2. Pulp Fiction
3. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
4. Inglourous Basterds
5. Reservior Dogs
6. Kill Bill vol. 1+2
7. Django Unchained
8. The Hateful Eight
9. Death Proof

Attached: download (1).jpg (2000x1162, 235K)

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Reservior Dogs
3. Inglourous Basterds
4. Kill Bill vol. 1+2
6. Django Unchained
7. The Hateful Eight
8. Jackie Brown
9. Death Proof

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood didn't release here yet

If you're not in the States, it might not resonate as much with you as so much of it is reliant on romanticizing old Los Angeles.

>Kill Bill 1&2
>Reservoir Dogs
>Pulp fiction
>Haven't seen the rest.

Attached: 1450241172927.png (600x696, 401K)

1. The Hateful Eight
2. Inglorious Basterds
3. Django Unchained
4. Reservoir Dogs
5. Kill Bill
6. Kill Bill vol. 2
7. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
8. Death Proof

Haven't seen Jackie Brown. That being said, I enjoy all of his movies, so being lower on the list doesn't really mean I dislike them. Death Proof may be the exception since I only saw it once, and remember disliking it. Planet Terror was better.

Attached: 65464168.jpg (1680x1050, 1.02M)

Planet Terror is kino, you are right

Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown

The problem with the Grindhouse double feature is Rodriguez and Tarantino approached it with different goals. Rodriguez wanted to make a fun movie for everyone to enjoy while Tarantino basically made a more authentic grindhouse movie.

With a lot of old grindhouse movies made on the cheap, they had one selling point, like a chase scene, and would fill the rest of the running time with padding. That's basically what Tarantino did. He made the movie mostly padding. Sure, it was authentic, but there's a reason we don't make movies like this anymore: They sucked. Audiences have much more choices in entertainment now and are less inclined to impulse buy a theater ticket for one good scene.

It was a teachable moment though, showing that Tarantino didn't have the Midas touch and encouraged him to step up his game for Inglourious Basterds.

>Joint
The Hateful Eight

>Flick
Reservoir Dogs

>Movie
Django Unchained
Once Upon a Time...In Hollywood
Pulp Fiction

>Film
Kill Bill
Inglourious Basterds

>Cinema
Jackie Brown

>Kino
Death Proof

1.Pulp Fiction
2. Jackie Brown
3. Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood
4. Kill Bill
5. Reservoir Dogs
6. Death Proof
7. Inglourious Basterds
8. The Hateful Eight
9. Django

That's interesting, and makes a lot of sense.

Man, the first time I saw Jackie Brown back in 97 I hated it. I just straight up didnt like it.
But I saw it recently again and it surprised me how kino it actually is.

This is a stupid game

It helps to get older and to start to relate to the themes of growing old.

Attached: bfdance.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

Can someone please tell me why so many people rate Jackie Brown so highly? It was boring as fuck.

Thats because you were expecting Tarantino type shenanigans when really its more of an Elmore Leonard thing

1 Reservoir Dogs
2 Kill Bill 1
3 Pulp Fiction
4 Inglorious Basterds
5 Kill Bill 2
6 Hateful 8
7 Django
8 Jackie Brown
9 Deathproof

>Pulp Fiction
>Inglourious Basterds
>The Hateful Eight
>Django Unchained
>Reservoir Dogs
Havent seen the rest

No one likes jackie brown. Stop being such contrarians to strangers on a corn on the cob image board

>Retard
You

>Inglourious Basterds
>Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
>Pulp Fiction
>Jackie Brown
>Kill Bill 1/2
>Reservoir Dogs
>Django Unchained
>The Hateful Eight
>Deathproof

Attached: oHdxYhj.jpg (600x899, 419K)

1. reservoir dogs
2. pulp fiction
3. jackie brown
4. kill bill
5. django
6. inglorious
7. death proof
8. hateful

not quite chronological but nearly. haven't seen once upon a time.

>1 reservoir dogs
>2 django unchained
>3 inglourious basterds
>4 pulp fiction
>5 kill bill
>6 the hateful eight
>7 jackie brown
>8 death proof

Hollywood hasn’t been released yet

> 1. Pulp Fiction
> 2. Kill Bill1
> 2. Death Proof
> 3. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
> 4. Basterds
> 5. Kill Bill 2
> 6. Jackie Brown
> 7. Reservoir Dogs
> 8. Kill Bill 2
> 9. Django Unchained
> 10. Hateful Eight

Hateful Eight > Reservoir Dogs > Pulp Fiction > Jackie Brown >>> Kill Bill 1 > Basterds > Kill Bill 2 >>> Literal Shit >>> Django > Death Proof

1. Inglorious Basterds
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
4. Reservoir Dogs
5. Kill Bill Vol 1&2
6. The Hateful Eight (still a great movie despite ranking so low)
789. Django Unchained

Haven't seen Jackie Brown or Django Unchained but I know for a fact the latter is BAD

So I saw once upon a time in Hollywood over the weekend, and I’m a little stumped.
I feel like there are so many references to real life actors celebs from the 60 I was just clueless on. Which kinda in turn made pretty much all of leo’s character feel pointless and all owed to brad Pitt. Only thing he did he his character arc related to the whole plot was let brad use his car, and flamethrower that girl, which didn’t make sense either.

And I can’t even say if it’s really this that made me dislike it.
Pitt might have just had the most interesting character and the only one that mattered really. The only thing Leo does is put him in spots to do his thing. I liked the whole set up with him too with the Christopher walken Burt Reynolds wife thing, but it just didn’t feel tied without he Bruce lee scene and the Bruce lee scene brings forth my biggest problem with the film.
You have to appreciate what happened in real life to get value out of OUATIH, which to me is cheesy. Pretty much anyone can take reality throw in a couple bs elements and make it sound like a happy ending. But tarintino didn’t even make it sound good. Like all of Sharon Tates story doesn’t fucking matter. Like I get her and her dude need the happy ending too but holy fuck it fell together in time anyway. Everything with Robbie was a waste of time to me.

I don’t know maybe like I said I’m just missing something. Some user school me on this shit

1. Reservoir Dogs: A
2. Pulp Fiction: A
3. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: A
4. Kill Bill1: A-
5. Jackie Brown: B+
6. Basterds: B+
7. Kill Bill 2: B
8. Django Unchained: C+
9. Hateful 8: C-
10. Death Proof: C-

Checked, Death Proof is the ultimate pleb filter

>QT will never top pulp fiction
don't know how this is supposed to make me feel

Attached: goro.gif (500x282, 678K)

Around the time you start appreciating No Country for Old Men, you might come around to Jackie Brown.

Jackie Brown represents the apex of Tarantino as a storyteller with no gimmicks and meta shit. Just characters motivated by a sense of running out of borrowed time. Tuck the kids into bed; this one's for the actual grown ups.

Attached: jb.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

The Rick Dalton character was leaving the end of an era in Hollywood and was in a big slump as an actor, who was failing to get leading parts and was told by an experienced movie producer that he was being used to prop up a new crop of talent, before being completely irrelevant and forgotten. He finds his passion again and is acknowledged by his peers during one of his pilot shoots, leading to him taking the offers for Italian movies where he finds a measure of success in leading roles and the likelihood of a rebound in his career. At the end, his encounter with the Manson family in a way leads to him meeting Sharon Tate, Polanski's wife, and her friends, basically the elite of Hollywood that he aspires to be.

Sharon Tate throughout the movie is a red herring, because in reality, her and her friends get viciously murdered by the Manson Family. Her role in the movie serves to 1) glorify what she was, a rising Hollywood actress 2) set you up to believe you know what's going to happen in the film's climax, only to swerve the events at the end.