How long until he gets #MeToo'd? How long until he names the Jew?

How long until he gets #MeToo'd? How long until he names the Jew?

Attached: gisbon.jpg (1024x636, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xTx47SU0Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably happened few times already but nobody cared. Too based4Me2

A few years ago when he called a female cop sugartits and named the Jew on the same day.
Mel is immune.

He called out the jew and survived unscathed. You can't #MeToo the Road Warrior.

Attached: image.jpg (630x472, 64K)

This guy has said some #cancelled worthy stuff his whole career but survives it by never apologising and not giving a fuck.
Once you make a mopey twitter apology it's over for you.

girls love the guy, nobody complains, not even police sugertits complained

Exactly. Bold statements aren't career suicides, apologies are.

>ex-wife cunt purposefully calls him while he's drunk,
> triggers him by saying something like she'll take away his daughter and she's cheating on him and he'll never see his daughter again
>hits record button and proceeds to act like an angel while he goes off his rocks
>he still comes off as the good guy
>she has to pay back millions in settlement because she couldn't keep her whore mouth shut

lmfao.Based Mel, also he's already named the Jew a few times now

youtube.com/watch?v=9xTx47SU0Qk

>says Jews start wars
>still works in Hollywood
He is invincible

he had to beg tho

OH NO NO NO

Attached: mel meets his benefactor.jpg (750x1125, 69K)

How long till you stop making this thread?

>smiling at a kike means you like kikes

What he said back then were words said in desperation. The dude was drunk and possibly on some antidepressants, throwing a drunk rant, since certain women really have a knack of bringing out the worst in you, and after that the old media machine got rolling and they collectively started kicking him when he was already down. Yet he dealt with it.

Can't fault his directing, which is pretty damn decent. Hope Passion 2 comes out at some point, and hope he makes some more people butthurt and cashes another billion shekels.

Mel is so fucking based.

Why does Jodie Foster back him up every single time? What does she get out of that relationship?

She knows the jews are the problem

they cant have him do press for the Rothschild movie-too dangerous

Attached: 1533399319866.jpg (500x366, 55K)

I didn't know he won that. Good shit Mel.

Hollywood lesbians tend to be pretty damned conservative.
And if a man is an A father figure type and or B dick their brains out then they'll be in his corner till the sun burns out.

Mel Gibson is a renowned homosexual in the Hollywood community, I used to be really into him and Zahler until I found out about the rumors.

Seriously what the fuck Mel? I don't believe he actually did what all that, but Zahler is rumored to like guys so who knows.

cringe kike

Dude fucking look up "Zahler, Gibson, O'jays orgy." I'm not even trolling

Next you'll tell us the holocaust actually happened

Dumb kike