Hello...

Hello. I am currently putting together a dossier on some rather seedy behavior that has been going on behind the scenes with the horror film makers known as the Soska Sisters (pictured here in an underground film where they are purported to have abused drugged prostitutes). I have a lot of leads I am investigating. I am wondering if anyone here knows of any other leads I should explore?

Attached: 67961762_392040751452254_2487879760626057216_n.jpg (367x518, 39K)

(Jaw drops to the floor. Eyes pop out. Sound effect of, "AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!!" Places eyes and jaw back in place. Regains composure.) ... Eh hem, you three look quite lovely.

*Beckons you over*
I got what you need, man... but you're gonna have to do a lil something for me first

Formerly feedy

BAZINGAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

god I wish that were me

have sex nerd

Uuhh, Sneed?

Attached: 1564712721411.jpg (636x644, 50K)

Hello. I am currently putting together a dossier on some rather sneedy behavior that has been going on behind the scenes with the horror film makers known as the Sucka Sisters (pictured here in an underground film where they are purported to have abused fucked prostitutes). I have a lot of sneeds I am investigating. I am wondering if anyone here knows of any other sneeds I should explore?

Also: don’t ever type or say the word "dossier" again, you massive faglord.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1562517828543.jpg (852x356, 65K)

based.

Wow, that's absolutely disgusting! Out of interest, where might a person see this disgusting underground film, just to check out how disgusting it is and shake their head in disgust?

Post moar

HEEEEEELOOOOOOOOoooooo ladies!

Attached: AWOOOGAH.webm (1920x1080, 198K)

>pictured here in an underground film where they are purported to have abused drugged prostitutes

That sounds horrible, please share with us this film (and others) so we can raise awareness.

Attached: fistful of dollars but japanese.png (236x376, 89K)

source

yeah my awareness is rising too just thinking about it haha

Hello. I am currently putting together a dossier on some rather sneedy behavior that has been going on behind the seed and feed with the farmers known as the Suck and fuck brothers (pictured here in an underground film where they are purported to have sucked and fucked city slickers). I have a lot of sneeds I am investigating. I am wondering if anyone here knows of any other sneeds I should explore?

yeah lol imagine watching that video so disgusting. just out of curiosity could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN MY DICK IS YELLING FOR HELP PLEASE POST THE SOURCE IM ROCK HARD AND I WANT TO LOSE GALLONS OF SPERM TO THIS VIDEO PLEASE

Never heard of them. Can you provide a little bit more information? Might be helpful. Have they worked with anybody of note or in any projects of note? Or is it all underground and obscure? Also Yea Forums is obviously full of useless underage retards you might cross post to /pol/ (in the pizzagate/Epstein threads) and to /x/. More people interested in stuff like this in those places.

How much do you think for the two prostitutes?

*gives you a noogie*

This. Yea Forums is full of regular retards. It's the conspiratards on /pol/ and /x/ you need if you're after more information about satanic paedophile pineapple pizza rings.

some drugs

This is actually pretty interesting and creepy. Give us a quick rundown

>That sounds horrible, please share with us this film (and others) so we can raise awareness.

LOL I just watched that vid where Zimbabwean militiamen throws 3 children into a dumpster and kill them with a weed whacker.

Fucked up thing is it contains no nudity or sex so it's completely legal to watch and save to my PC.

glad i got here inb4 pruning

op is just talking about some small time sneedy crime and you want to get the real retards involved, who see big paranoid conspirations everywhere...

Is this the new crossie meme? Give me a rundown.