A History of Violence

was good

Attached: ahov.jpg (300x429, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4TkRz3bUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was too violent tho

Based

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 1.50.39 PM.png (1426x850, 633K)

ayyyy joey......

The pussy eating scene was kino. I'm glad it was really long and awkward to simulate real life pussy feast

I read the comic afterward and I'm kinda glad with the changes, desu. It's mostly the same (lots of backstory into the Phily times) until he received the phone call from his brother.

In the comic it's not his brother, but a mafia boss that calls him and tells him they have his brother, they caught him way back when Joey first left Phily and they've been slowly torturing him all these years, taking out any frustration on him. And now that they know for a fact Joey is out there, they want him instead. So Joey goes, gets in a shootout with the mafia. Finds his brother, who by now is little more than a really fucked up torso, no limbs left, full of scars and burns. Joey gets badly injured but wins the fight, then kills his brother as a mercy. Comic ends with his family showing up at the scene with the ambulance and police cars.

Glad they didn't went with that over the top edgy shit

desu I can see Cronenberg going for it hard if he'd made the movie 15 years earlier. but still I did like what the movie did instead a lot. that final scene at the table is a much better ending

The sex scenes where a liitle too graphic.

I was expecting the movie to be about how violence impact people's lives and it kinda was but only superficially, with a pretty bad ending and cartoonish characters. Meh.

The mafia boss was too buffoonish to take seriously

William Hurt was nominated for an Oscar for his role and he's only in the one scene.

Attached: 1429382873461.jpg (587x304, 82K)

Is that a 1911 or a CZ75?

But anyway it is a great movie I love cronenburg

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4TkRz3bUY

Fun fact, "a history of violence" was the last Hollywood movie to have a vhs release, in the year 2006.

Jesus, Joey . . .

hottest sex scenes in cinema history?

>John Hurt got an Oscar nom for being on screen for like 3 minutes
This fact still rattles me

His shoes looked /comfy/

Attached: 43C1463D-C2FA-4993-AEE9-B6BB81D3A14C.jpg (2048x1113, 184K)

Not with a knife in them.
Jesus, Joey...

I remember I watched this movie and Eastern Promises at age 18 while I was drunk. To this day I don't know which is which but I liked the one where Viggo has a knife fight while naked in a sauna or something. Pure kino.

that's like the only good scene in this entire movie.

viggo KILLED it in this role
haha....get it

Watched it with my mom. It was kind of awkward.