Argentinians are bullying this poor lad for thinking CR7 is the Goat

Argentinians are bullying this poor lad for thinking CR7 is the Goat.

Attached: Gazpacho.jpg (828x1143, 154.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ole.com.ar/seleccion/seleccion-sub-17-finalista-montaigu-brasil_0_ry0gMyAUTc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Argentina is only relevant because of a single person. Of course they would take offense

Argentina is only relevant because of failing to capture islands right off their coast. Of course they would take offence

Many such cases

But Diego is ded

Pessisters... I thought Pissi Cuckitini was humble and doesn't even think about Tsu at all and only cares about football???

Attached: TOP KEK.png (532x245, 32.68K)

He’s always been a Ronaldo fan. He grew up in Spain. Main reason he joined United.

What a fucking cuck. He’s just angry because he can’t remember the last time he scored 3

>check to see if it's true
>it's literally (((liberman))), a poonaldo fan, talking to himself

lmao is this actually true

I thought he was spanish, he was born in madrid

How embarrassing.

Attached: znpwj9qqlxt81.jpg (640x1138, 124.08K)

This is pathetic. Do my Argentine friends feel the same?

>having argie friends

Falklands was 40yrs ago pal

Yes
Cope. Messi was following the kid until a few hours ago, half an hour after he called Ronaldo the GOAT, Messi unfollowed him. Then you have Aguero crying in the kid's comments and it gets even more hilarious. Pissi keeps getting exposed this season again and again, it's time for the "Messi doesn't think of Ronaldo as a rival Ronaldo is obsessed with Messi" narrative to die now.

based
lmao, Im sure antonella manages his accounts, internet and financial acounts off course
>BWAAA BWAAAAAAAAAAA HELP ME KUN
that gnome wasted his career in a shit soulless club as manchester city and didn't do shit in the argentinian national team. The only thing he does now is to stream videogame with losers and be a childlish cunt. I hope that söyfuck dies soon

>AHHHHH DEFEND ME KUN

He is, he has been called by both NTs kid is pretty indecisive

Cristiano is the goat

Based Messi BTFOing the traitorous Penaldocuck.

LMAO

It's just a joke you autists

I HOPE THIS SNAKE NEVER GETS CALLED TO THE NATIONAL TEAM AGAIN

lmao

source? name? link?
kill yourself twainopoulos

turkey > grease

>the greatest of all times

BASED.

O TWAIN

Based.
One of those scored 3(three) past Norwich, current CL holders, the other one didn't.
Chuds will cope and seethe about this.

>he changed vpn to type this

Attached: 1648468179909.jpg (650x666, 219.56K)

OH NO NO NO KWAB

Header conveniently cropped out so we don't see it's from an absolute nobody.

keep defending messi tho. for free

oof

Borges?

it's embarrasing indeed, the autist beta midget cant perform if he isnt in his safe zone, the tweet proves it

Based Guevara chad

Oh no no no pissi sisters

shut up shitposter.

Borges larped as an american because he hated his shithole country.

Attached: 1583088756116.jpg (1280x959, 273.14K)

You're wrong op, I hadn't thought about it, notice that ronaldo has his ass very broken by messi, it could be to wet the dwarf's ear and messi didn't stay silent, notice how it was aguero to leave the kid pedaling in the air, and Aguero ended up winning, because the stupid kid left the message pinned "you're right, I haven't played with Messi yet"

The context is basically that cr7 makes a Hattrick and gives the ball to Garnacho... But doesn't that seem like an act of a superb psychopath?

First that cr7 had never done this before for a youth and second WHAT A CHANCE that he does it with Garnacho, a player CALLED BY ARGENTINA.

It's like wetting the ear of Argentina or Messi

It's Tommy giving the peaky blinders hat to abarama gold.

The pope?

can't wait for the TV adaptation

I will capture this islands if you know what i mean

Attached: hssy.jpg (1400x1720, 184.33K)

Anya Taylor?

LMFAOO

It's just a joke, Aguero already meet this guy a few weeks ago. Him and other kids that were not born here but they are sons of argentine migrants. There is a big project about that right now.

yeah this piece of shit better starts doing his british paperwork to be a citizen,hes going to be stabbed if he lands in argentinian soil

KWABBBBBBBBBBBBB

If he does, he will get raped by our boys as they are doing right now in europe.

ole.com.ar/seleccion/seleccion-sub-17-finalista-montaigu-brasil_0_ry0gMyAUTc.html

Do they really track which accounts Messi follows and doesn't follow at any time?

KEK WHAT A KWAB
E
K

W
H
A
T

A

K
W
A
B

>pinned
lmao why would you pin that retard comment
based

Because kun is right, retard

basado el kum

fpbp

From this situation I can see that
>Messi is a petty piece of shit
>Aguero is easy-to-get-butthurt
>They probably had sex on their room when they concentrated for international tournaments
>That is the real reason why Messi has always underperformed in Big stages with the national teams

KWAB moment

If you don't think Messi it's in the right then you love Immigrants who invade your country and rape your women

KWAB moment right here