Fuck you, I liked it

fuck you, I liked it.

Attached: i am legend.jpg (666x1000, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mZKF1EAMJWg
youtube.com/watch?v=kPSk30qzgFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it too,we should hang out sometime.

No one cares

Didn't like doggo scene.

First half was okay and had potential to be interesting.

As soon as the woman and kid turn up it goes to shit and it gets all religious.

Hey, I liked it too. Fuck you mang!

It I liked, you fuck!

why would people hate or mock you for liking this?

Well it's not bad, so if you like it then fine

Why even call it I am Legend if it's got nothing to do with the source material?

OMEGA MAN IS THE BEST VERSION OF I AM LEGEND AND FUCK ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAGGOT!!! Unless you prefer Last Man On Earth because you like Vincent Price. I'll allow it!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/mZKF1EAMJWg

Attached: s-l300.jpg (214x300, 14K)

the alt ending is pretty nice
actually keep some points from the book
youtube.com/watch?v=kPSk30qzgFs

haven't read the book. why is it called i am legend in the first place? what type of legend are we talking about here?

>no one posts a woll smoth meme

LETTING THE DAYS GOOOO BYYYY

still retarded, but better than the garbage we got

Go watch the legend of bagger Vance if you’re into real legend will smith kino

Should’ve gone for practical effect vampires instead of those horrible CGI goblins. That alone would’ve bumped up the movie by a couple points.

Attached: 300012.jpg (509x755, 97K)

It was a fine movie with one of the most genuinley underappreciated creepy moments in movies. There's a scene before everything hits the fan, and Smith is wondering what his buddy manequin is doing out in the street. If you look super closely, right before SMith freaks out and breaks down, the manequins head actually moves. He wasn't crazy, he really did see the head swivel and turn. It was a great creepy moment

>haven't read the book. why is it called i am legend in the first place? what type of legend are we talking about here?

Neville goes around killing vampires by staking them in the heart during the day. Doesn't realize that many of those people weren't vampires, only people who had a mild infection of the virus. Said people organize and decide to kill him. End of the book has him being given the choice to either suicide or be executed. He looks out of a window and sees a crow of people looking up at him. He realizes that he had became a monster to them and says to himself "I Am Legend"!!!FACT!!!

The alternate original ending would've bumped this movie from a 6.5 to a solid 8.
Also this. Should've just be him. The mom and the kid showing up really made the mannequin and dog scenes seem pointless in retrospect. The guy should've just been alone with his pain for the rest of the movie. This, combined with the alternate ending would've made it a classic.

It was so close to being good.

sounds radical. still not sure why he's legend. unless i'm missing some weird meaning of it. but thanks anyway.

he is a legendary monster/killer to them
they would tell tale of him to scare their kids

He's basically become an urban legend/horror story to the vampire community.

100% This!!!FACT!!!

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself...

Attached: GODDOMOTFRONK.jpg (600x600, 47K)

But why legend tho? I still don't get it

I am become legend

aa makes sense then. at least if there was a epilogue or something in the book where the dude became urban legend killer