「S N E E D」

「S N E E D」

Attached: 1527877633388.jpg (1366x768, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWRoxYDsKoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based and sneedpilled

My name is Sneedland Brown
And I am proud to be
Right back in my own store
With Chuck and Old Man Sneed

There's old seeds and new seeds
And gummy bears
Through good weather and bad soil
It's good feed we share

And so I've found a place
Where everyone will sow
My seeds and buy my feed
This is the Sneedland Show!

Sneed posters are the most powerful group of humans.

one may say they have the necessarily bestowed amount of need

Your next line is: sneed is cringe

Attached: AEA9134C-859A-411B-B4BD-1AEE2BE9C7EE.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

sneed is cringe

Attached: FB59C5A6-FE61-4B09-81E1-99A8294B3DDB.jpg (246x279, 21K)

sneed is cringe

sneed is based

My name is Sneed. I'm 63 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Springfield, where all the farms are, and I am not married. I'm the owner of Sneed's Feed and Seed store, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

OUT HERE IN THE SNEED
I FIGHT FOR MY FEED
ITS ONLY A FUUUUCCCK AND SUCCCCKKLAND

FUCK OFF JOSEPH

Yikes, how young are you

Attached: eyesinyou.png (481x438, 471K)

7, 8 max

OHMYGAWD!!!!
HORY SHITTTTTT

I just told you, I'm 63 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Springfield, where all the farms are, and I am not married. I'm the owner of Sneed's Feed and Seed store, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Based as fuck
Yikes and cringe

Attached: 1564702010726.png (599x900, 996K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xWRoxYDsKoE

kino

kek

fuck off

Attached: 1563587910649.png (355x353, 273K)

lil chuck

My name is Sneed. I'm 63 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Springfield, where all the farms are, and I am not married. I'm the owner of Sneed's Feed and Seed store, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last chuck-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

kek just noticed Moe

killer sneed
that's what I've decided to name it

What would their stands be?