languages
>13.5% population at most

Should be
>we buirt this shitty

>user cant even watch a movie without sipping the /pol/aid
kinda sad tbqh

Attached: 1515528611840.jpg (640x1136, 36K)

What the fuck are you on about nigger? The whole movie has a racial angle to it, how am I supposed to avoid it. Have you got past the first 2 words in the title or was that too much reading for you?

>movie about how ebil whypipo gentrify the neighborhood and LITERALLY GENOCIDE the kangs of 'frisco
>movie will not even hint at the targeted killings of white hippies moving into san francisco during the 70s

user please I can only get so erect

What the heck I thought it was going to be an alternate universe with only one black guy in a super clean futuristic and beautiful version of California where he makes a one liner like, "shit, I gots work to do", then he proceeds to nigger up an entire city.

The cinematography is phenomenal. The rest of the movie is pretty awful though

Movie titles with improbile premises thread?

>improbile
say again?

I mean this movie is basically anti-white. Why can't they just go back to Africa?

lol

2 weeks

I mean 3.

>The Last (x)

So much for equality.

Despite the meming, there has been historically a large black population in San Francisco. Sure, not Atlanta or anything, but there were plenty of good harbor jobs that blacks had. There’s even a black guy whoas black ancestor earned him a spot in our Californio heritage society

Imagine downloading shit to watch blacks... Faggots. Just go outside.

Nigger: The Movie

the city is infested with sodomites and streetshitters

yuck

yawn another burger movie where they jack off niggers for no reason

Because africa doesn't want them either.

Yeah but they were hippies. Even cops were beating them.

nice

What is this movie even about? The title and poster are like a fake parody movie you'd see in GTA.

Looks like a beautifully shot and interesting film to me. I'll check it out, thanks OP. Nevermind the kiddies -- it's not capeshit, they wouldn't have liked it anyway.

>mmmm yes put that BBC in my mouth Carl

I'm black. :)

Attached: 1565625548618.jpg (444x408, 26K)

why is there only one black guy left in San Fran.
did the homo mafia chase them out?

>The Last Nigga on Earth
Where's Tom Hanks?

wat

Fuck you, the movie clearly is political, now you are trying desperate damage control when the movie got deconstructed

Imagine if they made a movie about how white people made Detroit
Imagine even encouraging the idea of a white community with the right to in-group preference and exclude whoever white people want from it.
If the movie wasn't made by hypocrite liberal leftists, then they would at least be entitled to their opinion.

Well, that explains it, you are ethnocentric
Don't know why you are here though when this mathematically is a white board, unless you are an idiot

I forgot, zoomers don't know or give a shit about Chappelle's Show

Attached: last.png (376x560, 299K)

White people built Rinkeby!

>THE CINEMATOGRAPHY
>ITS PHENOMENAL
Its like the YouTube comment section all over

>wait its on the screen too
>BREATHTAKINGLY ASTONISHING HEARTSKIPPING

How do i fucking just see the movie for myself nowadays without a bunch of liberals crackers telling me shit

Scratch that. How do i do that with just the fucking trailer even

no

people just don't like paul mooney since hes a faggot

>MUH PEOPLE
>not political

Aye Caramba! We missed one.

Attached: E56D2D16-F99F-444C-A559-AAF5E14042E3.png (500x610, 148K)

Jimmie Fails dreams of reclaiming the Victorian home his grandfather built in the heart of San Francisco. Joined on his quest by his best friend

Seems like a good premise. San Francisco used to be a middle class city but (((tech))) shits have turned it into a dystopian place. Either buy a 4 million dollar home or be surrounded by heroin addicts pooping on your front porch. San Fran never had a large black population but Oakland did but there were all sorts of ethnic neighborhoods, black, italian, irish

it’s not any good fyi

Saw it in theaters, one of the better movies of the year so far that has gotten a widescale theatrical release

>Don't know why you are here though when this mathematically is a white board
Why do you care if black guy lurks Yea Forums? Do you actually think Yea Forums hasn't had always black nerds?

I’m the last white guy in Ukiah wheres my fucking movie

>last black man
>there’s clearly two black men in the poster
What did they mean by this

>How do i do that with just the fucking trailer even
you don't, trailers are for redditors and 13-year old cinephiles. Just watch the poster and read the 1st sentence of the IMDB plot description
best way to go into a movie is knowing minimally what it is about

The funny thing about SF is, for all intense and purposes, multiculturalism HAS worked. Whites, latinos, chinese, phillipino, everyone gets along just fine. We exchange food, culture, learn languages, everyone works fine together.
Except blacks. No matter what happens around them, all they ever seem to do is stay in their ghettos. And when their ghettos get priced out, they move to oakland. As a race, they really are fantastically oblivious to the world around them.

>last black man in san francisco
>2 nigs depicted on the movie poster
They really can't count can they?