Kwabucanu

Emma Raducanu is THRASHED 6-1, 6-1 in just 62 MINUTES by Marketa Vondrousova and Great Britain suffer respectable 3-2 defeat by Czech Republic in Billie Jean King Cup

This is the second "blisters" incident this year, and we haven't even gotten to the second Grand Slam. She had a blister on her hand at the Australian, now a blister on her foot. That's just a blatant sign that you aren't training. If you've been training properly, you don't have blisters, you have calluses. Why is her skin still tender in places that on a tennis player should long since have been accustomed to use? She ditched the coach that took her to a Grand Slam win. Even Martina Navratilova expressed utter confusion at that move.

Her current coaches just must be the worst. It's obvious to every one that is watching to the point of it being horrifying to stand by and watch... like watching a train wreck.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-10724085/Emma-Raducanu-THRASHED-6-1-6-1-just-62-MINUTES-Marketa-Vondrousova.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 8.27.30 PM.png (1288x902, 965.98K)

Very good

Attached: Amrit Magar 1645616953839.png (522x793, 368.18K)

stupid useless whore

she peaked and now she is declining. Not everyone is Serena

>her first 2 matches on clay ever (one she won when not injured)

>"she peaked"

It’s becoming more and more obvious her US Open win was a complete fluke. She’s a bottom-100 player that’s being seeded way higher than her skill level and she’s now way in over her head.

Her current coaches are just sycophants using her fame to boost their own careers. Her original coach must be laughing his ass off right about now.

i told you, she won't win another tournament again, much less a grand slam.

he looks like he gives a negative amount of fucks in every pic lmao

so sad, just wanna give her a hug
and then maybe go down on her

Ngmi

Emma Cuckitini

Attached: 1648782887081.png (561x487, 135.24K)

How the FUCK does she get injured in EVERY. SINGLE. MATCH? Like seriously its not even funny anymore, just perplexing. Utterly perplexing. KWAB

"“Of course it is frustrating for sure,” said Raducanu. “But in some sort of twisted way it gives me a sense of confidence and relief that I don’t think it’s my tennis that’s the issue."

HOLY COPE

She is Gareth Bale reincarnated as a Chinese girl.

she's gonna get exposed hard when she loses the 2500 us open points in august, back to rank 100

chad amrit

>less than a year on the tour

her next match is in 82 hours. i'm sure you'll all be watching.

Emma dad please leave

ouch

Not him, but if she loses her first match in Stuttgart, it will be the last time I watch her.

>It’s becoming more and more obvious her US Open win was a complete fluke
All female sports is a complete fluke. There are no dominant female athletes. There is no Jordan, Brady, or Ali in female athletics. There is no consistency in female sports because women are not natural athletes.

Literally Serena was the dominant athlete in female sports

I won't. I never did.

she's doing the right thing by trying to cash in as much as possible.

>This is the second "blisters" incident this year, and we haven't even gotten to the second Grand Slam. She had a blister on her hand at the Australian, now a blister on her foot. That's just a blatant sign that you aren't training. If you've been training properly, you don't have blisters, you have calluses. Why is her skin still tender in places that on a tennis player should long since have been accustomed to use?

The repetitive movement of walking, running, hiking, playing basketball or even cycling can lead to foot blisters. Try again.

She's not good and got lucky with that us open

pro athletes are used to it. cope.

It’s more about most women not being hyper-competitive to dominate a sport. The Williams sisters were the last of their kind. We all thought Osaka would take up the mantle but she’s a mental case.

Was she really? I knew she was good but she was actually dominating?

yes she did. frauducanu is busy shilling sponsors, so her head is somewhere else.

social media was a mistake.

Yeah she did dominate because she was on roids and literally looked like a linebacker out there overpowering everyone

>WOOOOOW A ROMANIAN BRITISH TENNIS PLAYER I MUST POST ABOUT HER EVERY SECOND OF MY SATURDAY OMGGGGGGG

Not every match, she gets injured after every defeat, more likely it's excuses for her poor performances
I'm actually 80% she'll make it to her second match, losing in her first would be too much of a meme
>Post in a thread about a sport you don't know anything about

>women's tennis
Who rates that shit? Fluke wins happen all the time, there have been maybe a dozen women that were actually decent for a period of time.

do wins of that dominance happen all the time though? like "20 sets in a row in 2 weeks" dominance? it looked like she was a man playing against women the way she dominated every rally. for 10 matches.

Call it newcomers suprise I guess. Getting blisters is nothing new, I had them for weeks after I started my military service, they go away if you're wearing the boots all day. I think she doesn't train enough who knows.

she played with no pressure, no one knew who she was, no one knew her game.

now she plays for her sponsors, rivals study her game etc

>blisters
>injury
she's a pecho frio soft cunt simple as

How is she supposed to build up calusses when they only let her play once every two weeks? The whole thing is rigged against her

Kek

I mean, she was basically a guy

She would have been tougher raised as a Canuck

You mean like Bouchard?

i hate british athletes and sports people so much, its unreal

What's up with Yea Forums suddenly using KWAB on every thread?
I thought this board hated wrestling

I don't see how her coaches are boosting their careers when this fraud keeps losing to literally who

oh no this bitch already hitting the wall. I've noticed it the past couple weeks. life is too cruel. shes gonna be a haggard she beast in 3 years

>muh stress
>muh blisters
Why doesn’t this bitch get guid? Quit moaning, crybaby

I'm sorry, but is Emma's career already over? Oh, that's right. Her career isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only just beginning. Does not being ranked number 1 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when Emma's career is just getting started? Emma is still playing right now and she has been the best prospect in women's tennis for how many months now? She's playing in her first clay court season on the WTA, which just so happens to be causing her injuries because she's so inexperienced. But you know what? She still fucking rocks . Emma is one of the best fucking tennis players in the WTA, she won the US open last year and would of qualified for the Billie Jean King cup if she didn't get blisters. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Emma wins. Oh look at that, Emma just snagged a new sponsorship again. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this sub again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Emma topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing....

emma cucktini

I like how everyone at the daily mail comments says it like it is, they are almost as harsh as some of the anons here.

Just feels good to know the entire internet isn't like redd*t

what kind of men does Emma prefer?

the female kind

Yea Forums was the most influential board on this site

Did she get knighted too? Lmao

Attached: 1639070742027.jpg (615x615, 71.44K)

>More excuses

Attached: 1645742199030.png (718x745, 529.68K)

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220416-131949__01.jpg (1080x1513, 341.86K)

this is now a leylah thread

Attached: fernandez.png (1023x261, 361.18K)

are emz needs to bulk up

Yank vibes from this. Emma would never

Losing her way to the bank la