So, what was the message?

Attached: Midsommar_(2019_film_poster).png (239x354, 153K)

Trust no hoe

soil ph has to be 7, 8 max

Just break up normally and not be a bitch

stay home

Watch The Wicker Man instead

Around Swedes never Sneed.

Bitches be crazy

That the whiter you look, the darker your heart.

white people bad

What was the plot of that movie? I've heard that it's shit but I don't want to sit through a youtube video of talking heads to figure out why.

Wikipedia exists retard.

It’s not shit, watch it or forget about it

It is shit, retard.

The guy deserves to die brutally for being mildly insensitive with his gf's emotions

There really is no plot. It makes the movie feel much longer than it is. Idiot Americans visit pagan cult in Sweden, muh unsettling too-bright-to-be-normal cinematography, idiots disappear one by one with the others barely noticing. Schizo-girl becomes May Queen, joins cult for good and sacrifices her dipshit boyfriend (which totally does not plagiarize Wicker Man script).

Seriously, there’s no plot. The narrative has no force, the characters have no real motivations and bumble around waiting to die.

Fucking this. What a waste of time.

White culture is evil. Go pray to (((YHWH))) and cut your child's foreskin off like a good goy.

I'm surprised at the backlash this received on TV, but Heriditary and VVitch got a ton of praise. I'll admit VVitch had a lot going for it besides plot, but they're all equally atmospheric, slow burn, pretentious bullshit.

>watching any A24 movie except for A Ghost Story and Good Time

Attached: 1563800496575.png (454x520, 11K)

imagine being this offended by a fictitious film

Attached: whinypol4.jpg (526x1258, 173K)

that everyones already forgotten about this movie.

>watching any a24 besides tusk
cuck move

Not him but I really wanna watch it and it's no longer in theaters here

It’s complicated mix of emotions similar to Tarkovsky’s message.

Attached: image.jpg (680x684, 107K)

I can see where you're coming from but no.

the message is dont date depressive, mentally ill stupid women because they will fuck up your life

Those both sucked. Good Time is an overrated Drive and Ghost Story should have been a short film.

Midsommar is also leagues better than Hereditary riditary.

cry more snowflake

Actually, I should be saying the same thing to the people who delete those posts.

What exactly are they afraid of other than free speech? The posts aren't racist, so they can't be deleted for that. They are simple opinions so I'm taken to believe that this board breaks Yea Forums's set of rules. Who knows if Hiroshimoot will do anything if told about it.

Welcome to the panopticon, enjoy your stay.

I got the impression that underlying the story was a lot of propaganda technique. Like they were making more than just a mockery of swedish culture but actually making it out to be cult like to enjoy ytour heritage and roots.
And the director did Hereditary so i'm inclined to believe my initial impression of the movie.
Finally, the white girl with the bad frowny face was a terrible actress, i was embarassed for her

I liked the witchcraft in hereditary, I find that tirual shit spooky and interesting

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been disastrous for the human race

occult weirdo hollywood jew-witches making propaganda to steal the vitality of western civilisation

I feel like soys hate this movie because it reminds them of their own vapid relationships that need to end but they’re too cowardly to do it

LE MEME! LE MEME! XD!

If that was the intent they fucked it up completely, the audience consensus even among normies is that the Swedish villagers are based

>Good Time is an overrated Drive

What the fuck are you on about? Thematically, character-wise, and plot-wise there is nothing similar between those movies. The only similarity is the primary-color noir thing that's popular now.

>I want to be a victim so bad
This is your "brain" on /pol/

soi wojak

hollywood films are absolutely full of subtle propaganda techniques. even if there's no grand conspiracy, you only show how naive and uneducated you are if you deny this

/pol/ scapegoatery is never an argument

>Schizo-girl becomes May Queen, joins cult for good and sacrifices her dipshit boyfriend (which totally does not plagiarize Wicker Man script).
how the fuck does that plagiarize the wicker man script you illiterate retard
the original wicker man was unbearably dull and boring anyways

based
people who hated Hereditary for actually having ritualistic supernatural horror are cucks

it's incredible how a post can be wrong in every facet and detail
you'd have a career in journalism if you weren't, astoundingly, too braindead for media