Best tv/movies set in South Africa?

Best tv/movies set in South Africa?

Attached: 1565652741849.webm (300x532, 1.95M)

looks like america desu

>white man's burden.webm

One of the sheboons has the shape of Africa on her shirt, but you probably meant metaphorically. It's the EFF

why can't white people just wake up, shake the parasites off, and colonize the stars

we elected drumpf my man, we're one baby step closer

R-raciss

Attached: 1562720835078.webm (436x480, 719K)

imagine actually believing this

I still have fond memories of that time Trump said "Fuck the niggers, I'm deporting them to africa!" on national television? What a time to be alive.

election!Trump: "we're gonna have law and order and stop open border policies"
jewish media: "a literally hitler white nationalist is winning the recucklican primaries!!!"

PICK IT UP WHITEY

HA HA RACISM SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE SLAVERY, OR APARTHEID, OR THE KKK WERE ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE THERE'S AN OPENLY WHITE SUPREMACIST PARTY IN CONTROL OF HALF THE COUNTRY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE GET ARRESTED MORE THAN WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CRIMES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

go back to apefrica

didn't get the outrage over what that girl did
yeah it's gay but who the fuck cares

Attached: 1563644384917 (1).webm (450x800, 2.46M)

>outrage
Because it's illegal to purposely tamper with food you 65 IQ ape. And thankfully she got charged with the crime and he life is ruined.

alice panty!

Attached: 478.jpg (480x360, 49K)

the FUCK is wrong with niggers man

That turns me on.

>CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE GET ARRESTED MORE THAN WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CRIMES
Stop commiting crimes.

I really don't like black people.

Ashkenazi Jews have an IQ of 115
Asians have an average IQ of 105.
Western Europeans have an average IQ of 100.

Unpure

>CUZ ITS NOT LIKE SLAVERY, OR APARTHEID, OR THE KKK
You're right. They should stop voting 93% for the Party that created and ran those things

good. smug cunt deserves to have her life ruined

Attached: 0C55CFF0-8164-4226-B55A-E558051BF25F.jpg (700x700, 101K)

western europeans have a lot more migrants than asia and israel tho
and I suspect "asians" may not include the jungle ones and if it does then it'd be higher if it didn't

yikes sweaty

>CUZ ITS NOT LIKE THERE'S AN OPENLY WHITE SUPREMACIST PARTY IN CONTROL OF HALF THE COUNTRY
I understand browns are dumb enough to actually believe this, but is any white dumb enough to drink this koolaid in good faith?

her heart is pure, that's all that matters

Attached: icecream2.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

>CUZ ITS NOT LIKE SLAVERY, OR APARTHEID, OR THE KKK WERE ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY
Why do blacks vote for the democrats then?

based dougieposter

For me? It's judging others on a personal basis, not as a whole.

One of my greatest desires is having a fit and cute gf that will act out my puppy girl fantasy where on certain days of the week she wears nothing but her dog collar and does shit like that. Do girls go for that sort of thing

Why would you even humor them at this point, just walk away

that's very specific but sure. she might think you're a furry.

Attached: confusedalice.webm (320x320, 479K)

Is this the comfy fat alt-right American incel neet thread?

Yeah, but once we think for just a few seconds about how Jewish nepotism (it is everywhere) affects this score we can reconcile this weird result where Jews that are not too genetically distant from Europeans somehow end up with 1 standard deviation more IQ than them.

If you're Chad

Video of black hatred bad

S*y

>tfw not racist in the slightest but stand with racists in solidarity because free speech is disappearing

I'm not a furry, I just like the concept of a naked girl wearing an animal collar and being totally subservient around the house.

she cute

Good lad

stream like a firehose, damn

No, it's the thread about movies or TV shows set in South Africa. Please contribute

Attached: 1462166613405.jpg (551x400, 59K)

It breaks my heart for some reason that girls do this on their own free will

Attached: 1559503576396.jpg (750x742, 36K)

just reply to this post if you think ALL niggers should die

>It breaks my heart
Women are happiest when treated like that. I hope you understand that truth so you can be happy too

because the media calls them racist on the loudspeakers.

she gets a lot of money from doing it, no harm done.

Attached: cookie.webm (498x348, 340K)

Attached: 1474217005892.gif (367x265, 565K)

the guy picking this trash up is your average janny. and all the niggers & mutts around him is your average 4channler

hot

Quite the allegory

fuuuuuuuuuck. muh dick. I'd have fucked her right than and there. I'm 100% sure she would have gladly obliged as well

What did Trump do to black people?

Your entire post just got negated by your cult stupidity.