America has bad taste in animated media and you cannot change my mind. I’ve been saying this since kubo

America has bad taste in animated media and you cannot change my mind. I’ve been saying this since kubo

Attached: 9D65A127-DA26-458F-8D0F-72F7DD11A257.jpg (509x415, 60K)

It was good until beaners became the majority

Oi, you got a loicense for that post?

>Into the Nigger-Verse
>good

Lion King was shit
Spider man was shit
Kubo was shit

Why are you bringing Kubo into this?

Shit taste kys faggot

>America
Spider-verse did more domestic than world wide. You can't just blame Americans when the entire world is eating shit

>well animated movie makes more money than badly animated movie
wooow OP you're blowing my mind over here

Read the OP, faggot
>He enjoys kiddy shit as an adult
Lol

>Read the OP, faggot
No

Why does Yea Forums suddenly hate Spider-verse? This board fucking loved it when it came out

It's Oscar buzz caused a lot of people to watch it and that lead to a lot of people praising it on twitter and Yea Forums is terminally contrarian.

This board hates anything that reddit likes, regardless of it's quality

Spiderverse is shit though. Miles Morales is a literal diversity token and it’s so cheap to slap the Spider-Man name on him, really cheap. He cannot stand on his own without the iconic label because he’s a shit character nobody asked for.

eat a dick nigger lover

No we didn’t, some pajeets and Yea Forumsfags coming here to wank because “Spider-Man” is now as ugly as they are isn’t Yea Forums

>it's a /pol/ remembers Yea Forums exists thread

Shill services aren't forever, those drones have other movies to anonymously promote and praise

This

I honestly don't remember anyone talking about it