Wow, how brave of Netflix to put in a scene that literally says "you can cancel your subscription now"

Wow, how brave of Netflix to put in a scene that literally says "you can cancel your subscription now"

Attached: cartoonx750.jpg (750x422, 77K)

Have sex

you're a faggot for making this thread

why hadn't you canceled it before now?

I'd fuck Rachel.

I haven't seen it, what exactly is the problem?

even though her last name means "large penis"

It's Ralph bighead. He's trans now and a "woman".

Basement dwellers are upset that they themselves are satirized in the Rocko movie. The entire thing makes fun of itself and how crazy modern change is, the internet, cellphones, trannies etc.

No, people are upset that old boomers made another shitty reboot to pander to internet faggots

Is the original show at least on Netflix?

>Entire movie about how Rocko desperately wants to bring back the Fatheads which is no longer on TV despite all the nostalgia he has for it.

I like how the creator's 10 year old daughter called him out on pandering to the left.

Phoneposting because there's a good chance everyone in this thread will catch a ban for talking about this TV show in an unapproved manner.

Better dilate or else the wound will close up.

>calls people le epic dilate if they disagree
no you want fucking (you)'s go be a faggot somewhere else. Do you talk like this in real life? Go do something productive with your life retard.

Have sex

That's one angry tranny!

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH TURNING THE FRIKKIN' FROGS GAY!!!

Attached: ale.jpg (800x450, 207K)

got any more buzzwords or can you actually give me a point for making this thread? If not mods should've 404ed your shit.

Attached: 1534117364839.gif (580x433, 1.96M)

Dilate

Lmao did she actually?

where’s the freakin jokes? Everything in old Rocko was built around the jokes. Once a tranny’s on screen, all the jokes have to come to a screeching halt. But there weren’t many zingers even when he/shplee was gone

Tranny, tranny, go away!
Slice your dick another day!
You're grotesque,
Quite a mess,
And very fucking gay!

Attached: 7203042.png (616x596, 67K)

Dilate