"Women aren't brave and stro-

"Women aren't brave and stro-

Attached: 66499709_630020287487122_6245612393473801460_n.jpg (366x280, 25K)

In any realistic medieval setting, they would get beaten and gang raped.

>backstabbing an unsuspecting enemy and failing at backstabbing them at that
>not knowing how to fight and picking up a weapon out of desperation
>having a giant bring you right up to its eyeballs instead of just crushing you immediately because the director wanted a cool image
Brienne is supposed to be gigantic so even with the diminished strength of a woman she’s probably about as strong as the average man, so that’s fine, but the average woman isn’t nearly 7 feet tall

Based. Incels BTFO

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: x-men-apocalypse-billboard.jpg (768x433, 72K)

It's a bit worrying that some girl might see something like this and think she can pick a fight with a guy irl

Lads I have a new girlfriend that I've been dating for the past couple of months. We make out alot but she is refusing to have sex and everytime I bring up the subject she gets upset and says I have to wait. I know for a fact she isn't a virgin (she used to date a mega-Chad for like 2-3 years before he cheated on her and dumped her) I have never waited this long in a relationship to fuck the woman, but shes also the hottest woman I've ever dated. What should I do, lads? I feel like a complete cuck knowing that she's been fucked by other men before but is holding off on me even though I'm officially her boyfriend

>girl believes she is stronger than a male of equivalent size and loses her life because of it

Literally darwinian

>I feel like a complete cuck knowing that she's been fucked by other men before but is holding off on me even though I'm officially her boyfriend
Don't worry, you sound like an absolute faggot, she will brake up with you for being a petty insecure fag that ask for advice in a board that mostly hates women or is plain gay

Yeah if you aren't fucking other women the entire time, you're an idiot. Monogamy before she's even given you pussy? You aren't dating, you're literally already orbiting.

Pathetic.

no, that's women fighting like men lmao

if she's already got an active sexual life but wont fuck you in the first months of relationshit the probably never will

How fuck did get Raimi to place those around?

If it really matters to you bring it up with her. Sex is part of a relationship. If you aren’t satisfied let her know, and if she doesn’t or won’t change her stance, leave.

>First one teleported out of nowhere
>second one did litteraly nothing
>last one fucking died

lmao ok yas queen etc

Attached: 1565023876346.jpg (371x371, 33K)

>meanwhile, countless men and dragons doing all the work
If I were a woman, memes like this would piss me off.

Tell her you want to break up right now and I promise you, she'll beg you to take her back and offer to have sex with you. Trust me, user.

>all of it is literal fantasy
Accurate

just whip it out and start jerking it in front of her, if she doesn't give you a bj at least then she isn't worth it. It's like the modern equivalent of that car door test to see if she's a keeper or not

That already happens.

Unfortunately the second any man dares to strike back at the upstart whore he gets mobbed by a dozen whiteknight faggots.

blormpf btfo

>2/4 are full grown women, not "girls"
>one of the 2 who are women is build lile a brick shithouse
>the other isnt a fighter
>one of the girls fucking died
>the other is a mary sue

Should have just posted a picture of Brienne and saying "fighting like a woman"

Attached: 1564415992938.png (348x362, 175K)

>i'm sick of your shit, fuck me or fuck off
Deliver in a bored tone of voice. You're not "entitled" to sex, but she's not "entitled" to a relationship with you.

I managed to get a bit of reality into my female relatives by doing some pushups in front of them then asking them to try and do *one*. Needless to say none of them could do one. Pretty simple demonstration of the strength difference.

you are so fucking pathetic, i got second hand embarrassment from your post