Jazz vs Mavericks Game One Gamethread

Luka is not playing

Attached: 5D92DB51-DCAB-42C7-A5FF-3730EB7D3374.jpg (750x929, 621.84K)

How ya feeling Mavbros?

Brunson will carry

I think the Mavs take the series lads

As long as the fat ballhog isnt playing sure

Cant believe Luka got hurt in the last fucking game of the season. Seriously cant watch this shit

It’s going to 7 games, I got Dallas tho

Attached: 6C591963-0A2C-478F-86ED-FC3C410E98E0.png (1882x850, 1.44M)

Go to the general, gamethreads are cancer

>Luka is not playing

No point in watching it then.

Early game? Fuck I ain't even been to the gym yet

Utah in 5

he shouldn't have even been playing. why the fuck did they challenge the suspension? and frankly even if he didn't get suspended, he STILL shouldn't have been playing lmfao

goy, don't work out. sit at home and fap to braphogs during halftime

why are superstars are so easy to injure these days? this series won't be fun without luka.

Fuck Fatka Fatcic

Attached: 001E3E0A-B062-40EE-ACFF-085AE6ED2DE9.jpg (900x711, 101.96K)

My gym don't even have free wifi

>Early game?
It's fucking 7pm over there. Get it together.

le patrick ewing theorum
my only first round bets are mavs moneyline for the series and celtics moneyline. I think the raptors MIGHT win and I want them too, but didn't want to put money so I can just root in that series.

KWAB

wait why the fuck is jazz/mavs on at 10 am western time
in fact why are 3 west games and 1 east game on today
nba????

you're right. lets be tough guys and play our superstar in a meaningless game because well yeah just because :)

Are there actual people who enjoying listening to Stephen A Smith?

Yes.

No, he literally doesn’t know anything and spews hot takes non stop.

I don't get it either. to me he's skip bayless but black and less funny

>wait why the fuck is jazz/mavs on at 10 am
Because fuck the westcoast and their shitty timezone. That's why.

And more annoying somehow

>female announcer trying to sound like a serious man
>Beth moans

Yeah, that's a mute for me.
That's an illegal stream, for me.
That's never giving jews money, for me.

too based for words

Attached: 1632028558856.gif (250x262, 1016.09K)

when is lebron playing

October

Bogdanovic has this weird aura

don't even put Stephen A's name in the same entence as Skip. That man is a fucking virtuoso in baiting midwit reatards into rage watching his shit

I like the commedy commentators liek Stephan A and Skip Bayless. Although undisputed is better than First Take

uhhh skip or stephen a

>gym
Shiggy

skip. Stephen A is just dumb so it happens naturally

undisputed needs topics that aren't lebron james man. I feel like it's the only thing skip can muster real hate about these days but it's gotten old

Attached: 1443943836001.jpg (451x604, 47.46K)

he actually knows quite a bit about NBA, but his entertainment value is marketed towards the casual viewer. espn's viewership for shows that are more in-depth do worse in ratings, so shows like 'first take' and fox's 'undisputed' do well because casuals can easily follow and feel like they better understand the sport. it's the reason they talk about teams like the lakers, cowboys and nets so much, because casual viewers tune in for those big games.

you would be surprised at the number of NBA "fans" that don't realize boston has a legit shot at winning the title, or think grizzlies are the team to beat because d-rose lite interacts with them on social media.

Attached: 1639303733286.jpg (4096x3352, 2.06M)

go to the gym. I even skipped watching the city liver match and it feels good

Attached: 1639797915272.jpg (960x1435, 220.42K)

Oof, this is ugly

Fucking kek modern NBA

yeah they talk about Lebron too much. I don't even watch those segments unless it's some actual news involving him

Mavs actually stink without Luka none of their 3&D guys are gonna get good shots during this game

they literally made the clippers/wolves result about lebron because he tweeted...10 emojis
like good goddamn yall are struggling if that's the segment

>jizz

>smart couch
do americans really

Attached: 1585526771244.jpg (414x447, 35.69K)

My Jazzies MUST WIN

Attached: Gobae.png (556x416, 382.7K)

>12 local start for central team
>made with luka in mind playing

this is peak disrespect. what is this?
how is it not an east team?
wolves and Memphis is a lower tv rating game

>he actually knows quite a bit about NBA
he actually doesn't. Not relevant information anyway. Like everything else with the sport there was a shift in the last decade and literally everyone from before that is irrelevant and outdated. The best basketball commentary is not even on tv anymore

are the cheerleaders gonna come out barefooted

I actually don't know who the fuck was responsible for scheduling these games but they are retarded

they're looking at the big screen above him, you face blind cuck. Englel isn't even there anymore

They want to get the shit game over either. I mean look at this terrible product on the floor right now.

How does Jason Kidd do it

lol why you malding, all I did was post a picture.

do what, beat women?

girls look at me like this

Attached: 1633285248041.webm (720x904, 1.86M)

>POOTAH JIZZ

And get away with it

Every tv ad (all of them) that advicates blacks race mixing advocates black genocide, but blacks are too dumb to see it being at a real risk for going extinct in America

go to the gym. the best game is the t-wolves vs grizz anyway. I would've gone, but I sprained my ankle a week ago. already going crazy. almost feeling good enough to get back at it, probably another day or two. I'll be doing push ups.

girls look at you like this

Attached: Screen_Shot_2021-03-18_at_11.50.15_AM.png (1342x710, 1.25M)

uhhh jizz bros?

Why aint my nigga THJ playing