Did he deserve it?

Did he deserve it?

Attached: 515938.jpg (210x295, 12K)

snitches get stiches

Undoubtedly

Yes he willingly gave up seeing his daughter to sell them out

Who and what?

Did anyone else think he was about to kill himself when he was walking up that flight of stairs?

I mean, what the fuck happened to him anyway? It's not like homelander killed the guy

>men don't hit the wa..

>what the fuck happened to him anyway?

You mean besides getting his head smashed to bits on a bathroom sink?

oh shit lmao, i actually forgot that happened
weird because i finished the show literally two days ago

In a way, he did kill himself going up those stairs

holy...

Honestly it depends on what he did to lose custody of his daughter for me

dude

Did he ever even get anything from Homelander in return?

where is the webm?

it's unrealistic, with his power he would be one of the most sought after supes after Homelander and translucent.

Interrigation? blacksites? all the millions wasted on figuring out who is telling the truth? fuck that just bring this fat guy to touch the terrorists and that's it you've won

The Boys. He plays a mind reader and helps the main character by reading someones mind in exchange for getting to visit his daughter who lives with her mom. He then tells the main bad guy about what he did in hopes of joining the edgy avengers, and is surprised when the main guy is mad about it.

nah he isn't marketable enough and that's all that matters to them.

He died like 2 scenes later

What said.

They probably have a bunch of methods of accomplishing what he can accomplish so his lack of marketability means he's useless.

Honestly I don't like The Boys. Those last few episodes really turned me off.

2deep5me

>did he deserve it?

Attached: theboysoverthehill15.jpg (1013x1600, 529K)

He did? I don't remember how.

whats this?looks cool

How do they damage him?

Stop posting this fucking reddit show

are you stupid

explain please

never thought of it like this

Boy Mesmerizer is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

i dont even know whats this thread about, i was just checking it

Butcher killing Black Noir. Who is a copy of Homelander behind his mask

still wondering about

He was half fucked already by his fight with the Homelander and then the Army let loose on him with dozens of heavy machine guns with DU ammo and the occasional tank round.

His death is the most poignant.
>Please, I have a daughter!
While Butcher is grieving over his missing wife, and then later Liz (the old bird watching lady} describes how her family was burnt alive, something Butcher personally witnessed, shows how out of touch "the supes" really are, even the Z-list ones who don't have Voughts protection.

please spoil why Becca was hiding from Butcher

She didn't hide in the comics.

How they manage to kill him? Isnt he Superman-tier?

>Has an illegitimate child with the strongest supe ever

Yea bro I really wonder why she is hiding

Black Noir kills Homelander. Black Noir's already fucked up from the fight when the military lets loose with tank/missile fire power. Black Noir did the actual raping, killing and baby eating, so Butcher's getting his revenge on him here. Also, in the comics there's a secret substance that can actually target the V in supes (the shit that gives them powers), and it can kill them in the most painful ways imaginable.
That's not in the comics, they've changed the story.

yeah, it was amazing to see him tho

>being a cuck numale beta shit
>Did he deserve it?

all the way down

In the comics, the Boys are also super powered.

Why is Haley Joel Osment such a sexy motherfucker now?

user is absolutely correct.

Wait, seriously? That sounds fucking retarded.

FPBP
/thread

He put that wrong. They shoot up Compound V in order to takes supes on. The compound isn't a mystery to them in the comics, Hughie's the only one that doesn't know about it until they bring him on the team.

Yall think they are going to keep the whole Butcher was cucked version? Seems like she just wanted to be a star fucker and had to dissapear since she was carrying the most powerful baby in the world.

he's a clear cut plot device character but realistically it also probably wouldn't work because it's impossible to trust him completely with the kind of information he would be exposed to and you can't really add another layer of truth extraction on top of that to make him work

Fuck Bam Magera!

Cause hes fat

Does this happen before or after the point the show has gotten to? What I'm asking is, do you think this is gonna happen in season 2? Not many things would make me drop the show but that might.

The show is completely original and doesn't follow the comics at all.

Before. The very first comic Butcher and that female agent he talks to are ahrdcore fuck buddies and he uses that relationship to get his hands on the compound when he needs it. The compound lasts for a few days since it isn't pure, and getting your hands on pure V is basically impossible if you're not a Vought scientist. At that point you can basically consider it the same thing as the middle eastern V in the show, only it's a very limited time, so I guess they've sort of already brought that into the show. It might be used as a plot device at some point in season 2, I'd bet money on it, but not in the same casual fashion as the comics.

From what I've heard of the comics, that honestly seems for the best. Everything that's in the comics but not in the show seems gratuitously edgy to the point of being corny.

>Honestly I don't like The Boys. Those last few episodes really turned me off
Yep, really took a nosedive in the last episodes, and the ending is just terrible.

I seriously thought this was a Haley Joel Osment thread for a second.
>HOLY SHIT WHAT DID HE DO!?

>Garth Ennis
And that's a GOOD thing.

How do I gett leggy, nerdy gf like S O Y ra?

Attached: 23C6CE6A00000578-2862491-image-a-52_1417801990535.jpg (634x1162, 181K)

Attached: Its+not+a+laughing+reaction+its+something+_06492df8db1a8a11ac81e97192057078.jpg (222x293, 22K)

why didn't Mesmer have super strength/durability?

>nerdy
she's not nerdy y retard, what's a whore, maybe an art hoor?

Absolutely. What he did was pretty fucking stupid.

Yes
It's even worse when you realize he read MM and the Asian chicks mind well enough he would know what they know about how the supes are fucking terrible/evil

how did black man have his daughter? were they friends?

really makes me think

awww, can't jerk it to liveleak any more? sad baby

MM was a social worker, he called in a favor with the youth welfare office or something

he got sinked to the bottom of the bathroom floor

Butcher smashes his skull in

Because his powers didn't need him to be super strong to work.

ok nigger

Drugs

Luckly for us.

And we're done here.

i get that but i though compound be gave you a baseline of strength/durability then you get the extra ability on top of that

his daughter didn't want to see him anyways

Attached: 0928-cbsn-spz-pepethefrog-1136425-640x360.jpg (1200x630, 56K)

in the show its random. Comics the durability/strength is baseline and most common but other abilities exist too but are random

"Please I have a daughter!"

Is this the *tips fedora* guy?

No.
He had a drug problem but he did the responsible thing and told the people in charge of his daughter to not let him see her again.

He told Homelander about the plot, he had no idea that Homelander is a bad guy, he didn't see the plane go down or any of the other shit. As far as Mesmer is concerned Homelander is a beacon of justice.

Mesmer had his fucking arm snapped by Kimiko just for trying to help. They Boys gave him little help and threatened him if he didn't continue.

He also learned Kimiko was a terrorist which could pose a real danger to people, he can't trust that The Boys can control her.
And finally he just wanted to be a good guy again.

The adult version of this guy will never NOT creep me out. Everything grew except his face, which stayed the same size as a 6yo.
His existence irks me.

So you don't understand his character at all?

I thought this was just Amazon meme'ing. I had no idea this was actually a comic.

yes, fucking snitch

is butcher british or australian?
he has a heavy australian accent but in some scenes they say he is british? i dont get it

He's British but the actor is a New Zealander so he's kind of mixed it between the two and comes out as a vague British-aussie-kiwi gruffness.
Most Australians watching it are confused too so it's not just you.

Does it matter? The countries are literally right next to each other.

From issue 1 or 2 onwards they are jacked on Compound V. They show only follows the comic loosely really.

>Australia is literally right next to the U.K

Attached: 1536417509289.jpg (645x729, 64K)

Yes.

He tried using the daughter he practically abandoned as a reason for Butcher to not kill him. This is after he ran to Homelander, using his Intel on the boys to leverage a job at Vought. He was a coward, and only cared about himself.

>faggots spoiling comics as if it matters at all
Go back to Yea Forums you stupid cunts nobody cares about your baby shit.

Maybe not that day but he could win her over time

I thought he was supposed to be an Aussie tbhq

Bro, time is a flat circle, and time IS space

Get woke

With a shovel. The supes had zero durability in the comic and the boys were able to kill most of them with their bare hands.

they were taking compound-v themselves in the comics though, it wasn't just mortals beating up supes

crowbars don't have V in them

Was the shovel taking Compound V too?

realistically you're correct the metal would break first but obviously an artistic liberty was taken.

the plane split apart because supes tried to handled it, they should have tried to stay consistent

Crowbars, pickaxes, and shovels shouldn't have the durability to kill a supe without breaking upon impact.
Plus compound v only gave them slightly more strength than a normal human yet it was somehow supposedly enough to allow them to kill 80% of supes as stated in the comic

snitched

abandoned daughter

died alone

so it goes

I don't disagree with you, but let's be honest Enis just wanted trenchcoat edgelords beating the shit out of capes.
Everything revolving around this premise is just an excuse to make that happen.

The only supe I remember being killed with a shovel in the comics with Mind-Droid, who was a b tier at best guy (and also probably one of the least cunty supes but that's besides the point). All the actual work was done by Homelander and the military, not Butcher. He went into the white house fully expecting to and on some level wanting to die.

Washed up just like his RL counterpart lmaoooo

how is it possible that one man has not aged at all since 14 aside from growing a beard?

>Plus compound v only gave them slightly more strength than a normal human yet it was somehow supposedly enough to allow them to kill 80% of supes as stated in the comic
the boys are injected with a pure strain that makes them stronger than 90% of supes

didn't he say he fucking loath superhero capeshit culture?

yeah.

it is the one last twist that m night shyamalan won't reveal

Frenchie killed supes with a pickaxe, Butcher has killed supes with both a crowbar and a shovel.
Homelander had his brains bashed in by a shovel. And no his fight with Noir isn't an excuse. You don't become less durable just because someone punched you.

To be fair to Ennis, they never directly fight any of the supes without ganging up and kicking the fuck out of them, or fighting extremely dirty like Butcher. Still edgy as hell, but I don't remember any hero that wasn't some literal who that got their ass beat in a fair fight.

They said 4 out of 5 supes which would mean 80% of supes. Also Butcher explained when he first gave it to Hughie that it was only temporary despite the effects never running out throughout the entire comic. It wasn't a pure strain.

Homelander was killed by Noir off screen, that's Noir that Butcher is killing. Even a chunk of brain 100x more durable than a normal human's is still just a tough bit of meat, supes are ultradurable but unless their power are specified otherwise they still have human organs. A normie being able to mulch a crippled Noir's brain might not be quite as believable, but a big angry cockney hopped up on V mashing it with a crowbar? I can buy that.

you seem like you've the comic, just spoil this for me. i won't mind
so the comic end when the boys got their revenge on the supes or something else happen?
i have a feeling this is one of those case that most people who involve won't get out alive or got happy ending

a whole load of high explosives and depleted uranium artillery, engineered with bullshit science to target superhumans due to their body chemistry or whatever. butcher then tries to use the exact same idea to trigger a bunch of dirty bombs, wiping out supes across the US and likely the rest of the world along with anyone with a trace of V in them

no the one he gave hughie was permanent, hence why it was so expensive as it was pure.

Why the big face?

Homlander tries to take over the world with supes, fails, the Boys 'win'. But then Butcher reveals his master plan to wipe out everyone with compound V in them, including The Boys and anyone not really a supe. Murders The Boys except Hughie, because deep down he wanted to be stopped. Hughie ends up killing Butcher, ends up with Starlight

this sounds so stupid, kinda glad the TV show isn't following the comics

Mother's Milk is killed trying to stop Butcher from wiping out all V-contaminated people on the planet, but makes up with his young daughter beforehand. Frenchie confesses his feelings for Female before they're both killed by a bomb offscreen, though there's a callback in the final issue of the series that implies they might still be alive. Butcher cripples himself saving Hughie's life after Hughie tumbles through a window trying to stop Butcher from enacting his superhero genocide keikaku, then they have a final conversation before Butcher lies to goad Hughie into killing him. Hughie survives with a fucked up leg and uses Butcher's bomb plot to keep Vought from ever trying to weaponize supes or other shady shit again, and gets with Starlight.

snitch. lives in the ditch. got what eh deserves bitch.

the ending has some genuinely pretty compelling moments and insight into each of the Boys' characters, though a lot of it feels like the plot serving to create drama than arising naturally. it's more the middle of the series I'm worried about, since doing stuff like killing off Stillwell, making Butcher a cuck, making Mother's Milk a normal dude instead of a V mutant and killing off the invisibly man (or Martian Manhunter in the comics) expy and getting rid of Butcher's dog ties up a lot of plot threads that were really well done in the comic too early

>cast the Sixth Sense kid to play a washed-up former child star
Kind of on nose...

Maybe in a legal standpoint it won't hold up in court? I know they don't let you use lie detector tests in court, so they might not let you use Mesmer's powers if that's the case.

he was a snitch, yeah, he deserved it.

Yeah you would have 0 idea if Mesmer was lying or not. He could totally do shit like cut deals with murderers to say they're innocent.

thats no excuse nigga, bitch had a drug problem and was a snitch.

What powers do they get?

no but

Bear mode is peak male aesthetics.

he was shit scared of homelander, its not a stupid play, keep the daughter safe and get the fuck out while still being on HL good side, just didn't count on butcher catching him so fast

the power to not get turned into swiss cheese when a supe so much as sneezes at them. hughie's a weedy fuck and is only ever shown fighting someone when he spergs out, butcher and mother's milk also got super strength, MM moreso due to being "naturally" exposed to V in the womb, while frenchie and female are on-par with actual superheroes for some reason and are utterly insane.

Why Yea Forums is so mean? Hailey seems like such a nice guy

Okay NERD

>though there's a callback in the final issue of the series that implies they might still be alive
what was that?

they're all on V. Remember they all got poisoned and the only reason they didn't die was because of V?

There's a pair of balloon bundles exactly like the ones they bought at the Believe convention floating into the sky, though whether that's intentional or not is very debatable. I'd err on the side of them being intentional though, given that Ennis writes with all the subtlety of a brick to the face, their character arcs weren't exactly the type of end in their deaths and the comic was never coy and ambiguous about deaths otherwise.

Exactly, but exposure to V at younger and younger ages makes it more potent. Homelander was basically infused with the stuff as a zygote which is, alongside a bunch of tampering by Vought with the Compound V formula, the reason he's so powerful. It also generally comes with side effects though, such as driving you utterly mad in the case of Noir or being reliant on his mother's breastmilk in the case of MM. Most other superheroes were exposed to the stuff after birth or in childhood, or in the case of the really old supes they were just adults injected with the stuff.

>such as driving you utterly mad in the case of Noir
I don't think that was V, it was his programming and he never could do his mission that drove him insane

Wait.
Was it that supers couldn't have kids, or just homelander?

Attached: 1560195218830.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

I think it was just Homelander.

All supers. It's why homelanders kid is so unique.

>those pants and the hair with the purse, shoes and armband etc
What the fuck.

Bingo.

They don't allow lie detectors because they don't work. Mesmer's powers are shown to work 100% of the time.

how do you guarantee he's telling the truth?

be the kid who sees dead people

She's going for a late 90s look, nostalgic.

Yes. It's not like he had any reasonable expectation of a payoff. He knew Homelander, he knew what he was like, so he should have known he'd just take the intel and leave him hanging in the wind like that.

>wears platform shoes to increase her height even more

This girl into some weird stuff.

she has unique tastes

Attached: 1565662.jpg (210x295, 36K)

>the show will never adapt frenchies backstory
>ywn see the baguette lance off on the silver screen

So it is just a longer rendition or watchmen, why Ozy swapped for a shitty mega corp, Roscach shoved into Butcher, more black comedy and gore. I'm fine with this, but there's not much new in this other than the fact it's willing to go to HBO lengths with it's sex.

So far at least, the TV series isn't quite pulling at heartstrings, so it's not really going to land any emotional beats, but it's blunt as fuck with where some characters are coming from.

its a car drive away m8

I can't suspend my disbelief for this

I didn't know that and I want to believe

Their relationship was great. Frenchie was pure.

Yeah, that's why kids and adults are different.

did it explain why he was never allowed to see his daughter before?

Where did you get that idea from? OP's pic is literally shown to have a daughter, and they mention Translucent as having a son

>he countries are literally right next to each other.

god dammit now i can't go to bed until i've researched this more thoroughly you asshole

>t. bitches

I can not remember that. Will have to go back and look. There was only two things that made me sad in the story. 'why you kill me dog, Jack' and Frenchie and The Female. As they were my favourites.

Yes. Selling The Boys out got him nothing but dismissal from Homeland/Vsauce or Vtech whatever they call themselves. Sticking with The Boys would have allowed him to begin the journey to reconnecting with his child.

I can imagine his story is similar to that chick from Umbrella Academy who started using her powers on her child and that is why he couldn't see her.

But no. He want's money and fame more than family so he gets the sink in the face.

WHEN THE FIRST POST
IS ALSO THE BEST POST

Homelander, it'd rip its mother apart. LIke homelander did in the comics

Nah it was the pure stuff. they mentioned it a few times and the Boys never shoot up again. THE HOOKERS take the weak few day shit so SUPER DICK doesn't destroy them

also it turns their shit blue

And is liable to just fucking kill you. As seen by MM's retarded brother and all those lads who took it and got fucked up

All the supes on the show are lucky ones. It mentions this in G-men and showing some of the ones who weren't so lucky

OH YEAH MM's mom became a horrifying blob monster with tentacle tits who only said "maaah suuuun". That she wraps around Hughie and forces him to breast feed with.

And she got that shit by an environmental contamination

V is fucking horrible. Butcher was right in trying to scrub the earth clean of that shit

>horrifying blob monster with tentacle tit
>forces him to breast feed
Hope we see that in season 2.

Think about it logically

Attached: Merry.jpg (200x247, 13K)

I mean a literal pile of fat with a wide eye'd head on top of the body like someone tossed Grimmace ontop of a land fill of Liposuction biowaste, covered in darkness and with literal tentacle tits whipping around like whaky arm flailing inflatable tube men

You do not wanna see it

Is Stormfront part of the Boys story? Or is he in a spinoff?

Part of the boys story

the "Spinoffs' (really miniseries)

Are Herogasm and Hughie's trip back to Scotland

The former has a brick man OD and a Secret service put a condom on the mongoloid Vice president's dick

The fat kid from 2.5 men

It's not fucking fair, bros. IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR ON ANY GODDAMN LEVEL

YEAH REAL HOT ISN'T IT YOU MOMMYLOID PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: RCO008.jpg (1038x1600, 255K)

Wrong you dunce

HE CAN BE WITH BRUCE WILLIS NOW!

t. Nigger

>being reliant on his mother's breastmilk in the case of MM
So that's why he's called Mother's Milk? How are they going to roll with that in the show or will they just not mention it and we assume it's a dumb nickname given to him because his last name is Milk?

Well Show MM doesn't have super powers (yet at least), in the show he was born with it but just the downside of starving without sucking his mom's milk.

His actual powers came in when he was boxing in the army and upper cut his opponents head off.

His retard bro died from his powers activating while he had a football helmet.

Frenchie we don't know if he is natural or not.

the Female (of the species) waddled off from her neglective mother and drank a huge canister of V and ripped off a researcher's face.

Butcher and Hughie both took Pure V for their powers.

In the comics, it is said 4 out of 5 supers would die if they fought the boys.

In the show they're all unpowered except the female, so you know its more exciting as the fight is uneven on their end instead of the other way around

he's a good lad so i think he's laughing with us

>So it is just a longer rendition or watchmen, why Ozy swapped for a shitty mega corp, Roscach shoved into Butcher, more black comedy and gore. I'm fine with this, but there's not much new in this other than the fact it's willing to go to HBO lengths with it's sex.
Meh, not really.

It's way more about the supes being cucks used by corporations. They might have powers, but they have no training and no tactics. It's all about the numbers for Vought.

There are a few similarities but it's very different.

>In the show they're all unpowered except the female, so you know its more exciting as the fight is uneven on their end instead of the other way around
I kinda like that they made them unpowered. In the comics they could have solved most of their problems by just fighting the supes (why do the whole investigating etc.?) In the show they'll actually have to be clever and pick their fights.

there's one about butchers back story aswell that you should read If you haven't all ready

I found the black version of this guy watching The Wire

Is this the OG Hoelander, or the evil clone?

The latter

Why do brunettes bleach their hair, brehs? It is unaesthetic

>written by Garth Ennis
into the trash it goes

Yeah it’s really nice, like seeing them beat the shit out of supers is fun but you think “If it isn’t stormfront, homelander or noir, or a whole fucking team vs 1, they’re gonna be alright”

In the show, one fuck up and they’re dead. Even against bargain bin supers

Makes it more exciting, knowing that at any fight even with none supers, the boys could lose a member instead of “they’re gonna rip this super team a new asshole or panel...again”

And them not being a government agency is better as they have to be sneaky and don’t have as much funding, nowhere near as much

They’re underdogs, basically

And they still do investigate but it’s to get blackmail so they can get spies in super teams and shit

>Punisher MAX, Punisher fucking BORN, Hellblazer Dangerous Habits, Preacher, Fury
I stopped reading comics maybe 15 years ago if you couldn't tell, but how the fuck were you ever into comics and didn't like at least something that asshole did?

I would challenge even the harshest anti edgelord and capefaggotry guy to read pic related and not feel something.

Attached: 51Mq79yjxxL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (325x499, 27K)

you have a back-up mesmer to check if he's telling the truth

Yeah the fight with translucent was much better than all the comics “they beat the shit of them with no damage done to them except Hughie cause he doesn’t want to kill or they murder them off panel” shit

im a horrible speedreader but even i caught the fact that the dose butcher gave hughie was enough to make him 15-20 times stronger than a normal human bean

Attached: black noir.gif (600x470, 897K)

I really hope they change Black noir from his comic version, I like him too much to see him become a drooling psychopathic retard

what show are you guys talking about? pls no bully

The adolescent males

Watchmen, the new show

The Lads

They showed him to be really good at piano in the last episode, don't know why they'd add that little bit if he was just gonna be ax crazy

>YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Welcome to the Dick Show!

>snitching to the cops is the same as snitching to the super-mafia who are trying to begin the age of superwars
ok retards

Also the japanese tea ceremony.

Doesn't really look like black noir from the comics.

Yeah I'm hoping the tea ceremony shit and that are pointing to him not being a complete lunatic who went crazy cause homelander didn't

You have the Homelander next to him all
the time reading his heartbeat

This. He can still carry the same plot device - a weapon against Homelander if he goes astray, but make him in style of Batman and with a personality (like he's actually a good guy and not some mindless clone with one objective). The comics "Let's make a deranged psychopath clone with even more power than Homelander try to stop Homelander if he stops following orders" is so goddamn stupid.

why isn't this on australian netflix

Also, we've seen Black Noir fight with knives, while a Homelander clone would just have punched Female to bits.

they clearly just added these scenes because he needes to be in the show in some capacity but not enough to hint at his main role in the comics and potentially spoiling it for those not in the know
so they add in him in little essentially cameo roles sporatically so hes in the background and not ocmpletely forgotten when they start up his actual plotline later

can you imagine them doing the twist reveal and having a character we saw one time at the sevens coference table in season 1?

lol you cunt

I very much like his ninja-like fighting style in the show. Brutal, fast and effective. The choreography in that scene was top-notch

>Hey Homelander, you know how Some V has a frequency that blows the supes head to bits when they hear it?

"Wait you can fucking talk? I thought you were mute like"

>Yeah, well I know how to do yours in a whistle, a breath is all it'd take, have it on a phone set to broadcast it every hour if I don't stop it. Can't find that with your X ray vision can you

"Why are you telling me this?"

>So you let me make tea in piece douche bag, not I have a piano recital, go...fuck orphans or whatever it is you do and remember Vought owns your ass

I'd like that, I think

Oh yeah that was beautiful, and it showed him actually getting hurt so it gives me some hope he isn't just "Homelander but worse"

based

>(like he's actually a good guy and not some mindless clone with one objective)
This would be the stupidest shit.

the comics supes are not super durable you can kill them with barehands except for homelander and black noir, black noir and homelander fought which homelander lose but black noir was fuck up adding the military firepower and butch delivering the coup de grace

The Prepubescents

I'd prefer if he just walks in without his max on, and its clear they just replaced his regular actor with danny devito but only for his maskless scenes. Like body shape changes and everything but no one points it out

>washed up comic con
>Billy Zane
>Tara Reid
>Haley Joel Osment

Attached: iu.jpg (1600x1150, 267K)

Vought care about mass market, Homelanders makes them billions and billions. He couldn't make the same kind of money plus as other anons have pointed out, you would be trusting him with an insane amount of information plus everything is filtered through him.

Fellers

that's how I perceived it

Kind of, but they shouldn't have talked about compound V and stuff in front of him. They opened themselves up to it.

drug addiction

His daughter was indifferent to a man she doesn't remember, shocking right? He was a bitch that gave up. Any kind of estranged relationship will take a lot of work.

why does he have such a tiny face

A beating, yes. But Butcher went too far. Hope Homelander pushes his shit in next season.

so who is still alive at the end of the comics bros.

this is a netflix show is it not/?

You know, I understand that he's probably depressed from not becoming anything more than a fleeting child star, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't take care of himself.

With all that money he made from The Sixth Sense royalties that are probably still rolling in, he can get himself a top-tier gym membership and a personal trainer.

amazon bruv

Hughie
Starlight
Monkey
that bitch butcher fucked
SuperDuper
the bitch Stillwell fucked
Stillwell, who is a man in the comic
MM's daughter
Maybe Frenchie and female
The Deep
Hughie's family
Jamie the hamster
No one else I can think off

and who's gonna make sure homelander doesn't lie?

i think he might see more roles by being this doughy lump of humanity than trying to be ripped hollywood dude #435

>is so goddamn stupid.
vaught being incompetent, shortsighted morons is kind of the point

I though the whole point is that in the TV show, they lied to Homelander because they didn't want the pyscho to start knocking people up and creating a super army?

Black noir refusing to help spitroast his latest hooker

unironically prefer the teddy bear look. he cute

>superduper survives
they were the perfect proof why all supes need genocide. they're 100% good and wholesome yet they place their surounding in constant danger because even their pathetic powers are a menace without temperance.
butcher was right
end of

Attached: C3xnkTCWAAAr6Cx.jpg (888x500, 33K)

SuperDuper were based as fuck

i'm sure the female and frenchie died

Only The fat one

What danger is a girl who walks into walls and can't even work her power right? a guy who turns into liquid to camouflage and can't turn back easy? a woman with ONLY super periods? a guy who just turns into a length of chain or Anvil? What ever Auntie sis did? Black hole is a danger only to himself, all you have to do with fatso is say "Hey, bouncing is bad" He'll sniffle and then eat ice cream and listen. Hell just some basic teaching will get him not to bounce his titanic ass around.
Butcher is a right cunt.

there's a panel implying they didn't

He said something to the effect of wanting to be a hero again but Homelander just flew off with his phone and Butcher beat his face in a day later
All in all, not worth it

Thing is, they’re not fighting smart. All their fights so far they won through luck or relying on the Female, who still has her powers. They best get their shit together in season 2.

lmao, nice kek

Attached: 1563194758099.png (450x405, 119K)

What do you think Mesmer read before Butcher broke his skull open?

He was always creepy even as a kid

yet no one stops the fatboy because they're codependent headcases. the one time we see them try to save a cat they botch it so hard the poor thing gets catapulted onto a roof, and that just happen because even ennis couldn't be edgy enough to be realistic and have the cat break a leg against the sidewalk. the super period Lady and the one that is constantly banging her head should be mercy killed

Go back to being dead comic butcher

butcher was s government sanctioned serial killer he probably saw some gruesome shit

Like people putting ketchup on sushi

I assumed it was "I'm going to break your skull open".

How did butcher beat up translucent with a his fists when translucent's skin is "harder" that diamonds.

I assumed it was just the force and not being used to taking a punch. Like I think his skin was more like wearing a bullet proof vest round your whole body. He just wasn't expecting the poof in a jacket to hit back and was taken off guard with the feeling of it even if it was basically just pillow fighting

I think we're going to get some kinda tweeest. It kinda fucks with Butcher's entire motivation.

I assume it's still flexable and sensitive, he'd be fucked if it wasn't. Impenetrable, but still skin, and as we saw he's still regular human soft on the inside.

So who is gonna replace Translucent? the six doesn't roll off the tongue does it?

Attached: Jeez.jpg (458x368, 141K)

I just thought that he saw what butcher wanted to do to him

then his insides would have liquified when struck by that sniper bullet

hes fat

Oh, yeah, maybe.

I guess it was an oversight.

They want to have it both ways, the boys aren't powered but can do the same things they did in the comics when powered.

Why the Fuck is there no terror?

The only thing I dont get is why the state is not tempering with the compound. Why dont they force vaught to give it over to research, testimg, creating their own supes. Is this explained in the comic??

Inb4 because homelander - i dont think vaught would risk a war against the goverment

Attached: (you).png (462x456, 326K)

Man, Starlight was Sold from her parents to compete under a fake family in a super kids idol (Where another girl melted her own eyes), being kept in a drugged stuper for a good bit of her childhood.

the Vought has its fingers deep in the goverment, in the comic they fucked up making all sorts of weapons before hand and even their first supers were a failure (as they didn't know how war or tactics worked so Mallory *A man in the comics* gotta see them wipe his platoon out AND get killed horribly)

that's what supers are, another weapon they're selling except this one also sells in media!

pedo alert

Yeah but atleast in the show they have the plot where vaught and the state have oppposing goals (supes in the military) meaning vaught is to some degree not controlled by the state. Just seems reasonable to me that they would have their own facility under 100% control to do some experimenting.

>when you realize black boir ain't a clone in the show

>Why the Fuck is there no terror?
They're gonna do some griefporn in s2 and kill him in a Flashback. killing a pet is a powerful tool and they'll use it when butcher needs some empathy

this im Uk and i thought he was supposed to australian at first, cokney sound slightly similar but what ever

the boys take the pure stuff. hughie will live to be like 200 in the comics, and probably the show considering they said they'll get powers to fight stormfront.

Sounded like a gruff Michael Caine impression to me, but I don't really understand why they made him do an accent in the first place. Is it important later on that his dad owns a stall in Camden or something?

This poor bastard’s face stopped growing at the age he was in Sixth Sense. There’s a metaphor about fame in there somewhere.

... whoa.

whats this referring to

If it were court and shit, you can't really trust him. Too many factors like potential conflict of interests, whether he might have any biases, whether he'd lie simply because he doesn't like one person over another, whether he might be paid off to say one thing over another. There're too many liabilities.

How do I watch this without paying the amazon jew?

Illegally download it? Have you been in cryosleep for the last twenty years?

if he cut the beard and lost weight he'd be hella cute, i don't get why famous people with forever young face would do this to himself, he could be banging under 20 models his whole life and it wouldn't be creepy

Frenchie also can sniff out things like a hound.

I honestly like most of the changes they did Homelander feels actually competent, A-Train has a bit more of a depth to him, The Deep does stuff. Honestly him being a justed idiot is pretty great, we only really lose like two primo Deep scenes, his Underwater look being retooled into an African aesthetic because he's black... and him wearing the KKK outfit as part of The Pure.

I do miss not being able to see Frenchie's backstory, and how they're making her and The Female into a couple instead of something of a more platonic father/daughter relationship. Also one of the biggest losses is probably ....why'd you kill me dog Jack?

NIGGER NIGGER OMG WHAT THE FUCK ONLY BLACK PEOPLE SAY THAT WHAT THE FUCK HOW COULD YOU I'M SO FU_CKING MAD RIGHT NOW FUCK YOU. This is supposed to be a safespace for me, WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE A BLACK PERSON!?

>Frenchie's backstory
Okay that was some funny ass shit in the comics, literally the ramblings of an insane man.

Stillwell kinda sucked here, she wasn't as cold and calculating in the comics.

Nigger

incels get cringels

I thought of this edit while reading the panel and I see now someone actually made it. So is it autism?

I'm guessing we get an updated roster for Season 2, and since we didn't really got any other big casting decisions.

>Homelander
>Queen Maeve
>Stormfront
>A-Train, but crippled
>The Deep, but extremely JUST
>Translucent, but he's still dead, they just take advantage on his powerset not relying to be seen
>Black Noir

Why is Starlight so nonchalant about his boy committing murder?
That's haram and she is a moralfag.

Attached: EBskj5UXsAAA8eM.jpg (1000x563, 89K)

yes were both autists

The Comrades

star in a famous movie at some point in your life

The comics a blast to read start to finish, gets better during the Tek-knight situation

You forgot Hitman and Dear Billy, right up there with My War Gone By as Ennis's best works.

Stormfront, a nazi

Attached: 1561705942447.jpg (608x938, 200K)

I hope love sausage shows up with his Aids disease curing vodka

What a happy looking guy
Based Sora

absolutely retarded.

the show is dumb and sucks, yes

You know, you could rape the deep and get away with it cause no one would believe him. Could just run a train on his as as he sobs and cries

They’ll think the suicide is because of his guilt for sexual harassment