96% is better than 100%

>96% is better than 100%

Attached: rt.jpg (688x619, 47K)

inflation retard

our culture is fucked, we blindly praise anything with niggers in it just to make them feel better about their existence

more like so these reviewers can feel good about themselves

dem wyte people love black culture everyone does, it is celebrated all over the world

Inside Out was terrible, legit a 1/10
Obviously half that list is affirmative action for women and blacks, but what were they thinking with Inside Out?

fuck off nigger, inside out is the only thing on that list that actually has a few ideas that are original and isn’t grossly overrated

This is the actual reason. Politics.

How come it's nowhere near the top on IMDB? Are they a bunch of racists or something?

They claim it's "adjusted score" which takes into consideration number of reviews, but:
#1: Black Panther, 96%, 481 reviews, 8.27/10
#2: Lady Bird, 99%, 375 reviews, 8.75/10
Those are close enough in review count that Lady Bird should be ahead of it.

Also, Black Panther has the most reviews of any movie on that list so is it basically #1 forever?

Who’s “we?” You realize you’re allowed to view yourself as separate from others, right?

why is it that the majority of those films are just mcdonalds arthouse film that came out in the last 5 years ?

imdb has become irrelevant since they removed the forums

>all the movies in which the site deleted bad reviews for being racist are pushed to the top

>mcdonald’s arthouse

Attached: E343F0D6-E853-47C0-A75E-388556C99DFA.png (454x520, 11K)

This

>Black Panther
>Blackkklansman
>Get Out
what the fuck. those were among the most mediocre hyped movies i’ve ever seen and they’re that high up?

Attached: 25591291935893.jpg (1030x822, 206K)

is this a real quote lol?

I don't get it either

>Who's we
Fuck off you deracinated faggot

>we
no, only movie reviewers

Attached: 1511753555469.jpg (550x375, 44K)

i always thought gaspar noe was some sort of gay looking kid, not tony levin

>over 100 more votes

hmmmm

what do you mean "our culture". What the fuck have you contributed to it you whining virgin pedo.Your insecurity is pathetic. Go out and create something exceptional or shut your lazy mouth.

Everyone contributes to culture, just like you contribute to Yea Forums culture by raging at facts.

Based

Dilate.

>what is probability value

You can't into statistics, my guy.

If it's adjusted score, this should be first.

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x402, 36K)

Yeah, just disregard black movies on that list.
Interesting you didn't include moonlight, it was alright, wasn't it?

Because they're finally pushing nigger blockbuster movies. Most nigger shit up until the 90s is actually good even 90s rap

>he's actually seen black panther
how the fuck do you willingly let yourself get meme'd on

I thought this was fake... until I checked the website. Niggers ruin fucking everything. It's like they're a curse and I"m sure the world would have been better off without them.

To be honest, they were all perfectly fine, but all the praise they got was ridiculius.

>black panther is bad
>all the others marvel movies which are exactly the same are good

if you hate black panther but are a fan of the other marvels then problem is in you. They are all crap.

This makes no sense.

>t. Darkie shill

Yes, that's how the "shill" term works.

Rosebud

based chapman stick poster

lmao.

Attached: Paddington 2.jpg (1013x1500, 373K)

Lmao this list must've been decided by fourteen year olds.

No gump, no LOTR. Shit list.