Was it kidkino?

was it kidkino?

Attached: holes_xlg.jpg (1013x1500, 267K)

>Niggers
dropped

Niggers made it more kino desu

kys nigger

we built this country, be humble and show some respect cracker.

>white woman is the only person in town being friendly with the black man and after his death she went on a murder spree to kill the white man
oddly prophetic

lol no

(((Louis Sachar)))
There's also pedophilia subtext in Wayside. Remember Maurecia-flavored ice cream?

I liked it until I became redpilled and noticed the propaganda...

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the plot?

>movies take place in juvenile detention camp
>basically prison
>some reason user is mad blacks are in prison

2 SHOES
2 TOKENS AT HAND

The best prison movie ever made, prove me wrong.

YOUUUUUUU GOT TO GOOOO AND DIG THOSE HOLES

Juevenile delinquents have to dig holes for a milfy Sigourney Weaver because she’s looking for a coal burner outlaw’s buried treasure

Is this movie about women?

absolutely

thank you for your ancestor's cotton picking services

>"I don't waste bullets except on niggers"

based

Attached: Mr_Sir_Box.png (689x899, 824K)

Don't forget the whole "jewish family and gypsy family team up" plotline.

what did he mean by this?

Attached: download.jpg (245x180, 8K)

That film completely holds up. I know it's based on the book, and it's almost word for word, but I'm still shocked that Disney managed to pump out such a stellar film on what must have been a tiny budget.
What propaganda? That racism is bad?
No. There's two major female characters- Kissing Kate Barlow, a teacher turned outlaw when her town lynches her black lover, her treasure is a major plot point. The other is the camps warden who's a bitch that runs the camp solely to hunt down said treasure.

The story's main themes center around male companionship as the main character, Shia LeBouf gets sent to the juvie camp for a crime he didn't commit, and bonds with the other juvenile delinquents as they dig holes in a dry lakebed all day (to build character).

>I didn’t know Marion was a man’s name!
>It ain’t...
I still don’t get this line to this day, was Mr Sir a tranny?

Shia LeBouf's family isn't jewish- at least not necessarily. They just come from bumfuckistan. They might be jewish, they might not, it's irrelevant to the plot.

I always thought it was a reference to john wayne

Yes, but I think it's implied that he did it as a means to escape the law- looking back it might have been a 'happy coincidence' for Marion- might have been trans AND needed to escape the law, and both got solved by a sex-change surgery, or at least a convincing enough set of drag.

>tfw there wouldn't be a US if it wasn't for the fucking niggers
wtf niggers

He's just embarrassed

>Juvenile detention center is over 50% black
At least the minority quota for once checks out

for the most part i get annoyed by racemixing because its done so poorly but this still is pretty decent

Hes embarrassed/mad that his parents gave him a girls name

sigourney weaver was so hot in this movie god damn, I wanted to be her little hole digging slave boy if you get what I mean

Attached: 1520031452236.png (595x722, 425K)

The c-c-cuck may post on Yea Forums, but mah daddy owns Yea Forums

Attached: 02E785D8-6522-4B70-B4C4-C517BEB8E311.jpg (474x303, 17K)

It's Jack Nicholson's former favorite Shia LaBeouf movie.

That wasn’t even pedophalic you gigantic retard. Kill yourself.

I liked the book more. They forced me to read it in school but it was an admitably good read.