HANNIBAL

criminally underrated, one of the best tv shows of all time

Attached: 4F409379-C2E7-41C7-89BD-C6F6BB567FD1.jpg (1200x680, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lqq6Ge0p6Yc
youtu.be/4QCLtgcJAog
youtube.com/watch?v=fEgVl0mna3E
youtube.com/watch?v=q_oHP6NZ23Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0J9MDi-Twuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed.

tv shows are shit anyway.films are of much higher quality.

homolust and homolust memes

youtube.com/watch?v=Lqq6Ge0p6Yc

Attached: 10rain.gif (500x275, 467K)

Underated?? On this board?
This board is full of slow burn cock suckers

Best show.
Best slow-mo classical bit.

Attached: calmasamofo.png (1912x1072, 1.51M)

except twin peaks, the sopranos, the wire, police squad! and the leftovers

Showed emotional/psychological manipulation perhaps better than any other show, you could see Will’s mind being bent and shaped by Hannibal

mads was obviously amazing but the portrayal of Will Graham was so fucking good - and the chemistry between the two was on a different level

Attached: headshot.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

youtu.be/4QCLtgcJAog

Hannibal cooking was unmatched kino

I like to think if the show went on for longer, he would have been fucked up more and more.

Attached: glasgow smile.webm (1912x1072, 2.91M)

>one of the gayest tv shows of all time
fixed

Attached: yummynose w subs.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

FINALLY SOME GOOD FUCKING FOOD
Sick of Homelander threads Hannibal is up there with the best shows ever made I love how fucking terrifying they made him, pic very much related

Attached: 815AE328-0994-4ABC-B96D-4101623501A2.png (2560x1440, 2.12M)

Attached: spitters.webm (1920x1080, 1.35M)

It's a shame season 3 exists

I want my dick in her ass.

Attached: abigail.webm (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Attached: 1396835425323.webm (620x349, 2.74M)

One of the best looking shows out there for sure

Attached: justice.jpg (1023x567, 462K)

The first half is really good. Episodes 2 and 3 are so fucking awful they cloud your judgment your opinion spills over to the adjacent episodes. Aside from 2 and 3 the first half is solid, Mason is based as fuck. The Red Dragon shit drags though.

Attached: 1441056711530.webm (1024x576, 2.72M)

Don't listen. This show is just unwatchable, I couldn't finish the first episode; Its beyond awful

It got better, the first couple episodes were just too artsy and pretentious
The Mason and Red Dragon storylines were both really solid

Attached: vlcsnap-00041.jpg (1912x1072, 85K)

Attached: BDSM.webm (1276x720, 1.47M)

I know kek.

By the end of season 5 he'd just be a burnt stump with no arms or legs, blind and has to use his tongue to point at things he wants.

Attached: cartrouble.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

No ending can possibly be better than Mizumono though, so why would I bother?
And from the webms in this thread it looks like they lost the visual style of S1/2 too

>pets sheep

Attached: crawl back.webm (1920x1080, 2.13M)

jfc the stupid sexy orderly

Attached: eat me.webm (1284x720, 2.88M)

Attached: vlcsnap-00046.jpg (1912x1072, 61K)

Attached: vlcsnap-00034.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Kino
Did what so many edgy shows today try to do with their ridiculous ‘psychopath’ characters

Attached: 1064C0C9-CF83-4701-B27C-75800D36B75F.jpg (599x300, 125K)

Attached: Mads bts.jpg (2832x4256, 1.51M)

is that a raincoat?

Attached: you eatin muhfugguhs, Hannibru.png (1280x720, 672K)

it's his killcoat

Attached: let me love you.gif (245x180, 873K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fEgVl0mna3E

this was the best one

Attached: food.jpg (5120x2872, 833K)

Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now, you fucking stupid bastard!

For me? It’s:
1. Lost
2. Hannibal
3. Twin Peaks
4. Sopranos
5. Star Trek: DS9

>cannibalistic serial killer on the loose
>everyone suspects the friendly autist who is catching serial killers and saving lives
>no one suspects the creepy dead eyed emotionless psychiatrist who constantly jokes about eating people

Attached: into le trash it goes dot jay peg.png (300x400, 190K)

It was alright, I tuned out after Season 2 a bit because the format felt like lazy writing. I loved the whole non-serial storyline but when it started going into Killer-Of-The-Week storylines I lost interest.

It just hurts the pacing of the story and doesn't feel organic to what they originally had in mind. Glad they went onto make Punisher Season 1, you can see how they actually are stronger storytellers when focusing on an over-arching narrative.

How does it get later on in terms of pacing and structure? It seems like it's worth checking out because I'm a huge Will Graham fan since Manhunter.

The ending is really quite good, S2 ending is objectively better but the S3 ending sticks with you for different reasons

>I tuned out after Season 2 a bit because the format felt like lazy writing. I loved the whole non-serial storyline but when it started going into Killer-Of-The-Week storylines I lost interest.
What are you babbling about? Season 1 had about 9 killers of the week, season 2 had 4, season 3 has none.

So why isn't there a S4? Why hasn't Netflix or Amazon picked this up? Netflix saved a lot of shows AND gave continuations to shows that didn't need any. Why not save Hannibal?

Attached: kungfu2.webm (1024x576, 2.91M)

They’re fags who pander to young teen audiences

youtube.com/watch?v=q_oHP6NZ23Y

kino

Seems like this show would be good for that. Pander to the fags and LGBTQ teen audiences.

>YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Yes that's why I asked

You said you tuned out after season 2 because of the killer of the week stuff when season 2 barely had any killers of the week at all.

Attached: wtf tobias.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

Attached: toppestkek.webm (906x888, 846K)

Just let them be retarded. It affects you in no way.

Thanks anons I actually dropped it at episode 3 thinking it will be more of the same for the rest of the season, I'll give it another shot

shit, guess i need to rewatch this damn show now

I said during. I don't have hours to spend on mediocre television.

Is murder the most kino artform?

Attached: angel.jpg (1080x540, 105K)

> criminally underrated
No it wasn't. It was extremely well rated. However no one watched it.

Too much homo shit and the third season was awful.

Naw, it doesn't really mix. Only 12 year olds think serial killers murder like supervillains.

cringe

Hannibal's plot armour got a little annoying. If we ever got S4 I wouldn't be surprised if he survives the fall with Will because of bullshit.

season 3 sucked and it deserved to get cancelled

No, that would be Agape.

Omg you just don't understand how subtle the show is. You see when that guy could see the fire on their heads? That meant they were bad. And that guy who was like Anthony Hopkins? That was Anthony Hopkins. That are so many subtle moments like when Will fires 20 rounds because he's a bad shot. It's little details like this that survive the book and transcend into meaningfulness and truthful dialoges

Attached: crawling in my skin.webm (720x404, 2.85M)

No, that would be Ahegao.

THIS GUY
THIS GUY FUCKS

Attached: bye bye lips.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

I missed those threads
>I was curious what would happen

Attached: dubstower.png (401x267, 170K)

based

Nah hannibal had too much plot armor and it ruined the show for me

you're telling me. wasn't even thinking of getting em. didn't even notice the other dude had em too.

Attached: 1371358990834.gif (263x292, 2.76M)

>I ruined the show for myself
Good.

Attached: 13543652465.jpg (500x634, 75K)

aye

Attached: moot.webm (896x504, 2.76M)

>character portrayed as an all powerful force of pure evil
>dude his plot armor

Great show, but also maybe the goriest show I've ever seen, and it was on network tv. American tv has weird ass standards for what is acceptable. I don't think shit like GOT or walking dead ever showed anything on the level of what they aired on Hannibal

>americans are ok with this but still cant show a nipple

Attached: playing the victim.webm (1280x720, 1.95M)

Attached: shit jugs.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

you got that pic of all the various gory scenes they aired but a fucking classical painting that shows exposed breasts gets censored? kek. it makes no sense at all

First seasons are masterpieces
Last season is meh

Can't believe they got away with this in network television

I'm kind of glad it got cancelled after 3 seasons, at least the quality didn't drop. There wasn't much to do after they did Red Dragon + they didn't have rights to Silence of the Lambs anyways.

Attached: wholesome american values.jpg (1322x876, 311K)

Attached: a rare gift.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

Why was the first season so fucking good, nearly perfect and then it just became just "good" in Season 2?
And then why was Season 3 SO bad that I dropped it in 2 episodes?
What even happens in Season 3?

s3 is pleb filter

Having lots of violence doesn't make your shitty show good.

lmao, yup that's the one. when did they start in with that japanese music? was that season 2? that added so much tension to like every scene for me for some reason. Not only because you never hear stuff like that on any other show, but because the drums just made you feel like you were on the warpath or something. idk. It really helped set the mood for me. On top of the incredible visuals obviously, which again, I've never seen another tv show that comes even close in that department.

Nothing happened in the first two episodes though.
He was just in some foreign land and that was it

Weak though it was, at least you tried, rude user.

Attached: 1324658.gif (245x245, 1.15M)

Ought to watch the rest and form a real opinion.

Attached: 1378690434540.gif (245x160, 275K)

Why does he look so adorable and childlike when he does smile?

I love how gory this show was for network tv but don't say any swears or show a boob a child might be watching.

I loved it, but the last season was rushed and disjointed.

Pleb Filtered.
It was s01 that was just ok with muh Abigaile and murder of the week episodes.
Series got to GOAT status in s02 and last 2/3s of s03.

>tfw so straight I didn't even pick up on the gay shit until season 3
damn i'm super straight bros

Because he is.

Attached: 1376549593423.gif (500x250, 987K)

I'm gay as shit and I still don't see anything gay in S1 or 2. Haven't seen 3

I didn't even pick up on any gay shit in season 3 desu. I just thought they had a huge admiration for each other. Even if the show maker says it's gay, which I don't even know if they've said they were fags, I never got a gay vibe. I just got the interaction of two kindred spirits or something. Men can be friends or admire each other without being gay.

They weren't gay together in my eyes and that's all that matters to me.

The Season 2 finale live thread was still one of the best threads I've ever seen on this site, and I've been here since Cracky.

>not seeing the gay
Same here. Got the kindred spirit vibe hard mode. Sexualizing it seems cheap.

>92% RT score
>criminally underrated

Attached: G8tJ9T4j.jpg (512x512, 28K)

that pic is best scene hands down

s2 finale doesnt count

review scores for TV shows are usually inflated though, thats meaningless

Attached: smileforthecamera.webm (772x720, 271K)

If you've watched the show legend of korra, that show shoe horned the gay thing the hardest ever. Just like in this show they never really had any gay vibes between these two chicks, but the fan base was so rabid and retarded that they basically forced the show to make them gay. So after literally 0 build up at all, one of(if not the) final scene is these two chicks walking hand and hand into a portal or something. I can't remember exactly. The show was horrible. They had been friends for a long time, but nowhere near the comradery of hannibal and will. then after the show ended the shows creators were just like yeah they are gay after all. even though we didn't build it up at all, and both chicks had boyfriends through out the whole series. which again is similar to will and hannibal. they both banged nothing but chicks for the whole series.the way they died does not mean they're gay at all. If the showrunner says it does, than he's a lazy ass story teller.

we got a coper

Attached: 1484234560234.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Season 2 finale should have been the ending. Fuckin Hannibal just playing 5d chess with Abigal and if Will would have just not fucked everything up he could have had the perfect life with his daughterfu and his gay psychiatrist friend or whatever the fuck they were to each other. Hannibal only wanted a serial killer family but Will had to ruin it all.

>If you've watched the show legend of korra
I haven't. And that's a lot of text, so I'm going to imagine it was all about gay shit being shoe-horned in for no logical reason. Okay.

Attached: 1370903226272.gif (250x230, 527K)

It's true though, people who don't like TV shows stop watching them, and stop reviewing them
90% of shows get higher and higher scores as they carry on simply because the only people left are the ones who rate it highly

Abigail would've absolutely never worked out. She would've encouraged Will's fidgety moral shit and fucked it all up with her unneeded Abigail bullshit.

Attached: Icanbeyourdadtoo.webm (950x534, 2.93M)

Abigal was so at why did Hannibal kill her?

Hannibal should have fucked her.

He did. The same way daddy did. The best way. You're too primitive.

Attached: 1394847128847.gif (245x245, 986K)

Yeah look at Supernatural, it's just chicks flicking their beans to it for the last 12 seasons. Nobody has watched it for any other reason since 2008.

Dont flatter yourself Ms. Bond, I only eat white meat.

never watch it. the show is absolutely horrible. although the show that preceded it, and made me give it a chance Avatar the Last Airbender is terrific. I'd give that show a watch.

Except you lmao. You really sat through all those seasons?

Anyone got webms of the Jack vs Hannibal rematch in s3? One of the most satisfying moments in the show

>Nobody has watched it for any other reason
only reason i started watching it again was for the occasional lulz. not big on background noise, but spn is good for multitasking.

Well I had to find out how it ended user. I'm not just gonna throw away a show without knowing every last frame was a sack of shit. What if the million dollar idea is there to be harvested? I'm not gonna go throwing away Million Dollar Ideas cause a few flicked beans were rubbed raw.

>Multitasking
Don't set me up!

I don't think it's underrated necessarily

Mizumono is one of the best episodes of television ever though

Alana or Freida

Attached: 1562862576815.jpg (500x496, 76K)

>Don't set me up!
it's the best process to keep it tolerable

Attached: w-wut.gif (245x245, 719K)

Maybe I just always liked hannibal being the mastermind and always in control, but jacks fights with hannibal never really did it for me. Maybe I'll have to rewatch seasons 2 and 3 a bit, but I just felt they could have been executed better. I can't remember exact situations much, but I felt like the situations where hannibal became vulnerable were lazy on his part. I might be remembering this wrong. I liked that jack finally confronted hannibal, but I felt the way he got confronted was not up to par with hannibal as a character in the show.

I was making a joke about multitasking=flicking bean
Goddamn it Carl.

female characters only exist in this show to balance out the gay vibe

>OH LOOK AT THE TIME HOMOLUSTHOMOLUSTHOMOLUST

anyone got some very good wallpaper/HR images of the show?

I miss you guys

Attached: 1411100888047.gif (400x225, 1015K)

>that smirk
my dick

What an interesting observation. One which definitely hasn't been brought up multiple times in every Hannibal thread since the very beginning of the show. You're so very clever.

Thanks. I went to an Ivy league school so I pick up on these things pretty easy :^)

so did hannibal eat his sister or whats the big idea

Attached: 1556352286927.jpg (579x530, 26K)

He was so great because he exudes refinement, style and grace but when he goes into kill mode he's so fast and brutal that it's shocking, he's like a tiger.

The fight in the kitchen with Jack Crawford was awesome.

>multitasking=flicking bean
>mfw
never occurred to me.

Attached: 1398012766902.png (257x236, 95K)

As was their brawl in S3 when Jack absolutely hands Hannibal his ass. Shit was pushed in.

Attached: 1398086826292.gif (245x225, 291K)

>that filename
lmao

yes, in the awful book and horrible Hannibal prequel he eats his sister because he was forced her to survive. In the show Hannibal eats her and blames it on the guy who he kidnapped. It's left up in the air if he was forced to do it though. Will calls him out on it and Hannibal doesn't deny he didn't just eat her because he was curious then found someone to blame.

>OH WOW A SLOW BURN, THRILLER SHOW ABOUT PSYCHOLOGICAL BATTLES, SIGN ME THE HELL UP! OH YEAH YOU KNOW BABY I LOVE THOSE WACKY PROTAGONISTS THAT SOLVE PROBLEMS NOT WITH BRAWN BUT WITH BRAIN HECK YEAH, A STORY WHERE THE MAN DOES THE COOKING THANK YOU LORD JESUS (I DONT ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN GOD) NO NEED FOR CRAPPY JUMPSCARES ON THIS PUPPY IT'S ALL HIGH TENSITY DIALOGUE AND SYMBOLIC BATTLES OF WIT

Attached: 1517951557579.gif (413x243, 51K)

not that good. had great cooking scenes though.

Yes, the world agrees Hannibal Rising is shit and was written as forcibly as Hannibal's consumption of his sister.

Attached: wussat.gif (600x505, 1.92M)

Don't forget Legion

funny post but seriously who the fuck finds any movie scary past childhood

that's what happens you force the author to write a book so you can make another movie. he never intended Hannibal to have a background but it was either that or give his creation to another hack to create their own backstory. Sad really

>funny post
could tell from there this was another shitpost

Attached: 123526546.gif (500x244, 918K)

Yes, we know the events that lead to it too.

Attached: 1371434114152.gif (472x323, 2.48M)

The crimes scenes were really creative and gross but the show transitioned away from "murder of the week" to a confusing mess of love triangles.

>chicks flicking their beans to it since 2008
Fucking Kek, and correct. I have to kinda admire the show for full-on embracing the fan girl-ism into the plot and making it so goddamn meta it actually broke the show’s universe multiple times, but they didn’t give a fuck. I stopped watching after they introduced angels (nothing more boring than a biblical universe)

Attached: 2FE077B0-12BB-48D6-A08F-130623B6AEA2.jpg (550x400, 64K)

i don't know how anyone can watch this shit and enjoy it. I only watch tv shows for action scenes and comedy.

You know that they're all just pretending right? everyone on screen knows Hannibal is a human eater and they just act as if they don't know.

Literally grown adults playing pretend.

Sports are more dynamic, chaotic unpredictable and meaningful. KD really blew out his Achilles tendon and klay ripped his knees resulting in the warriors losing the game and they may not win another championship again in 20+ years. high stress high intensity combat where men put their bodies on the line > bunch of fags playing pretend.

arseface?

>sports
>real

he's really good in Justified and City on a Hill too

There's still hope for season 4...right bros..?

Attached: aiportraits_1563499964.jpg (1024x512, 92K)

Too bad the last season went full Tumblr. Not reddit. Tumblr.

Gay bait

It was never a "murder of the week" show, go back to watching Lucifer you pleb.

her death was absolute gore kino

>City on a Hill
Never seen that, but if you've not seen Kingdom, holy shit is he excellent in that Grillo business.

Attached: 1390532838931.gif (290x234, 2.34M)

Attached: 2fast2furious.gif (640x359, 1.64M)

Attached: What I Watched - Expected - Got.jpg (1062x1854, 483K)

was she the one that got put into those glass plates likes some sort of medical class exhibit? my memory is very fuzzy but that sounds very correct. Her cross sections were spread across some warehouse or something in glass? that was kino. like 90% of the show

Attached: Beverly slices.gif (450x253, 1006K)

??? what do you mean?

the boxer and ufc fighter that recently died after getting their heads repeatedly punched are just pretending? Sports are high stress competitive and dangerous. you put your body on the line for the sake of entertainment but if you win you get lots of money.

Tv shows are just fags playing pretend. literally only worth watching for nice looking visuals and comedy. Anything else is for pretentious fags that think they're special and intelligent because they like a show about a serial killer.

>Just like in this show they never really had any gay vibes between these two
user . . .

Attached: original.gif (540x358, 1.67M)

That's because your brain is smooth.

Attached: 1370632262106.png (1280x2880, 1.64M)

>the boxer and ufc fighter that recently died after getting their heads repeatedly punched are just pretending?
yes brainlet

When is s4 happening?

Yeah, yeah, and sports aren't ever fixed or anything like that. Fall off your high rocking horse, little one.

Attached: .....gif (245x263, 459K)

Hopefully never. It had a great ending and I would hate for them to spoil that by getting into network drudgery.

Do you seriously think that's explicitly gay behavior?

Sadly they really did die. It's sick but that's what they sign up for.

They think that, user. Such an honest waste of the ability to think at all.

Attached: 1376980503565.gif (245x235, 1000K)

Are you some kind of idiot? Everyone knows Hannibal eventually gets caught. His whole character is that he is way smarter, more clever, and more vicious than anyone else, especially the FBI. The entire show is about Hannibal manipulating them. Of course he has fucking plot armor.

best fight scene tbqh

Attached: Hannibal and Will slay a dragon.webm (640x358, 2.79M)

Jack vs Hannibal is better

yes sometimes sports are fixed but that only adds to it because it's a real time story that affects the culture of the sport.
Teams are caught. pope are fined or fired, players are suspended ect.

Some teams despite having the most money never win a championship. Knicks make the most money yet haven't won a championship since 1973, this is a testament to fairness of sports. you'd expect the people with the most money to win more than 2 championships in over 40 years.

either one of these is far superior.

Attached: working through their problems.gif (450x253, 926K)

Hannibal is cradling Will as he penetrates him who responds by pushing into his force with a contorted expression of agony and ecstasy. Claiming the scene evokes carnal embrace isn't out of the question.

>sportsfags forever salty their games aren't a real art form

>adds to it
You abuse the right to an opinion.

Attached: 135676786078405.gif (500x200, 497K)

Reminder that Will and Hannibal are straight

as spahgetti

what do you mean?

sports require lots of skill and strategy. sometimes they even invent new moves and strategies. Sport matches are literally battles between art forms.

the goal is to literally create body movements to overcome your opponent/s

We can still clang our pvc pipes together hoping Fuller announces something

Attached: pump.png (160x226, 70K)

They french kissed off a cliff together. Doubt it.

too right you are. hugh dancy was so good

??
learning how someone cheated and manged to get away with it only improves the means by which cheating can be stopped.

fuck i forgot to add pic

Attached: 38921052-woman-in-a-shirt.jpg (866x1300, 97K)

Too Old To Die Young

>cheating can be stopped
Yeah, buddy, that's what the people in charge are working toward.

Attached: 1395011960558.gif (245x263, 740K)

who are the people in charge?

>sports, sports, sports, sports
>he doesn't know
>mfw

Attached: judging.gif (500x245, 1003K)

>high intensity combat

Attached: 1565265169583.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

>mfw there are people out there who didn't love every single moment of based Chilton

Attached: Zhenji AA defense 1.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

First two seasons were kino, went downhill in Season 3 when Bryan Fuller started reading tumblr posts and pandering to the fandom

Attached: BUTTHURT.gif (288x281, 953K)

It's kinda bad. The shit with the CG stag, the fight scenes, and a lot of the dialogue and acting was cringeworthy. A lot of Will's scenes were lame. The psychological manipulation between characters was like something from an anime (which is very bad). It definitely feels like a network TV show.

Attached: wink.gif (500x281, 999K)

>this poor attempt

Attached: teplel.gif (245x245, 1.24M)

>hello, retard department?

Attached: hyde9.gif (220x392, 2.38M)

Attached: jfc no.gif (447x361, 2.98M)

Dump your Chilton folder
I want more Chiltonposting
Will Graham is the Chesapee Gripper

Attached: wts.gif (500x281, 953K)

Attached: chiltonbts.png (500x843, 628K)

Attached: tango failure.webm (1080x608, 2.61M)

>mfw i don't have a Chilton folder; just a messy as fuck Hannibal one

Attached: 13786904345441.gif (500x200, 959K)

my nigga

Attached: chilton eye.gif (245x307, 736K)

Attached: hannibal the cannibal.gif (245x314, 378K)

Attached: ofc lies.gif (500x235, 1.26M)

Attached: plizno.gif (500x215, 993K)

he had the faggiest most braggart attitude out of everyone in season 1 then it got bearable in s2 but that maybe thanks to the fact that we saw him with his guts hanging out and taking a bullet to the head

He was an insufferable as an antagonist to poor Will, but utterly hilarious as a character, partly thanks to the superb acting of Raoul Duke

you know more than me. I'm just trying to learn from you sir.

Agreed. But Duke? The Duke? Nuh uh. Chilton's final form was more akin to the results of a Raoul Duke hotel stay. Meaning the hotel.

bodyguard was kino as well

lfn was based too

very good show

fuck im watching this drunk listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=0J9MDi-Twuw
based

Guaranteed a million times improved after bong hits. Still based. I like you, user.

Attached: 1395640051411.gif (245x245, 1.75M)

>tfw Chilton will never get those golf shoes

Who tops? Or are they both vers?

Attached: Hannibal Will.jpg (960x540, 57K)

If necessary? Will, of course.

Attached: Jack suspects shit.jpg (500x493, 45K)

Attached: 1399046824761.jpg (1023x553, 35K)

alternatively...

Attached: fuckingkek.jpg (636x546, 48K)

Season 1 was pure kino, everything after is pure dogshit. Still, Season 1 was kino though.

NOTHING HERE IS VEGETARIAN

Attached: death-stranding-mads-mikklesen.jpg (1200x898, 74K)

she´s so cute

they're all very sweet-looking people.

Attached: 123542454635464.gif (160x180, 907K)

Lol did he get to wear a samurai mask in the book too? Like a superhero origin story? What the fuck lol SO MUHC MAYANOAAASE

Yeah honestly I never really hated Supernatural, it kinda knew all that was left were the fangirls and instead of getting cynical, they actually fully dedicated their show to include their fans as a force on the show.

Plus Supernatural always looked like one of those sleepovers where they're doing lame stuff like tell ghost stories and watch scary movies and get spooked but deep down it sounds fun and I wish I were apart of that fanclub.

But 20 seasons? Holy shit bro. I'm not doing 20 seasons with Biblical Lore (Paint By Numbers for lore writers)

>The bait that just gets the people who call you bait
Seriously work on your delivery if you want to troll. Even as a woman I feel I'm much better than you at this trolling thing.

>wear a samurai mask
no. thank the baby bat-eared foxes, no. there was armor though. for the purpose of aesthetics, which the show had plenty of.

>Even as a woman
subtle as a bear searching for trash. pay attention to the time, bro. that empty hook is likely under his step-dad atm.

Honestly one of the cringiest callbacks. Like are we supposed to believe, that by some coincidence he wore a mask to look scary because in the future he'd involuntarily wear a spitmask and he looks scary.

It was like pottery

Damn it, I've been out of trolling for 5 years okay, this is my first night in a long time. What do you think I should have done? Come on pointers! as a woman

On the bright side, if you invested zero time in forced canons fanfic writers could do a better job at, there was no callback to be seen. Just a "hey, that's pretty fucking cool" as the visual passed.

I actually find the concept of wearing a Japanese Demon Mask while doing some stealthy killer shit to be quite intense.

But yeah it's cheapened by it being a Spitmask reference. In fact the best thing about Hannibal Rising is the trailer bait shots and that's about it.

>fem Freddie Lounds
yeah, no

i actually have the novel, but i've never touched it. have yet to finish Hannibal. started that years ago. red dragon was amazing. silence was alright. eh.
she's hateable as fuck, user. does a great job of being an utter piece of shit.

SEASON 4 FUCKING WHEN!!!!! I NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10 show

>you will never experience season 2s finale with Yea Forums ever again

Attached: 1561410924200.jpg (552x446, 21K)

And the kaleidescope sex was crazy cool looking

Based Mason

They knew they were never getting a season 4 so they literally ended it on a literal cliffhanger.

Its fucking trash

How could it be appropriately rated, OP?

top class this show was, also, makes me wanna watch again.

They showed scenes like this but they censored nipples in a fucking paint, wtf

Attached: 1544808538265.gif (491x276, 1.54M)

While it is more formulaic I like season 1 more than 2 because of how Hannibal ties Will in so many knots by the time he caught on it was already over

Attached: 1542568569537.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Attached: 1548029701677.gif (493x276, 787K)

People who think they are actual homosexuals completely misunderstand their relationship

keyno

The show should have ended when Hannibal got arrested by the FBI.

>You show me yoursh, I'll show you mine...
Would you take the chocolate, user?

Hannibal is unironically my role model

Imagine thinking this campy cable tv trash is "one of the best tv shows of all time". I get it user, you have a hard on for Mads. This is probably one of the worst things he's ever been in.

I'm straight but I wouldn't mind sucking Mads

We know, Will.

I liked the way the MC ceased being autistic by the second episode. Kek trash-tier.

He was merely pretending

That's great horror gore

Is this show killer of the week? Because I like killer of the week shows.

Even ones you consider cliché like The mentalist, criminal minds and Elementary.

starts like that and then it devolves into something more

alongside The Terror and Chernobyl, Hannibal is the only TV show I'd rate 10/10.
Season 4 directed by pic related when?

Attached: 1512796843926.jpg (984x1134, 391K)

>Watch a prequel
>"WTF whycomes he survives?"

For me, it’s Margot.

Season 3 would've been better if they didn't kill Mason off and saved the GOAT massacre at his farm for a future season finale. Instead to end the Florence arc there should've been a showdown between Mason's hitmen, Jack, Hannibal, Will and the slit eyed deus ex machina. Will and Jack win, end up extraditing Hannibal back to the states.

Then they should've had a three or four episode arc of Hannibal's trial. Would've been great seeing Hannibal be his own lawyer, 4D chessing the jury, conspiring with Chilton who makes up retarded lies to ensure Hannibal avoids the death penalty so he gets to keep him as his prized pig. Then while Hannibal is trying to earn an insanity verdict, Mason could be trying to bribe people and influence the trial to get Hannibal the death penalty, could be a fun political thriller. When the district attorney fails, despite all of Mason's finances, Mason could have him tortured and killed in anger, leaving Mason to return as the final boss in a later season.

The issue with season 3 is they were missing a few episodes of content. The Dragon and Florence arcs were both two or three episodes too long. A Hannibal trial arc in the middle to eat away the filler episodes would've filled the season up nicely. Wasted opportunity.

They were cancelled prematurely and had to roll with it. The plan was 5 seasons

Top-tier tv shows blow movies out of the water, it's not even competition. Unless you're a capeshit or Soi Wars fan, I guess.

what are the odds of a season 4?
I really wanted to see Fuller's take on SOTL

Attached: 9781250048097_p0_v6_s550x406.jpg (275x406, 35K)

Hannibal proves that wrong though, as the show stomps the shit out of every Hannibal movie. Silence of the Lambs is a great movie, but it pales in comparison. Hannibal is art.

We need a fucking fourth season. After several years, it would be perfect to age up the characters and have a time skip. Plenty of characters we don't need to see again either, all we need is Madds, Dancy and Fishburne.

Caring if something is s o y is the soiest thing you could do.

It's also weird how they just let this dude walk into crime scenes when he isn't a police officer, and they seem surprised when the killer knows aspects of the murders. Hmmmm

>Im a real man dude I swear I eat raw steak and shave with my pocket knife!

Your post couldnt smell insecure beta more even if you tried.

I watched the first two episodes of season 3 but I dropped it. Just didn't feel right. Am I missing out? Should I go bad and finish it?

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo

>Curiosity killed the Katz

WRONG

Yes, Will, yes it is

Exquisite

>filename
har de har har

based funny filename poster

I think it'll happen with all the big streaming networks about to go head to head in 2020. I think it'll land at Amazon.

anyone got any classic Hannibal-posts?
you know, those stupid long grandiose statements about the world, followed by "Tell me, Will.." and asking Will some tangentially related question?
that shit was on par with Vince-posting for S2 of True Detective in tickling my tummy

>you know, those stupid long grandiose statements about the world, followed by "Tell me, Will.." and asking Will some tangentially related question?
That shit was hilarious but the show had a tongue-in-cheek quality that made it work. Season 3 was where they pushed them way overboard though to the point where they got annoying.

Are the hannibal books really that bad

This inspired me. T b h user.

They didn't necesarily force him but said if he didn't come up with an origin, they would.

Hannibal isn't diverse enough

Why are you even in a thread about a show that makes you so obviously asshurt?

The kitchen fight is the best choreographed fight in television so far (bar maybe Daredevil) and one of the best in all of film.

>I said during
You said after
>I tuned out after Season 2

Those same style of posts with the president from house of cards and frank were the shit.

Attached: 1561699445927.gif (387x214, 2.36M)