Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: Are_All_Men_Pedophiles_Correct_Poster.jpg (259x383, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZO44C9abSU
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg
youtube.com/watch?v=51vS67BxTSI
youtube.com/watch?v=2uKxEoQQiSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=bZO44C9abSU

If you think this scene is hot, you're a pedophile.

Roasties being roasties. They are now calling pedophiles men attracted to 18 year old women, it's getting ridiculous.

Attached: hoe.jpg (500x498, 57K)

looks more like roastie cope to me

How low would you go bros

1. more than are reported, yes.
2. this is not cause for concern because the large majority of pedos/hebes/ephebos are highly reformable, even if they go as far as molestation.

This thread is being monitored.

Reminder this was made by a butthurt roasty.

There is nothing low about wanting a lgf

What's supposed to be hot about that?

perhaps

The power dynamic, and the finding of empathy between the man and the girl. Kind of like when a lion finds a baby prey.

I see a lot of hot little girls around here, but no pedos

All people are pedophiles or hebephiles.
The last 60-70 years will not undo 50,000+ years of human biology and something will give one day

Most men are ephebophiles.

Well then you wouldn't just have to be a pedo, but also emotionally stunted to fetishize that.

the others are liars

don't mind me

Attached: 25533ft.jpg (680x510, 56K)

more of a shota fan 2bh

Its been pretty undone for me.

I would do anything for a legal aged girl who looked like a lg.

if you know what that means you're a pedo

why does everything have to be bdsm related with normalfags?

they did a scientific experiment once.
they took a bunch of random normal dudes, tied a sensor to their dicks and then they showed them sexually suggestive images featuring children. The vast majority of them registered some kind of sexual stimuli.

Link to this study?

Define pedophile.

Is that you Sammy boi
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg

Attached: 1526731817141.jpg (796x711, 106K)

girls are their best looking between 11-13

>subhuman mutt piggybacking off of the ayran god of mass shootings for views
absolutely pathetic

prolly

some dude i went to high school with just got arrested for irl cp he uploaded online

he always was a fucking retard

your a pedo nigger

Isn't as pathetic as Sam trying to milk the Epstein thing for money.

Attached: SamisaKike.jpg (587x367, 39K)

Attached: 1504057615016.png (1268x1645, 622K)

youtube.com/watch?v=51vS67BxTSI

Okay, Ricky.

>jokingly throwing things at niece
>she grabs one of the things
>"i know where i can throw this that will hurt you"
>she tilts her head, looks up at my through her eyebrows and feigns a throw at my crotch
This is the cutest shit to me.

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T LIKE PUBESCENT GIRLS UNDER 18! WHAT ABOUT ME? NOOOOOO THE WALL IT'S APPROOOOOOOACHINGGGGGGG!
Get bent whores.

someone from my high school got arrested for trying to get nudes from a 13yo boy online

spotted the pedo

Attached: 1526731744609.jpg (1272x816, 303K)

Do female pedophiles exist?

I want to buy this but I don’t know where I could actually wear it

Daily reminder to normalfags that it's not pedophilia if she's over 13.

ur a cuck

is that quote supposed to be wrong, because it sounds pretty redpilled to me.

fuck off degenerate

banging middleschoolers when you are a 30yo man is redpilled? didnt know

when the age of consent was made 16 year olds looked like what 11 year olds look like today

xenoestrogens have lowered the onset age of puberty in girls massively. there is nothing wrong with finding girls approaching puberty cute and girls who have started puberty sexually attractive

the fuck is degenerate about wanting to make people better? i'm literally talking about the fact that most pedos can be fixed. as in stop thinking about diddling kids.

Not the guy you repled to but I had a lecturer in criminal psychology who had worked almost his entire career with pedos. He cited a lot of similar studies. Not in a way "all men are bad", just "this is in most of us but most people realize its bad and dont act on it, the problem is when you lack empathy and social skills" This was about girls around 12 I think, pre-pubescent.

it kinda is. A man is at his peak at 30, a woman peaks at 14

yes it is

he literally said pubescent. THeres nothing pedo about physical attraction to girls that have hit puberty. Acting on it is another matter if its against the law in your country,

all pedos should be hanged
lgs are for wholesome!

Attached: 52063765_2501591376581881_7782286527178499438_n.jpg (1080x1350, 83K)

why exactly do they make stuff like loli illegal?

clearly in the future there's the possibility of extremely realistic loli vr. why is it bad exactly and who is it hurting? wouldn't it allow men to exercise their inner most desires safely without hurting anyone?
seems making sure low status males never attain any pleasure is society's first priority

loli isn't illegal in 1st world countries (aka. america).

apparently there is a whole story on this "Documentary" unreliable studies , errors on statistics and the chick on the cover did not even know what her photo was being used for.

for me it's wholesome until 11.5. but I wouldn't force anything on her

most """"pedophiles""""" who actually molest and destroy girls are actually just psychopaths who get branded with pedo label after the fact

The documentary was pretty half-baked in all honesty. lot of meandering around the main topic instead of actually discussing it

Most politics is based on visceral emotions.

It's why the right talks about immigrant rapes.
It's why the left talks about mass shootings.

The average person can't comprehend abstract logic. And even intelligent people who do abstractly reason get influenced by peer pressure and collective reasoning.

I read about that study somewhere but I can't find it right now.
I mistakenly said that it was the "vast majority" that showed some kind of sexual excitement, but it was still a surprisingly high number.

Thot excuse for men not wanting to fuck women when they hit the wall.

Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.

Attached: 6a02af6431c61012d43eb5f3b07ad5b0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

based Piero

>dressing up in muh frilly pink dress and sometimes pigtails
>thinking """pedophiles""" are interested in this

roasties, roasties never learn

Attached: 1561560952561.jpg (580x548, 29K)

after 11.5 you should still stick to wholesome appreciation

Attached: 1563431886068-0.jpg (1080x1350, 127K)

normalfags can't conceive of anything but mere lust so they think just finding little girls cute and sweet means you want to brutally butt fuck them

Attached: 176246.jpg (785x589, 85K)

Lolita fashion and lolicon are two different things, though.

Normie taste in films, that is, if he even watched his lists.

post theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2uKxEoQQiSQ

Someone should post this thread on cgl

Femoid mods freak out easily

13. 14 is peak tho.

the point of the documentary is youthful/innocent traits are the most desired by men. this is really just a backwards analysis of the roastie paradox, in how girls will spend the first ten years after puberty trying to look older, then the rest of their lives trying to look the way they did naturally at 12.

it's a pretty confusing cover. A pretty good indication of the film itself

children also used to do hard manual labor at 13 years old
is that good for their development? or did people maybe just not care about it?

>girls will spend the first ten years after puberty trying to look older, then the rest of their lives trying to look the way they did naturally at 12.
it's so stupid
the worst part about it is how makeup is probably one of the biggest memes in modern society, and how not only roasties put it on so people will look at them again, but also qtpi 14 year olds start painting their fucking faces to look """"adult"""" as if youthful natural skin isn't desirable

That was just sad, that's the kind of shit that get pedos going? The fuck man?

for me it's liinaliis

Attached: 1564669711383.jpg (960x960, 867K)

It's so disgusting seeing little girls told by old hags to start painting their faces.

It just destroys their skin and ruins their natural beauty.

What a disturbing mindset. I have never in my life found children attractive, always had a thing for older women, have no use for anyone under 35

what was expected of a 13 year old boy over history has always been far more demanding than today, if it wasn't going with the grown ups on hunts in the stone age, it was tilling the fields with their parents or some form of practical training. I know you're probably referencing factory work during the industrial age, but those conditions weren't healthy for anyone period but the backlash from it made it harder for a kid to find an opportunity to get work experience like when I was kid I wasn't allowed to really work with wires and circuitry under professional training until I graduated high school

I’m beginning to think so after my dealings with the orientals

Attached: 1567560F-8BAA-4DD2-9C69-AB2AFE71CA41.jpg (630x790, 96K)

cute. she's like 20 yo irl, tho

Disgusting.

yeah i was gonna mention how people had (and still have, in third world countries) loads of children simply so they have farm hands
got too lazy though
I didn't mean to imply that having children become "adults" in many ways at a far earlier age was a recent invention

>have no use for anyone under 35
I mean, we can argue all day about what exact age in their teens grills peak but there's no need to be this stupid in the opposite way
you don't find a single, say, 20-25 year old attractive?

thank you for your input Malise.

>What a disturbing mindset

Attached: anfisa_siberia - Bu8RSEChOtp.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

she's 16 nigga. the videos were taken when she was 14. i have them all